It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's going to be an instant classic. Trump has them begging for the transcript and he's hardly said a word about it other than it's fake news and he treats every call as though it's monitored. So when he inevitably releases it, here's how I think it's going to play out (abbreviated).

Trump: So the biden's committed some crimes in your neck of the woods?
Ukraine: Yeah, money laundering, wire fraud, all sorts of stuff. Hunter got millions, Joe got a cut. They pressured us into stopping an investigation of it.
Trump: Geez, those guys should definitely be investigated, that's ridiculous.

And just like that, Joe biden will be gone. The media has been looking for an excuse to get rid of senile old joe, but they still don't have someone better. Once this comes out they'll oust him. Then who can beat trump? Warren? LOL. Gonna be a great election. Trump vs the DNC is like a kid with a laser pointer playing with a cat. They never ever let the cat "catch it" they just make it run around until it is exhausted and gives up with absolutely no satisfaction at all. It's really more like torture than play, for the cat.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Ummm...with the possible exception that...I hope dirty ole Joe is the nominee...and the sword doesn’t fall until well into the general election...cause President Trump will slay dirty ole Joe...

That my friend...is a perfect storm scenario...

Yes

Dirty ole Joe
He’s gotta go
But not till the general...election

Sniffing that hair
And girls underwear
Gives the old coot an...erection

Thank you...thank you very much...Ima be here all night...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I like Trump...but gawdamn i am tired of the endless investigations. Of course the Schiffster says its an impeachable offense...😅😂🤣

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i dont know but the dems like we want to listen to every phone call he makes lool

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Because every call he makes is supposed to be recorded.
He just forgot.
Not surprising.

Isn't if funny that he has no details of what these crimes may have been but he sure likes to allude that he does.
He is the ultimate shallow data guy. Don't ask questions because he wont have the answer and he will spin the subject around to something else in a heartbeat to try and avoid sounding as ignorant as he actually is.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
and the details are getting out little by little.
Eight times he pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Biden.
Eight times!!!! But to hear trump is was just a simple conversation about corruption and biden happen to come up.

Buh bye trump.
dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.
The American people and the people of the world will be glad to see the last of you.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Eight times!!!! But to hear trump is was just a simple conversation about corruption and biden happen to come up.

Buh bye trump.
The American people and the people of the world will be glad to see the last of you.

Got a source for the 8x times he pressured Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

This is funny. You're sitting there complaining about Dirty Joe. Yet Pervy Trump used to go into the dressing rooms of his Miss Universe and Teen USA pageants while the girls, some as young as 15, were naked or half naked to "inspect".

Then he went on Howard and boast how he used to "stroll right in" because he was in charge.

If Dirty Joe bothers you, why doesn't Peeping Trump bother you?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My guess is you will be wrong again , If there was any thing there to get rid of Trump it would be done already .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Eight times!!!!
But to hear trump is was just a simple conversation about corruption and biden happen to come up.

Why is that a bad thing? Much less a deal breaker. Sincere question.

At best, Trump was asking for or encouraging an investigation into suspected wrongdoing by an elected official -- the Vice President of the United States. At worst, Trump was stirring the political pot against a political opponent, which would create a few headaches but not cause any real damage. Nothing admirable or respectable about that, but it's what political critters do. Trump wouldn't be the first, the last, or the only one.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

First of all if the whistle-blower listened into a presidential conversation it is illegal and spying. 2nd the whistle-blower changed her mind and said she doesn't have first hand knowledge. Either way Trump has Dems trap and he wins again, and Biden's campaign is pretty much done with this whole Ukraine and China affair. The fakenews just put a big spotlight on his back. Trump eats Dems for lunch everyday, and it is pretty easy because they will bite on anything. That is how deranged they are. Hell, maybe Trump made up the whole whistle-blower just to see it backfire on dems faces. I mean he is always a few steps ahead of them.
edit on 23-9-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

If true, what a dumbass move from Trump. Trump vs Biden would have been a slam dunk for Trump.

I can only hope you're right.

Bernie or Warren 2020.

link   

Should we look the other way on what Joe did, like with Hillary, because he in the baby brigade? Or shall we take him out behind the gym?

Would it be ok for Trump to do the things Barack ,Hillary , and Joe have done. You would be all over this if the shoe was on the other foot. Yes, I still believe Jezzibel is going down, and Ahab too. Biden can just claim he has dementia, and we will support him on that. Have a swell day Hon.

+7 more 
link   

Buh bye trump.

And your source for that ?
Even CNN had to admit the " whistleblower " had no direct knowledge of the call or what was actually said.I

As far as " buh bye Trump " .....you've been saying that for years. How's that worked out for ya ?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Yes, President Trump is a few steps ahead of the Democrats.

My cats is also a few steps ahead of the Democrats

being a few steps ahead of the democrats is not a hard task any longer....

some folks even call that a "workday".

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Gives the old coot an...erection

lol. The 2020 Erection Election.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

It just took VP Biden one time, according to him. lol

If nothing is done about Biden pressuring Ukraine, then nothing will happen to Trump.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yes, President Trump is a few steps ahead of the Democrats.

By throwing away a sure win against Biden? That's gotta be the worst idea since Fredo shooting first. Sadly, I don't believe this is some brilliant plan by Trump to get rid of Biden. Mainly because it's such a stupid plan.

You'd have to have the mental faculties of a bag of hair to think that would be a good idea.

On second thought, maybe this is a Trump idea.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

with Biden out, who are they gonna go with??

Warren? that would be fun

the rest go downhill from there......

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

Because every call he makes is supposed to be recorded.
He just forgot.
Not surprising.

You honestly believe that?

'' He just forgot ''

The stupidity of people who froth at the mouth to get President Trump impeached knows no bounds.

Before he was elected you all said he was inexperienced, he'd crash the economy and end up in war. He's proved you wrong every step of the way, you've fallen for every trap and you still sit there believing he isnt playing you like a fool!

'' He just forgot ''

Yeah, ok.. you go on believing that princess
edit on 23/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join