It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSG scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is MSG responsible for America's obesity epidemic? For years scientists have used it to create obese rats for diabetes testing. MSG causes obesity by tripling the amount of insulin the pancreas creates. But why as a food additive? Because It's highly addictive and makes people crave whatever food it's in. Checkout your cupboards. It's seems to be a staple among most processed foods. The FDA doesn't regulate how much can be added to foods either. Surprise, surprise!

Now Bush and his corporate buddies are hurrying to push a bill through congress called the "Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act" AKA the "Cheeseburger Bill" This law bans anyone from suing the food and beverage industry. I guess from now on, if people get sick from tainted meat or something, it's their problem.

I can't believe the extinct of our governments betrayal to us. Sometimes I question whether they are actually human or not. Maybe David Icke is right.

Why MSG is added to food?
www.msgfacts.com/facts/msgfact12.html

Cheese burger law
www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/8458081.htm

The slow poisoning of America
www.spofamerica.com

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
bush and his cronies are there to look out for big business, they dont give a schitt about the average joe.

new topics

join