It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Thursday, the Sanhedron will have many ...many to sign on the Noahide Covenant, in the temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
At 10 am local in Jerusalem......an animal sacrifice and the literature says they will affirm Islam and confirm the noahide covenant....Barrack Obama....yezz, if we see Barrack baby there. In the crowd.....btw, their underground in a temple setup....there is enough seating under there to seat a hundred......by the Golden Pomegranate they sign off and stick the paper in the giant pomegranate.....if we see Obama there......duck and cover....

The media headlines don't give the juicy details but the literature states it plainly.....Islam will be affirmed in the animal sacrifice ceremony

Holy chit......we're seeing this in our lives......on friggin Thursday Sept 26.....friggin 10 am.....The USA will be in dreamland

In Jerusalem, they'll be having Biblical prophecy day.....
edit on 22-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 22-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Confirming a covenant with many......we been waitin for this....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very interesting,

Lighting the fire on the Altar for the Third Temple for the first time(Photo Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz/Breaking Israel News)

On September 25, the 5,780th anniversary of the day on which Jewish tradition holds the world was created, the Sanhedrin is holding a conference for the emerging Organization of 70 Nations. The conference will culminate in an animal sacrifice made by representatives of the nations on the Mount of Olives in which they will renew the covenant made by Noah upon leaving the Ark.

www.breakingisraelnews.com...

God established the borders of the world based on the 70 children of Israel who went down to Egypt and the 70 nations that came out from Noah. The concept of 70 nations also appears in reference to the 70 oxen offered in the Temple throughout Sukkot (the feast of the tabernacles) which the Talmud (Sukkah 55b) teaches are for the merit of the 70 nations. The organization emphasizes that every nation will keep its unique and distinct national identity, cultural heritage, language, and recognized borders.

edit on 22-9-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Man....idk all those details....thanks

They would light a fire....that was a pic of the Altar I guess....cool

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Confirming a covenant with many......we been waitin for this....a reply to: GBP/JPY

The mount of Olives where Jesus was arrested and the Sanhedrin court trial had him condemned.

Signs!

The stones do not look unhewn.

And if thou make an altar of stone unto me, thou shalt not build it of hewn stones

edit on 22-9-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hmmmyeah but it’s just celebrating the Noahide covenant, not establishing a new covenant with anyone
An exordium perhaps

(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It doesn't fit perfectly but an an animal sacrifice is coming your way in a Jewish Sanhedron Authorized world event, old buddy of mine from way back....

a reply to: hombero

On the Forex front.....you can sell GBPJPY for 2000 points. Now if you're inclined....I have a measured target....measured it with science.....he he

edit on 23-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That newspaper reference, Breaking Israel News is a fantastic resource. Thanks for sharing that. I have bookmarked it.

Suprised to find there is a pro-Third Temple party. Looks as if Bibi is struggling at this point.

From your source:

the Joint Arab List, found itself in a position of unprecedented and disproportionate power with the ability to make or break any attempt by either side to form a government.  

I dont know about the Altar. I would be curious what Rabbi Johnathan Cahn has to say about it and the timing of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was just watching Trump at the UN speaking against religious persecution when I read this thread,all I have to say is start looking up Christians,helps coming and looks like it's getting close

new topics

top topics

join