It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran the next Vietnam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I mentioned to expect a short one.....the book says 1/6th of the Army will be sent home and God himself will stop the action. Expect Israel to get power for 7 years from whatever weapon is carried over there. Expect the dead to be burried East of the river....and experts will clean up the affected area.......if someone walks through and sees an artifact from this war, Scripture says they will not touch it, but they will mark it......it's in the book

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I see what you mean with China and Russia, but id argue we'd be In a better position to counter that if we weren't engaged in ground conflicts.

They already have a strong relationship with Iran, and even if Iraq and Afghanistan go, we still have Isreal, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan to address another major power threatening the well being of the region.

Our tanks and other equipment (not to mention) take heavy wear just being over there. I believe much of the power train gets shipped back regularly to be cleaned of sand (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I'm not a general, but I feel logically our military apparatus would be in better shape if we weren't straining it.
edit on 22-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Open war with Saudi and Iran would devastate the global oil markets and we'd easily be paying over $3 a gallon for gas. It already went up 30 cents in my area at least. It was $2.06 the night of the attack and $2.36 yesterday.

Where the hell do you live to get gas so cheap...lol

Not sure where that poster is but gas just went up to 2.59 here in Michigan so his pricing not so different. Would hate to buy gas in states that increase gas taxes. Keeping my fingers crossed since silly Dem Gov here really wants to add 45cent tax increase! Bleh. No war needed when you have Dems eagerly wanting to raise it for their own agendas.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

How's that US dominance going in Afghanistan?

We could go all Russia on them and wipe out the male population, but ya we are weak on that full occupation thang.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Not sure where that poster is but gas just went up to 2.59 here in Michigan so his pricing not so different. Would hate to buy gas in states that increase gas taxes. Keeping my fingers crossed since silly Dem Gov here really wants to add 45cent tax increase! Bleh. No war needed when you have Dems eagerly wanting to raise it for their own agendas.

I pay like 3.50 in the NW...lots of local/state taxes I guess. Wasn't it Obama that said he would like to see 8 bucks a gallon to force Americans to change their lifestyles to a greener one? That here is a win win...

edit on 22-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by Deplorable removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hilter already steamed rolled across the EU

There was no EU during WW II

Some of the now EU countries where actually on side with Nazi Germany. Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia to be exact. Ireland was neutral. And The U.K didn't get " Steam Rolled " either.
edit on 22-9-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: JON666

We could of protected ourselves without getting into a foreign war that did not involve us

Japan never attacked Pearl Harbour then? Hitler never declared war on The U.S. then ?

Must be a different timeline you are living.

Japan was forced into war through economical pressure. Read the book the day of deceit it lays out how we basically forced Japan into a war, Japan was so evil we were selling them rubber and gas, we gave the Germans the technology of synthetic fuel through gasification of coal. If these countries were so evil why were we helping them to build up for a war?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Our tanks and other equipment (not to mention) take heavy wear just being over there. I believe much of the power train gets shipped back regularly to be cleaned of sand (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I'm not a general, but I feel logically our military apparatus would be in better shape if we weren't straining it.

I think airpower would be enough to cripple them very effectively while the local country's in the area get the grunt work. The big question would China and Russia just stand by and watch?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
War is an outdated way of handling disputes. I only support a war for the defense of my nation. I don’t see this as a valid option for Iran.

I totally agree! Maybe Iran knows that... like someone mentioned mainland attack?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Japan was forced into war through economical pressure. Read the book the day of deceit it lays out how we basically forced Japan into a war, Japan was so evil we were selling them rubber and gas, we gave the Germans the technology of synthetic fuel through gasification of coal. If these countries were so evil why were we helping them to build up for a war?

Did you read my post?

BTW they both became evil wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There was no EU during WW II

Some of the now EU countries where actually on side with Nazi Germany. Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia to be exact. Ireland was neutral. And The U.K didn't get " Steam Rolled " either.

Yes I know...I'm just lazy to spell out each country.. I guess I could say allies before America joined, and yes England didn't, but the rest of Europe did. England didn't have too many months left (maybe weeks) anyways before America jumped in so I wouldn't be so bravo over England.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

How's that US dominance going in Afghanistan?

We could go all Russia on them and wipe out the male population, but ya we are weak on that full occupation thang.

What ever The Soviet Union did, it still ended up with a Mujahideen victory.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Mujahideen victory fully supported by America at the time. I wouldn't call it a victory though...

I don't understand your point. Are you suggesting America does not have the capabilities of global military power?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think airpower would be enough to cripple them very effectively while the local country's in the area get the grunt work. The big question would China and Russia just stand by and watch?

China needs Iran and Venezuela more than Russia.

I wonder about Russia though. Do they want to avoid conflict with the US incase they needed our help if China started getting squirly in their back yard. I think Russia and the US have more in common than them and China. I think people just assume they'd be against us.... We've helped each other in war more than faught (which was mostly throu proxy).

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And The U.K didn't get " Steam Rolled " either.

You're welcome!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The West will hit Iran with a cyber attack rather than risk a fight -but people are not noticing how quick Saudi Arabia got its production back to normal

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China needs Iran and Venezuela more than Russia. I wonder about Russia though.

www.scmp.com...

China, Russia and Iran are planning a joint naval drill in the Sea of Oman and northern Indian Ocean “soon”, a semi-official Iranian news outlet reported on Saturday, just days after the United States blamed Iran for a drone attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I wonder about Russia though. Do they want to avoid conflict with the US incase they needed our help if China started getting squirly in their back yard. I think Russia and the US have more in common than them and China. I think people just assume they'd be against us.... We've helped each other in war more than faught (which was mostly throu proxy).

I have always felt the next big world power war would be China against Russia. Russia would not fare well against China that could easily make an army bigger than the whole Russian population, and if China loss even 400 million people in the fight, but gained all of Russia's natural resources it would be a win win for them.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I don't understand your point. Are you suggesting America does not have the capabilities of global military power?

Never underestimate your enemy.

Many have only to their own surprise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join