It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Blurs Out Huge Hexagram after July 4-5 Quakes @ China Lake CA Base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

christianobserver.net...

Image in link above. A ginormous star of david etched inside of a circle into the landscape on the grounds of a base dedicated to weather warfare R&D. To get a sense of how huge the hex is, each of the hex's pointed stars spans quarter acre! Why is it there, and why is google earth now blurring out such a huge land artifact??

There is also a huge hindu Shivalingam womb carved into the landscape, picture in the above link too.

There is so much occult symbolism involved in military technology and research that you’d have to blindfold yourself to miss it. Another interesting fact is that the earthquake was only a half mile underground. That, the coincidental location of the epicenter combined with the Tesla Earthquake technology we know to exist, starts to add up to the unthinkable.

We've seen Shivathe Destroyer used in science at CERN in Switzerland... but now in military at China Lake in California?? Sinister world..

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I feel stupid, i know evil is organized, and still,

I thought Manson was a lone wolf psycho, it makes perfect sense, it was organized, he was supplied with brainwashing liquids that had no color, no smell, and no taste.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That's a simulated SAM site on the range...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
King David never used that star by the way....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Good grief! Oh look even the Cubans were building them in the 1960s! It is a surface to air missile site layout! And you wonder why conspiracy theorists get laughed at!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
King David never used that star by the way....

Known as the seal of David or Star of David.

It is also one of the earliest known symbols for Christianity though in that context it was formed from the tail of a fish (oriented facing down and the base of a menorah (with a triangular base).

This interesting video which show's a very early Christian site from the first century claimed to be the church which the apostle James was the elder of and also shows an artefact that was found in that site and which has that symbol on it and Hebrew writing which interprets as oil for the anointing of the holy spirit.
If you do now want to watch through the video jump to about 5:14 mark.

edit on 22-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Yes and also pentagram's with missiles at each corner, something about covering the most area of sky with the least number of missile launching pad's, suppose six is better than five as would give more coverage and also more redundancy in case one or more of the launch vehicles is taken out.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Missile range made before accurate gps.

Used the intersections for placing the ‘missile launchers’. I’m pretty sure I only know this because I read it in here before.

EDIT: Nope that’s BS, the design is to help spotting them from above.
edit on 22-9-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Funny enough we used such geometric shapes with fire bases for our artillery too. The shapes vary depending on how many guns were in the site.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so there's a missile excuse for the hexagram/star of moloch layout?

but what about the shapeshifting Shivalingam womb on a US military base?

I mean do the soldiers do the Apollyon dance like CERN does too? or Moloch sacrifices? gotta wonder..

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I cannot believe you dont have 10 stars by now for answering the question. Only thing you could have done better is provide some sort of link or visual aid... Oh wait, you did.

Here's a beer. Best i can do aside from my star.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

As a former member of both the Air Force and the Army, I can 100% confirm for you that we often traveled to CERN, always staying at a Trump branded hotel only to do the Apolloyon. Personally it was my favorite. Plenty of grog and you could go for hours. Moloch sacrifice is a classified subject and I can neither confirm or deny, but you needed extra grog.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
can someone post the link, i have no clue how to enter coordinates.

if you know how, just enter the coordinates, and please post the link with the coordinates already entered.

mad thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

At a guess, the dark parts are water, and we’re seeing different water levels over the years.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The earthquake was just old smh motion being detonated underground. Nothing sinister.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
so there's a missile excuse for the hexagram/star of moloch layout?

but what about the shapeshifting Shivalingam womb on a US military base?

I mean do the soldiers do the Apollyon dance like CERN does too? or Moloch sacrifices? gotta wonder..

Are you serious. It is part of a weapons test range. Think about it? Why are this company transporting a boat to the location. You can see the testing pit before it is filled with water. Obviously the pit is lined with a liner.

One stout, recently retired 40 foot military UTB vessel looking forward to quiet days ahead – CHECK. One SDBM truck and trailer to transport same from North Island Air Station Coronado to undisclosed location near China Lake, CA – CHECK. One giant pit in the desert for weapons testing – CHECK. Wait. What!? Is this thing going to end up getting used for target practice? It’s getting it’s own little lake in the desert, but I don’t think this is the retirement it had in mind….

Link to company that transported the boat to China Lake
edit on 24/9/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Shape and look of the 'test' pit is eerily the same as the Shiva womb, indeed.

There's no such thing as coincidence - just excuses.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I cannot believe you dont have 10 stars by now for answering the question. Only thing you could have done better is provide some sort of link or visual aid... Oh wait, you did.

Here's a beer. Best i can do aside from my star.

Thanks for the and the star!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Shape and look of the 'test' pit is eerily the same as the Shiva womb, indeed.

There's no such thing as coincidence - just excuses.

LOL. No! It just shows how die-hard conspiracy theorists will see things the way they want to see them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join