It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Play the game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: ancientthunder
All true, but if you want your soul to progress (the whole point of incarnating) you have to participate in the game as an ACTIVE player *that makes conscious decisions*: living in the now not hiding from it. Do not create negatives that increase any chance of returning to correct Karma.

Why try to correct that which one cannot control? I'm all for control, but then I've been around for a long time.

Love and peace, both uncontrollable.

You can control it to some extent by being focused and aware of your "NOW". Why would you allow yourself to live in Chaos; anything can happen to your detriment.

I have been living 'open' and detriment is something we all can overcome, it does not define us, it makes us strong.

Be strong and brave. Nobody is above you.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
originally posted by: InTheLight

veteranhumanbeing: All true, but if you want your soul to progress (the whole point of incarnating) you have to participate in the game as an ACTIVE player *that makes conscious decisions*: living in the now not hiding from it. Do not create negatives that increase any chance of returning to correct Karma.

InTheLight: Why try to correct that which one cannot control? I'm all for control, but then I've been around for a long time. Love and peace, both uncontrollable.

veteranhumanbeing:You can control it to some extent by being focused and aware of your "NOW". Why would you allow yourself to live in Chaos; anything can happen to your detriment.

InTheLight: I have been living 'open' and detriment is something we all can overcome, it does not define us, it makes us strong. Be strong and brave. Nobody is above you.

Let me tell you; if you have rid yourself of totally false 'belief systems' and 'archetypal constructs' you are well on your way to dispelling Karma and living in the moment. Yes; nobody is above me as I know that I am God expressing Itself.

edit on 4-10-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Let me tell you; if you have rid yourself of totally false 'belief systems' and 'archetypal constructs' you are well on your way to dispelling Karma and living in the moment. Yes; nobody is above me as I know that I am God expressing Itself.

"Let me tell you... " Haha: funny one.

What makes you think that your 'belief-system' is the right one, and other 'belief-systems' are false ?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

"Let me tell you... " Haha: funny one.What makes you think that your 'belief-system' is the right one, and other 'belief-systems' are false ?

You have the script before you incarnate (you wrote it). You can edit it as you go along in this lifetime. Your personal experience here SHOULD define/shape your absolute divine gnosis (self truth) as no one else pushing their belief system upon you is legitimate (in manipulating your sacred truth as theirs is FALSE regarding YOUR experience).
edit on 4-10-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi Nothin, Thanks for the tune , of course, there is a difference between laid back and really letting go. a reply to: Nothin

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I like it. But I like this ending better.

Everything is cool, we're in school.
And that is ok.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Going by the numbers it's rebirth, hope its up again

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Hi Nothin, Thanks for the tune , of course, there is a difference between laid back and really letting go. a reply to: Nothin

Yeah: somebody let one go the other night, and then nobody was laid-back !

Oh: you meant 'grasping', ooops... LoL !!!

Funny that sometimes: the more one does, the more one 'sleeps'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join