It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix Documentary “ The Family “

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If this Documentary is true as stated ! How could a group this secret and powerful allow a writer to live,learn and leave with secrets and use it to create a Documentary on Netflix? Or as I suspect this Documentary is a complete Family disinformation campaign. Looking for thoughts and conjecture! Thanks ! I have a rose tacked to my ceiling !

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

I watched part but didn't get captivated.

I took it with a grain of salt, but there are many groups who allegedly operate in similar capacities. Multiple pacs and lobby groups make no effort to hide their reaches. They're all called by many different names.

Some are brazen because it garners support and rallies the base.

While I emphasize alleged, I personally believe these groups have some heavy pull. I just think it's dangerous to focus on one more than another.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I don't have a Netflix account and I've never heard of this documentary. Could you give me a brief rundown?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I don't have a Netflix account and I've never heard of this documentary. Could you give me a brief rundown?

A Christian fraternaty of sorts allegedly has access to both sides of the aisle (depending on president)... And their prestige makes them impossible to ignore by either side.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle though. To me, it seemed sensationalized and made for theatrics. But I'm open minded to them having some impact.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm calling BS on this...
Netflix trying to make Christian's like the Mafia lol... so who's the underboss, the Pope?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Kind off, guess you are not family friends with people who happen to be in the church?

Any family older than you that also happens to be priests or so?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Oh... I was being silly, as you know the Pope is in Italy.
edit on 22-9-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Its about a Jesus society and Mr Coe in Washington Look it up on the net or y’all tube .

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Well the pope is in the Vatican which is a city state, it's not part of Italy.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It’s probably a limited hangout. Like, look over here, so nobody actually looks at the real bad stuff going on. I don’t think they would have allowed that doc to have been made if they were spilling all the beans.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's a great watch for anyone into conspiracies so if you're just gonna drop stupid into the thread before checking it out for yourself then ok, it's still a free country. Sorta. Anyway...

I liked it, Half the time I felt like I was glad this kind of influence happens at these high levels (if you havent watched the doc. its not just US Gov.,btw, worldwide) because getting more people to be more 'Jesus-like' (whatever their spiritual leanings) can only bring good things, but the other half of the time it was freaky deaky because if some of these folks are really as portrayed, they are using Jesus to justify some really messed up #. Not cool.
The inner circle is very culty in that they focus strongly on a very narrow portion of scripture, conveniently interpret it to support their beliefs and desires, and then use that as justification for pretty much whatever.
Dangerous mix of church and state, IMO.
Clearly the doc has an agenda, as do all the players, so it's best to watch it with that in mind. A good, scary because it's real, flick!

ETA There's neat 'side info' in the doc too, for example one of the guys who helped get Reagan elected openly discussing devising "wedge issues" as campaign strategy to divide voters to generate more votes etc.

edit on 22-9-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

Well the pope is in the Vatican which is a city state, it's not part of Italy.

If it's such a big City State, tell me how many children are born there?

The answer: Nun, however they do sneak in children.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There is power in prayer.....

www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I haven't watched it yet, but agree with the "grain of salt" sentiment, or at least that its portrayed in a certain way - through the lens the creators want the viewer to see it in. That's how all media is, which is fine, just keep it in mind.

That said, I have read about much of what is in the documentary over the years. Its safe to say the "Christian" part is a front. Let's call it what it is - an overlay for their particular brand of Money/Power/Control.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

LMFAO looks like I tripped over myself LMFAO!

Thank you!, That was fun < 3

At least I wasn't the only one that didn't get it... I guesss? (it makes me feel a bit better) : P

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I agree ! A part me of thinks that this may be part of the swamp draining a bit and these low hanging republican elitists are starting to toe a line to Trump type outside politics and business wizardry that is the Don ? It’s one of the craziest things I’ve seen in a while and I’m extremely steeped , and well beyond a neophyte of mystery schools . The greatest blessing is freedom to love and pursue knowledge and above all Amun . If Osiris could have prevented his manhood from being lost I’m sure he would have ! These men are securing their subjective manhood into the future . Lol in sadness
edit on 23-9-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: (no reason given)

top topics

join