It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Signs Asylum Deal With El Salvador

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Another defeat looming for the NWO/Democrat alliance of evil.

Not it looks like the U.S. has an agreement in writing that will help slow the flow of illegal immigration pouring over the Southern Border !!

El Salvador now has an asylum agreement !!

Apparently part of the deal is it will allow the U.S. to automatically reject some asylum seekers and send them to El Salvador !!

Wheeeew !! 😎😀

Trump Administration Signs Asylum Deal With El Salvador

Acting Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan announced that the U.S. has reached an asylum agreement with El Salvador, marking the latest development in the Trump administration’s effort to curb the border crisis.

“El Salvador is a critical partner for the United States in promoting the security and prosperity of Central America, and has been a reliable partner in the Northern Triangle,” McAleenan said during a press conference on Friday. “Today, we are very happy to announce the signing of this cooperative agreement between the United States and El Salvador.”

The acting Homeland Security chief spoke just after signing an “asylum cooperation agreement” alongside Alexandra Hill Tinoco, El Salvador’s minister of foreign affairs, in Washington, D.C.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who are the NWO Democrats again?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

They're the "axis of evil" illuminati secret agents, that are funding zombie caravans of illegal immigrant leper M13 gangsters to take yer jobs!

edit on 21-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: grammar

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They're the "axis of evil" illuminati secret agents, that are funding zombie caravans of illegal immigrant leper M13 gangsters to take yer jobs!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Your leadership.

Globalists.

Progressives.

Democrats.

I soon expect you to start arguing that the top Democratic leadership is actually Republican, like you try every month or so to do with the media.

Your projection is God level.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Suck it again libtard losers!!!! ==

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Did I leave some (zombies) out?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ironically, I think you and I argued about this just last week.

So you were correct then.

Just not now.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I thought they were the ones illegally bribing Ukraine officials to get Biden's son out of trouble.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You're right! I'm wrong. This is so great for [Cental American] actual asylum seekers!

/sarc

edit on 21-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder what the price tag on this deal is. The US is bound to be kicking in some big bucks.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're right! I'm wrong. This is so great for [Cental American] actual asylum seekers!

/sarc

"I would like to make more money and get free health care while I am waiting for 2 years for that hearing I'm not going to go to" is not exactly in the asylum laws.

But you knew that...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

More like which of the Democrats are not part of the nwo. Wait are they coming back? I thought Kevin Nash was too hurt Scott Hall focusing on his son's career Hulk Hogan blacklisted for saying the n word??? I hear 6 pac puts on a helluva show still tho.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So it's not good they can flee and find somewhere safe? Or is El Salvador a craphole country?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

El Salvador is not a "safe 3rd country" and was careful not to sign such an agreement.

The United States doesn't have a "safe 3rd country" treaty with any Central American country, not even Mexico.

ETA:

The arrangement with El Salvador was not described as a safe third country agreement, under which nations agree that their respective countries are safe enough and have robust enough asylum systems, so that if migrants transit through one of the countries they must remain there instead of moving on to another country.

The U.S. officially has only one such agreement in place, with Canada.

The Trump administration this year threatened to withhold all federal assistance to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras unless they did more to end the migrant crisis.

www.deseret.com...
edit on 22-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Close.

They're coming to illegally vote.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

El Salvador is not a "safe 3rd country" and was careful not to sign such an agreement.

The United States doesn't have a "safe 3rd country" treaty with any Central American country, not even Mexico.

ETA:

The arrangement with El Salvador was not described as a safe third country agreement, under which nations agree that their respective countries are safe enough and have robust enough asylum systems, so that if migrants transit through one of the countries they must remain there instead of moving on to another country.

The U.S. officially has only one such agreement in place, with Canada.

The Trump administration this year threatened to withhold all federal assistance to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras unless they did more to end the migrant crisis.

www.deseret.com...

If its not safe for refugees, then its not safe for its own resident population. Hm.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, a lot of people are fleeing El Salvador, but they're exempt from this deal. It's for people from places like Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico.

Look, I really hope that this works, inching toward securing safe 3rd countries throughout Central America. But, I fear that in a few years, we'll be finding mass graves of asylum seeker bones in El Salvador.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, a lot of people are fleeing El Salvador, but they're exempt from this deal. It's for people from places like Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico.

Look, I really hope that this works, inching toward securing safe 3rd countries throughout Central America. But, I fear that in a few years, we'll be finding mass graves of asylum seeker bones in El Salvador.

We need to stop allowing these countries to fester. Aid will not help. It just gets diverted into the pockets of those in power. Always has, always will. So forget that line of thinking. Taking 1-2/5th of their population in will also not solve the problem. It exacerbates it, honestly.

There are two solutions to this problem in these Central American countries, neither of which will be appealing. One would be seen as something its not, and cost North America a good deal of money and manpower, and the other would require outsiders looking in to be able to stomach the loss of life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join