It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

By Sara Carter -March 4, 2019

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Congressional lawmakers in closed door testimony that despite the DOJ having approved the FBI warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page, she did not recall the applications, did not remember the details contained in the applications or the circumstances surrounding conversations about the warrant, according to testimony reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her testimony that she delivered in December before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, said one congressional official, who had knowledge of the hearing. The official said Lynch’s closed-door testimony on Page, a former Trump campaign volunteer, left lawmakers with more questions than answers.

saraacarter.com...

BTW, this is from March 2019, but it is pertinent today because the left still want to prosecute a national hero, yet people linked to the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton are forgiven their crimes and given immunity such as it happened to several pro-Clinton people, as well as people whom cooperated with the Mueller witch hunt, and whom also committed the same crimes as Manafort.

Gen. Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI for not recalling the specifics of what he spoke about in ONE telephone conversation, yet this was enough by still Obama officials to charge Gen. Flynn, a national hero, with "lying to the FBI." Yet people like Loretta Lynch lied to Congress claiming she didn't remember anything even though she signed an FBI warrant and several renewals to spy on Carter Page.

Will we ever see people like Loretta Lynch charged with "lying to Congress/perjury" for lying when she should have remembered since she signed such a warrant and renewals several times?...

It seems that in today's world liberals/democrats can commit any crime, and lie yet they get no punishment. But if a conservative/Republican dares to even not remember the specifics about a conversation he/she had once and they are charged with criminal charges for lying...

There is no blind justice in the U.S. anymore since the Obama administration...

edit on 21-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ironically, did you know what General Flynn had as his TOP priority when coming into the Trump administration?

A complete and thorough audit of our National Security agencies.

He had had some run-ins with the security community before and had an animus towards them... said they were a danger to our national security as they were now being run.

Our National Security Agencies have not had an audit since somewhere around 1974.

Wonder why they had to get him out of the picture...

Nothing to see here... move along!!!

edit on 21-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Any chance you got links to any of that as I had not heard about that and it sounds like an interesting read

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You can look into this...

There was one more priority item for Flynn. Through his experience as a general in foreign war zones, he found that there were several fractures in the intelligence cycle, which harmed U.S. troops’ ability to succeed on the battlefield. As national security adviser, Flynn intended to conduct an audit on the intelligence community as a whole. A full audit of the U.S. intelligence community’s activities has not been completed since 1975, following the Nixon administration’s Watergate scandal.

While serving in the Obama administration, Flynn’s earlier attempts at intelligence reform infuriated the upper echelons of the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency. Flynn’s enemies list continued to grow when, as Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) director, he testified in front of the Congress and challenged the Obama White House narrative that al Qaeda had been “decimated.” The Obama administration forced him into early retirement shortly thereafter.

Or start here...

The Mueller investigation was all about Flynn

I had my year wrong... they have not been fully audited since 1975.

My apologies.

Just post "general flynn wanted to audit" into your favorite search engine and enjoy.

I heard it from friends in the IC... they were pissed about it.

But the word is out there...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Nice catch, and it is probable cause for why the FBI officials that Obama chose to run the agency did everything in their power to set up Gen. Flynn while LYING TO HIM, and claiming they were not investigating him and he didn't need legal counsel...

edit on 21-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thank you those were very informative as I did not know a good bit of that about him...basically all the stuff from before he started advising trump and other Republicans. This deserves much more attention for sure!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Nice catch, and it is probable cause for why the FBI officials that Obama chose to run the agency did everything in their power to set up Gen. Flynn while LYING TO HIM, and claiming they were not investigating him and he didn't need legal counsel...

Can you IMAGINE auditing black ops?

Last I heard, they spend about 3 TRILLION a year off the books.

Revealing that would change the entire geosociopolitical face of the planet.

THIS would be the "disclosure" I would want.

Put all the dirty laundry out, have some hangings and a civil war or two, then get back to business.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Will we ever see people like Loretta Lynch charged with "lying to Congress/perjury" for lying when she should have remembered since she signed such a warrant and renewals several times?...

She doesn’t have to remember. She put her John Hancock on the FISA warrants and the renewals . John Woo said she signed every one on the Laura Ingram show .

When you sign legal documents of that magnitude you do so under the threat of perjury . Hell they all knew what was going on it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if conspiracy is tacked on the list of charges .

Loretta Lynch is the key, if anybody has the ability to put the finger on Obama it’s her .

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Loretta Lynch is the key, if anybody has the ability to put the finger on Obama it’s her.

Lynch needs to be locked in stocks and publicly whipped until she spills the beans. I'm actually serious in these thoughts. There needs to be a full suspension of due process where senior members of government are concerned. Nadler and Schiff could deal with about a thousand lashes of the whip as well.

Unfortunately, nothing is going to happen to any of 'em. The country would have to be at real risk of Civil War for TPTB to start sacrificing their pawns.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Can you IMAGINE auditing black ops?

Last I heard, they spend about 3 TRILLION a year off the books.

Revealing that would change the entire geosociopolitical face of the planet.

THIS would be the "disclosure" I would want.

Put all the dirty laundry out, have some hangings and a civil war or two, then get back to business.

I remember some C2CAM shows with Cathrine Austin Fitts where she spoke of this topic. She did an audit for HUD under Bush 1. I also found this article as some background:
www.forbes.com...

It speaks of 21 Trillion in hiding in spending!
This to support your argument that some have an incentive to keep an audit from happening, whatever the cost.
edit on 22-9-2019 by Goedhardt because: Peanutbutter

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What is it about democrats that every time they get into a courtroom they magically cant recall/remember sh@t?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I dont even give a flip about Obama (useless figure head) or even Lynch (no need to worry if they want her they got her), like Lumenari I want to see the Intel community gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Even if Flynn just had a personnel axe to grind, it should be obvious to anyone with the most simple critical thinking skills that something is not right in those agencies.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
What is it about democrats that every time they get into a courtroom they magically cant recall/remember sh@t?

And when they do it, on purpose might i add, they are never accused of lying, but if a Republican/conservative dares not remember the exact context of a phone call done years ago the democrats/liberals claim "HE/SHE IS LYING..." It's the ironic double standards of the left...

top topics

join