It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Cook 10,500 Steaks While Lecturing Americans About Eating Less Meat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

WTF I'm saying that all you Americans keep this bullsnip up about being a commie/communist divide while missing the big picture.

That wealth transference will be controlled by the 1%ers again.

Did you gloss over these statements of mine?

But keep throwing out the 60's bogeyman of communism as if that somehow explains the ills of the world or who is actually pushing the buttons behind the scenes

The world’srichest 1% are on course to control as much as two-thirds of the world’s wealth by 2030, according to a shocking analysis that has lead to a cross-party call for action.

You really need to slow down take a breath and read.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly - and as a scientist ( as you insist ) you should know better that to keep up this farce about communism/capitalism.

Both systems are gamed.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Exactly - and as a scientist ( as you insist ) you should know better that to keep up this farce about communism/capitalism.

Both systems are gamed.

Just being honest.

The creators of the Green New Deal want to change the economic status of the US not the climate.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have to be honest here despite xuenchen usual click bait style thread headlines, there is a simple truth that the Simpsons articulated best. "You don't win friends with salad"

But on a more serious note why is there so much fawning over Iowa? Does anybody really care?

Very few votes and they are not really Representative of anything relevant in terms of the massive polarization we find ourselves in anyway. So winning Iowa does not mean you can win in say Alabama
edit on 9/21/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe the animal activists should quit supporting Democrats. Politicians tell people what they think they want to hear, but really do not follow through with it.

What kind of steaks are they serving, why don't they sponsor an event up around here like that, we usually get cheap Brats and hotdogs and maybe a bag of chips....sometimes they have a cookie.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

the entirety of your vision would fit on the head of a pin. Trump is a tiny blip on the radar. He has only been president for less than one term. This is more of a global long term issue. One that you are free to ignore, pretend you are smarter than everyone else, of just morally superior, but none of that changes reality.

but be sure to troll for points from your fellow ree-ree's. Orange man bad!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The person who wrote the Green New Deal admitted that it was about economic change and not about the climate.

So one person's opinion speaks for the entirety, iyo?

If the entirety is stupid enough to vote for it, then yes...

I think we need an IQ test and a Civics test to be able to vote.

Which I think would get rid of about 64,000,000 Democrat voters in the US.

Even the dead ones!!!

Probably also eliminate 90% of the republican vote, if you'd like to go there.

I will step in at this point to point out that most republicans are older Americans, and were educated before most of the progressive nonesense, we have a well rounded education, not a green "feelz" education they get currently.
Just sayin! 😉😉😊😊😀😀
edit on 22-9-2019 by thedigirati because: lazy typing in the morning.. more covfefe

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's not supprising that democrats (or any political party for that matter), will jump on a trend and try to ride that wave despite not really caring for it.

Obama said he would label gmos but then past the Monsanto protection act. At least trump is just honest about not giving a crap about the environment.

Vegan and vegetarianism has no party. They are diets. Either chosen for health or various beliefs.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I will step in at this point to point out that most republicans are older Americans, and were educated before most of the progressive nonesense, we have a well rounded education, not a green "feelz" education they get currently.
Just sayin! 😉😉😊😊😀😀

Hmmm. So I have a 16 year old in school, In perhaps one of the most liberal areas of the world and the education he has received has been pretty well rounded and free of the vast majority of political bias people seem to think goes on. Given the fast pace of learning in his school there is very little time if so inclined

Now to be fair we have ZERO religious influence here so unlike other parts of the country we don't have to waste time with creationism nonsense in our schools but I digress

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They also rail on us to accept diversity while the majority of democratic elites and liberal elites live in gated communities that are 80+ percent white. Obamas recent move to Martha's Vineyard, which is 94 percent white, while he and his spouse decry Trump as a racist, is a good example. They don't live by example very much, do they?
edit on 22-9-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I was curious and holy crap do a lot of schools teach creationism!

List of creationist-teaching schools

Somewhere around 250 schools that teach creationism are getting tax payer money from the state. Plus more more schools that aren't tied to state-funded programs.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ding Ding Ding DBcowboy hits the nail on the head. Your statement is all that need be said. Marxism is coming at us like a freight train. Arm yourselves because in the future things are about to get REAL UGLY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hmmm. So I have a 16 year old in school, In perhaps one of the most liberal areas of the world and the education he has received has been pretty well rounded and free of the vast majority of political bias people seem to think goes on. Given the fast pace of learning in his school there is very little time if so inclined

Now to be fair we have ZERO religious influence here so unlike other parts of the country we don't have to waste time with creationism nonsense in our schools but I digress

Hmmm... Freddy... having "ZERO" religious influence wouldn't be that well rounded in my opinion. I'm surrounded by all walks and life and opinions on my day to day journey. Let Your Son make up his own mind on what's "Nonsense" and what isn't. You're his Dad, I get that, and it seems like You have a bone to pick/ Bias with religion.

Have Your Son take a Christian Theology Seminary, and at the very worst, He can be the next Christopher Hitchens.

Let's keep it "Well Rounded"!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

At this world turning point, there's a lot at "steak" isn't there 😃

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

What does China have to do with this? But they are stepping up more than us. Oh, yeah, communism

The fact that you think China is doing more than the west to help the planet, makes it supremely clear that not only do you believe everything youre fed, you have absolutely not done even a 30 second google search to verify anything youre told.

That statement alone should let everyone know its not worth engaging you on the subject, you cant have a productive discussion with people who are willfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

there's a lot at "steak" isn't there 😃

Sure is - But the sad part is like I said even with the internet at everyones disposal they still think its about "commies"

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Democrats Cook 10,500 Steaks While Lecturing Americans About Eating Less Meat

Two questions?

1. Was it organic?
2. How much greenhouse emissions did they create after digestion?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

Sure it would be. There is religious curriculum that covers the major religions from a historical perspective not the Adam and Eve nonsense. Or that the planet is 10,000 years old an such. Also why concentrate on Christian Theology? Why not Islam? etc etc
edit on 9/26/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join