It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing "The Gimbal" US Navy footage released along with 2 other videos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Common know as "USS Nimitz UFO incident" 3 films were released by TTSA in December 2017, infrared footage of the encounter was released to the public.

"After the return of the first team to Nimitz, a second team took off at approximately 12:00 PST, this time equipped with an advanced infrared camera (FLIR pod). This camera recorded an evasive unidentified aerial system on video. The footage was publicly released by The Pentagon more than 13 years later, on 16 December 2017, alongside the revelation of the funding of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.[22][23][24]

This footage is known as the 2004 USS Nimitz FLIR1 video. It officially shed some light on a decade-old story that had been largely unknown and unreported, aside from a 2015 secondhand story on FighterSweep.com that, in spite of providing many details, remained unconfirmed at that time.[2] A second film of infrared footage, known as the GIMBAL video, was released by the Pentagon alongside the 2004 FLIR1 footage. Although the media often present the two videos together to illustrate the 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident, the GIMBAL video is unrelated, and was filmed on the East Coast of the United States at an unknown date.[16]

In May 2019, journalists from Las Vegas station KLAS 10 determined that the videos were indeed released by the Pentagon, and not by any private individuals or organizations.[25]"

Wikipedia - USS Nimitz UAP Encounter

Unfortunately all video of these encounters are highly compressed but my team has done it's best to analyze this footage using the latest forensic imaging filters to remove the noise and see what details can be recovered from the film.

edit on 21-9-2019 by A51Watcher because: the usual

edit on 21/9/2019 by ArMaP because: added ex tags

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Nice work

How sure are you that what you produced is accurate?

was filmed on the East Coast of the United States at an unknown date.

The date was just recently released as 21 January 2015 for both "Go Fast" and "Gimbal".

ETA - It would be nice if you could post a screen cap. Some refuse to watch videos.

edit on 21-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

An S & F for you and your team!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Too bad! Those who refuse to watch the recommended videos shouldn't be catered to, IMO.
There is much effort and time put into the making of a video.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Nice work

How sure are you that what you produced is accurate?

The date was just recently released as 21 January 2015 for both "Go Fast" and "Gimbal".

ETA - It would be nice if you could post a screen cap. Some refuse to watch videos.

Well if the craft is using gravity propulsion then we can be sure that the image is distorted due to the well known distortion effect called gravity lensing. Other than that the guy processing the images has worked in the field professionally for over 25 years and has a proven track record.

I will post a video soon that has corroboration from the photographer on how accurate his work is.

Thanks for the tip I will post a screen cap.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Too bad! Those who refuse to watch the recommended videos shouldn't be catered to, IMO.

I know what you are saying. I am sure there are some who really can't watch video. It is an amazing image that was produced by this team and just hope as many people that can see it.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I picked up on your link and found this incredible story to add............

What Dave didn’t know was for the past several days, Princeton had been picking up some bizarre returns on their Death Star-worthy SPY-1 radar. On several occasions beginning 10 November, the Fire Control Officer and the extremely experienced Fire Control Senior Chief had detected multiple returns descending from far above the radar’s scan volume–somewhere higher than 80,000 ft. The targets, dubbed Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs), would drop from above 80K to hover roughly 50 feet off the water in a matter of seconds. Always over the same spot, a Lat/Long about 30NM off the coast of Baja, roughly 70nm southwest of Tijuana. At the time, the SPY-1 was the most sophisticated and powerful tactical radar on the planet. With it, they were able to track these AAVs while they descended, hovered and then zipped away at speeds, turn rates and accelerations faster than any known friendly or threat aircraft. Impossibly fast.

fightersweep.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Thanks and quite right. They will also miss the explanations how the processing was done.

Ah well If the subject interests them enough perhaps they will have a go.

If they are not interested perhaps it's just as well to not get them involved.

I did promise to share a screen cap this time -

To my eye this look similar to the triangle craft seen in the Kaikoura footage I just posted in another thread showing a triangle with purlpe propulsion points seen on all 3 corners of the craft.

However this one has a dome on top and is moving sideways in relation to the aircraft whereas the KiaKoura craft was facing the aircraft.

edit on 21-9-2019 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

My first impression was a domed saucer. Then I thought about how the tick tac was said to have a small appendage on top of it.

Now that you say that, it could be like the Kaikoura footage. Would love to see some of the good footage the Navy is sure to have.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Tentatively, Shades of Kumburgaz Turkey UFO, which was pictured from the ground...mostly considered as unaltered footage....aka genuine.

However, much of the aerial pictures here are in infra-red, where mostly any kind of light say, is pretty much only definable as a circular blob, where it may really just be a sliver of light, as in a new Moon phase for instance.

So maybe the OP has taken all the persistent factors into account, I can't say,.. since all we know is, a system was used to remove, 'noise' from compressed footage...which will also be compressed as we view it here anyway.
Whatever,
We do need some more clarifications from the original military sources, while it could be a case of the military red-lining to allow public imagination to take over from whatever truths there may be in the video...or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I picked up on your link and found this incredible story to add............

What Dave didn’t know was for the past several days, Princeton had been picking up some bizarre returns on their Death Star-worthy SPY-1 radar. On several occasions beginning 10 November, the Fire Control Officer and the extremely experienced Fire Control Senior Chief had detected multiple returns descending from far above the radar’s scan volume–somewhere higher than 80,000 ft. The targets, dubbed Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs), would drop from above 80K to hover roughly 50 feet off the water in a matter of seconds. Always over the same spot, a Lat/Long about 30NM off the coast of Baja, roughly 70nm southwest of Tijuana. At the time, the SPY-1 was the most sophisticated and powerful tactical radar on the planet. With it, they were able to track these AAVs while they descended, hovered and then zipped away at speeds, turn rates and accelerations faster than any known friendly or threat aircraft. Impossibly fast.

fightersweep.com...
That's incredible.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I pray to God we some day get full disclosure just for the absolute epiphany of joy I will have in saying I told you so to skeptics!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good work, you can continue living, for now.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
GOOD WORK A51Watcher!!!!

edit on 21-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There are some good video breakdowns showing the figures inside moving around working.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
GOOD WORK A51Watcher!!!!

Why are you referring to 'birds' in relation to Mick West and Gimbal.

The rotation is caused by the gimbal system in the camera needing a de-rotation step to keep the horizon constant. That's probably why the Navy labeled this video "Gimbal" to explain what it showed

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: celltypespecific
GOOD WORK A51Watcher!!!!

Why are you referring to 'birds' in relation to Mick West and Gimbal.

The rotation is caused by the gimbal system in the camera needing a de-rotation step to keep the horizon constant. That's probably why the Navy labeled this video "Gimbal" to explain what it showed

Because Mick West is an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about radar imaging, fighter jets, or the identification of other fighter jets from inside the cockpit of a fighter jet. He's a video game programmer and nothing more.

His video assessment has already been debunked as garbage. His claim for the rotation doesn't explain why the background does not also rotate at the same angle and degree he claims is making the craft appear to rotate. The debunker gets debunked.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Because Mick West is an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about radar imaging

That's radar imaging?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because Mick West is an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about radar imaging

That's radar imaging?

Hey it's the fading one! Fading more and more each day.

You must be a Mick West disciple. He's talked about his radar imaging expertise in other videos. Where do I say or imply this specific video? Huh? Where?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Personal attacks.
Cool.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join