It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in someones story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seems to me like you chose an excellent context to recount the story.
It seems as though Descartes may have flipped the old apple-cart.
Still find it challenging to contemplate, even after viewing, and posting that vid so many times ! LoL !

Maybe we could venture that Bohm inspired all kinds of 'new' ideas, quantum and other ?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Bohm I think is at this point a side line physicist, that is a minor theorist. I don't know as the rest of the physicist world hold at all with his approach to understanding the micro and the macro. Maybe he was just way ahead of his and maybe he was just way off base. I just know that I find thinking along those lines satisfies my own needs for the search of life. For now anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I've asked myself a similar question before, it's quite the philosophical rabbit hole, s+f for a thought provoking thread, 👍

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: watchandwait410

You'll enjoy this...trust me.

That video was truly awesome, thanks for shraring!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thanks - I've been procrastinating finishing my lifeboard for the coming 12 months for the last 6 months. Go figure!

Always something else on my attention or distractions. Will be updating it ASAP

www.huffpost.com...

The Reason Vision Boards Work and How to Make One

Whether you believe that or not, we know that visualization works. Olympic athletes have been using it for decades to improve performance, and Psychology Today reported that the brain patterns activated when a weightlifter lifts heavy weights are also similarly activated when the lifter just imagined (visualized) lifting weights.

So, what's the big secret to creating a vision board that works? It's simple: Your vision board should focus on how you want to feel, not just on things that you want. Don't get me wrong, it's great to include the material stuff, too. However, the more your board focuses on how you want to feel, the more it will come to life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join