It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the evidence that life needed to start and didn't always exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
When time doesn't even exist, there cannot be a 'start' point, nor an 'end' point.

LMFAO!

What happened here, are we on a different thread now?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

When time doesn't even exist, there cannot be a 'start' point, nor an 'end' point.

LMFAO!

No, it's the same thread, you just don't understand what I said here. A 'start' assumes time exists, which it doesn't. I'm referring to the discussion about the start of everything, which some believe was a 'big bang', but a 'big bang' would not start from nothing, either.

Don't laugh at something just because you don't understand it, simply ask for clarification on it, and then move along.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

LMFAO!

No, it's the same thread, you just don't understand what I said here. A 'start' assumes time exists, which it doesn't. I'm referring to the discussion about the start of everything, which some believe was a 'big bang', but a 'big bang' would not start from nothing, either.

Don't laugh at something just because you don't understand it, simply ask for clarification on it, and then move along.

Dude

Where's. The. Evidence. I. Ask. For. ?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Man created time to break the day into work, play and rest hours, so now it exists even if it is only a man made construct.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

(post by turbonium1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

(post by Malisa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If you wish to discuss the topic, please do so.

HOWEVER

The schoolyard bickering stops NOW

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

HOWEVER

Thank you semperfortis, i will apply

So in that manner, i only have one single thing to ask for

I want turbonium1 to show me the proof i have been asking for days and he refuses to post

That's all

No more arguments or who's right or wrong.. just simple, written off words that clear this up

edit on 22-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Man created time to break the day into work, play and rest hours, so now it exists even if it is only a man made construct.

Yes, that's why some people believe there has to be a 'starting point' to everything. Nothing starts, nothing ends, simply because all that is, exists, within the timeless realm. It's hard to understand this concept, in our time-based world, of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Abiogenesis is based on the assumption that life somehow evolved from non life. This is just an assumption with no basis in fact.

The more likely scenario is panspermia and that life has always existed. We know life doesn't just mean conscious human life. We find life surviving in some of the harshest and craziest environments with extremophiles.

Well, the word "life" is nothing more than chemical processes that match certain requirements we humans have set, but then a sun or fire can be seen to match those requirements too, so are they life also?

If you replaced the word life with chemical processes it doesn't look so special.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

HOWEVER

I want turbonium1 to show me the proof i have been asking for days and he refuses to post

That's all

No more arguments or who's right or wrong.. just simple, written off words that clear this up

If you look at what I said above, you'll see I, and another member, both said that there is no proof, for either claim.

So now you know.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

HOWEVER

That's all

If you look at what I said above, you'll see I, and another member, both said that there is no proof, for either claim.

So now you know.

Once again...

Show. Me. The. Evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Tell me what I just said, because I think you didn't read it, so what did I say?

No proof either way, right?

Right.

Good.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, that's why some people believe there has to be a 'starting point' to everything. Nothing starts, nothing ends, simply because all that is, exists, within the timeless realm. It's hard to understand this concept, in our time-based world, of course.

Fair point, tbh I try not to think too much on these things it's too much of a head #, much like does sound exist if nobody is there to hear it.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Where's the evidence i ask for!

Where!

You are making claims, evidence required.

E.v.i.d.e.n.c.e!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join