It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G is going up all over the Cincinnati area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Michelle Krinsky is a nurse who was out walking near her Cleves home earlier this summer, when she looked up and said, "What's that? You can see it's this ugly menace sitting there," she said.

Right at the entrance to the Village of Cleves from US 50 (River Road) is the strangest looking cell tower many people have ever seen.

Mystery towers going up all over Cincinnati area

This seems to confirm what one type of 5G cell tower looks like. I have yet to see them by my house. I know they will be coming soon. I will be watching to see if 5G has a negative effect on plant and animal life near the towers.

The IOT is coming soon. It needs the bandwidth of 5G. There is a push to get 5G everywhere ASAP by TPTB. I am not sure what effect 5G will have on the population. I think the IOT will greatly change our everyday life in many ways. Let's hope it is for the good.

edit on 21-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Death Towers debut?

How ominous!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The fact of how sneaky and fast they are doing this should cause alarm.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We have smaller versions popping up on every corner here in downtown Louisville, Kentucky. I don't know if they are active yet, but I walk by the all the time. Our safety director has a emf meter . Maybe I need to get him to check it out.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I wouldn't even know what a 5G tower looks like. I'll have to keep an eye out in my neighborhood.

If the towers are going up, is this a phase of building the infrastructure? I haven't seen 5G being offered yet by any of the telcoms.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
why would they need to be sooo many soooo close together despite today's latest tech

unless they're meant to fry THE NEIGHBORHOOD nationwide??

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
why would they need to be sooo many soooo close together despite today's latest tech

It's got to do with the wavelength and how it doesn't travel very well/far through objects like wood.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

I just finished reading a bit about it. Apparently, 5G is at frequency that doesn't have the same distance as 4G and it is easier to block than 4G. They need to put up more antennas to make up for it.

It's an old article but was useful reading --> Wired

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
We have smaller versions popping up on every corner here in downtown Louisville, Kentucky. I don't know if they are active yet, but I walk by the all the time. Our safety director has a emf meter . Maybe I need to get him to check it out.

That's a great idea. I think you can even get an EMF app for a smart phone. I am sure it is no where near as accurate as a real EMF meter.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Thanks for posting. I wouldn't even know what a 5G tower looks like. I'll have to keep an eye out in my neighborhood.

If the towers are going up, is this a phase of building the infrastructure? I haven't seen 5G being offered yet by any of the telcoms.

The ones I see look like lamp post.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Groot

That's a great idea. I think you can even get an EMF app for a smart phone. I am sure it is no where near as accurate as a real EMF meter.

I have heard of the guys I work with since you frequent roof tops of buildings often using different apps for your phone, but I haven't tried any. Just search emf meter or detector in your apps.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It hard for me to say what that particular tower is for, other than some kind of a cell style communications network.

The 5G antenna array looks like a few long, thin rectangular boxes mounted at the top of a tower. They operate as far up as the 26GHz spectrum and wouldn't need very long antennas, under a half foot long, or under a foot long if a dipole design. They may have some kind of stacked array that would be longer, I'm not sure.

When looking at that picture and comparing the size of the parked car and the antenna elements at the top of the tower, I'd say that those elements are about four feet long. The wire cylinder below the top elements looks to be about four times the length of the top elements and is likely shielding for electronics inside the tower or a passive ground plane element that distorts the RF field coming off the top active elements. Or this lower section may be some kind of omni directional antenna for the local devices, while the top elements maybe directional to the nearest 5G towers.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just like GMOs, a new technology is being fast-tracked into the population and we won't know all the health risks until it is too late for many people.

It's a shame... People will just accept it because the government allows it. Just like the gave allowed round-up on the market for years despite endless warnings and negative studies.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All over OKC as well, haven't seen them yet in South Georgia but I imagine its only a matter of time before they infest the backwoods areas as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Your biggest health risk is the AI in self driving cars (that need the speed of 5G to determine exact position at highway speed) deciding that the best course of action is to run you over rather than slam into a school bus dropping off kids.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12 People will just accept it because the government allows it.

maybe not everyone...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Then don't allow self-driving cars... i don't trust a technology that new anyway.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Self driving cars are an important step towards flying cars. Because there is no way on God’s Green Earth that the FAA will allow the general population have any control of a car while in flight mode. And they have to train people how to let go first.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
For better or worse here we go it's alive and kicking

Verizon has turned it on in these major cities
 Atlanta
 Chicago
 Denver
 Detroit
 Indianapolis
 Minneapolis
 Providence
 St. Paul
 Washington, D.C.
 Phoenix
 New York City

And it's coming to these in 2019

 Boston
 Charlotte
 Cincinnati
 Cleveland
 Columbus
 Dallas
 Des Moines
 Houston
 Indianapolis
 Kansas City
 Little Rock
 Memphis
 San Diego
 Salt Lake City

www.digitaltrends.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Just like GMOs, a new technology is being fast-tracked into the population and we won't know all the health risks until it is too late for many people.

It's a shame... People will just accept it because the government allows it. Just like the gave allowed round-up on the market for years despite endless warnings and negative studies.

Your right. But the government allows it because it's about money.

It is NOT proven safe at all and may not be safe.

I wonder where all the politicians are?

Maybe we now know why all the distractions that exist now are taking place in politics.

top topics

join