It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won’t believe what CNN just did !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don’t like to leave small summaries and just a video. But CNN has almost rendered me speechless . Finally a honest favorable report for Donald Trump .

They went to Minnesota and they found Trump voters that claim the Democratic Party walked away from them .

Lord have mercy people are starting to turn the curb .

They don’t like Ilhan Omar either but who didn’t see that coming . 😁

Minnesota turning red .🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

edit on 21-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looking forward to Minnesota going red for trump in 2020.

Omar will probably lose re-election.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FOX news turning more left and reporting both sides, CNN reporting right favorable news... what the hell is going on?

Maybe the owners of all the media companies realized how bad things are getting and are finding ways to put out the flames?

If they get back to journalism, then there is less left to divide us.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The CNN crisis managers are trying hard to save their crudibility !!

🐔 😃 🤣 😃 🐔

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Looking forward to Minnesota going red for trump in 2020.

Omar will probably lose re-election.

With Parti Members like Ilhan, the Democrats might rig the election against her !!

🤣 😃 🤣

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I saw your title and thought, Nothing that CNN could do or say would surprise me ...

But, yeah, that's surprising. I bet their "polls" will still say that Biden is leading, though.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

A red Minnesota would be great on election day. But if Minnesota starts polling red before the conventions it could change everything and ensure Trump gets the entire rust belt .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Actual reporting has been somewhat fair all along with all of them. It is the pundits that have been biased idiots on both sides. They are entertainment deceptively presented as news and they all lie or twist the truth to fit a narrative for a respective party.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I know how you right wingers are very critical of so called left-wing media outlets like CNN and MS-NBC. But have you ever looked in the mirror of what your channel is doing?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Vox is not a credible source of information.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Interesting things about the 2016 election in Minnesota..............

2016 United States presidential election in Minnesota

Hillary won with less than 45,000 votes !! 😎

Hillary Clinton 1,367,716

Donald Trump 1,322,951

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The media on the left gets it right sometimes.

They are my favorite source when making a point to someone on the left .

Like now for instance .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh me oh my!
I was just reading an article today about some of the left leaning networks hiring conservatives. Maybe they’re starting to wake up and realize no ones buying all their lefty BS rhetoric anymore.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yay team!

*pom poms*

😂
edit on 9/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I know how you right wingers are very critical of so called left-wing media outlets like CNN and MS-NBC. But have you ever looked in the mirror of what your channel is doing?

Fox attacked Trump pretty good during the election. I remember them ribbing him all the time. Drudge hits him as well. You have to admit though, Fox does have left points of views on some of their shows. Not much, but others don't have anything for the the otherside. Fox has the gay liberal show and the black guy Juan on the 5.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Omar is really bad for the Democratic party. Her and a few more Democratic congresswomen and men are going to destroy the balance in congress, leading to a full Republican house and senate majority if the Dems do not do something to control these people.. The vast majority of Democrats are not far left or progressive, most of those I know are starting to question the actions of the Democrats in Congress. Most of the Democrats are not blind, they can see what is going on. Sure, these progressives and cons pulled the wool over many Democratic voters in the past, but that is going to change if they do not get rid of the corrupt congressmen/women that are blatently deceiving people.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Where in Minnesota. In 2016 9 counties voted for Hillary, 78 voted for Trump. Hillary still won because all you need as a Democrat is to pander to the big cities.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

FOX News is about 50-50 with Trump, and was 50-50 with Obama. CNN etc is 92% critical of Trump.

No comparison.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Actual reporting has been somewhat fair all along with all of them. It is the pundits that have been biased idiots on both sides. They are entertainment deceptively presented as news and they all lie or twist the truth to fit a narrative for a respective party.

It is the pundits. The reporting is mostly on point on all sides, the journalist portion of the networks. It's the pundits that muddy the waters.

What would really surprise me is if I read that Maddow and Hannity were seen cavorting at a party, or something like that.

Come to think of it, no it wouldn't. It would kinda make sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It is the pundits. The reporting is mostly on point on all sides, the journalist portion of the networks. It's the pundits that muddy the waters.

What would really surprise me is if I read that Maddow and Hannity were seen cavorting at a party, or something like that.

Come to think of it, no it wouldn't. It would kinda make sense.

I didn't realize that Hannity was into guys.

I learn something new every day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join