It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For The Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have been down this road before and trust me after I discovered last year that my blood type is Rh A negative it never occurred to me that I have connections to the Illuminati or at least their collective consciousness, collective subconsciousness and collective unconsciousness which spans millions of minds. It's a vast organic network that has existed for thousands of years some of the vivid dreams I had over the past decade is a testament to their powerful hiearchy.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Social Hierarchies and Collective Autonomy Would Be The Illuminati To A Conspiracy Theorist

dumbsmartass.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderTheBus
I have been down this road before and trust me after I discovered last year that my blood type is Rh A negative it never occurred to me that I have connections to the Illuminati or at least their collective consciousness, collective subconsciousness and collective unconsciousness which spans millions of minds. It's a vast organic network that has existed for thousands of years some of the vivid dreams I had over the past decade is a testament to their powerful hiearchy.

Illuminate idents have voluntarily given up blood samples to be analysed? Lets see the names of those contributors.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM The Illuminati obviously are only interested in people that can keep secrets which is at least part of the reason homosexuality and pedophilia often crop up in discussions about them. (There is also a metaphoric meaning to these practices which accurately describes Illuminati members. This also explains why the Church is so protective of its pedophile priests since they represent those within the Church that hold the real secrets. "As above, so below" means the allegory that they employ as a code must mirror the real world as much as possible so that the literal meanings fit into the false context-or "Matrix"- in which we live.)

I think the only way that you can convince them that you can be trusted is to join a group like the Freemasons and work your way up. It would also help immensely if you have some talent that they can exploit for creating more allegory. (They feed the allegory to us constantly apparently in the belief that it helps to keep us "sleeping".) For an example of their recruiting methods watch the movie Antitrust.

I know this because I have been able to crack parts of their allegoric code. While I have run into a couple of people that seemed to acknowledge what I had done, they refused to engage in any serious discussion about it. One was particularly surprised and responded with a "holy #", before going silent.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: swordwords

You say "I have been able to crack parts of their allegoric code".... uh.... some more please. Can you tell us more? What exactly are you talking about? Do you know anything about the 40 weeks?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
I have not encountered the "40 weeks" in my research, but the number "40" serves as a metaphor for knowledge linked to ancient Sumer, while the number "7" is linked to the "Hebrew" contributions to the Old Testament. If 40 weeks is part of a authentic coded message it would probably be a reference to "Yahweh Elohim" the composite "god" that represents shared Sumerian and Hebrew history. Yes, the code is that old. Many other numbers are also associated with particular sets of knowledge. The number "30" is associated with the knowledge represented by King David, the number "20" is associated with Kabbalah, "500" is associated with "resurrection", etc.

An important "key" to this code is Plato's Cratylus which describes how there is a "correctness to names" and this correctness can be "disguised" by altering spelling, changing syllables or using words that have the same meaning. Cratylus has been dismissed by experts as a "satire" on etymology, but by some odd "coincidence the Latin word "cratalis" is found in many etymologies of the word "grail", so if the ideas presented in Cratylus are taken seriously, then one must accept the idea that Cratylus IS a grail. (Have you ever noticed how many different ways a person is allowed to spell "Kabbalah"?) Then take the ideas presented in Cratylus and apply them to various "historical" figures. The "tacit" Tacitus and the "tranquil" Tranquillus immediately arouse suspicion in regards to the completeness of their accounts. The name "Judas" can be linked to the Hebrew word "yada" which means "to know" and this provides an obvious link to the knowing Gnostics. Those with strong religious beliefs tend to close their minds at this point because they cannot handle the idea that the "Word" really is their "god". By the way, Cratylus suggests that the "rabbit hole" which is associated with hidden knowledge is really a "rabbi hole".

The people behind this code were identified by Plato as "Sophists", however, modern scholars have chosen to ignore much of what Plato said about these men. For example, Plato identifies Homer and Hesiod as Sophists but you will not find any modern description of these ancient authors acknowledging this fact. Plato and Aristotle were also Sophists and their writings provide a wealth of information for cracking the code. (The code is too complex to be accurately transmitted orally from generation to generation, so a large portion is "hidden in plain sight". In effect, metaphors are defined and described only in relation to other metaphors. The key elements which would involve real world meanings reside in the "Da'at" of Kabballah.)

I don't expect you to believe me. Just read Cratylus and play around with the ideas it presents, such as the "god" "Pluto" being identified as a Sophist. The rest of Plato's works will also assist you. Plato's Ion defines the "John" metaphor and more details about the Sophists are scattered throughout Plato's other works. Also, keep in mind that "parallels" are usually intended to serve as allusions that provide context. (Some perceived parallels are created by the reuse of metaphors. For example, a "virgin birth" simply means that the character was non-historical.) Allusions are needed because literal time and place elements have been sacrificed to serve as metaphors. Identifying many allusions can be difficult if you have not read and retained large amounts of ancient literature and this is perhaps the greatest hurdle for a beginner. The Bible has been specifically assembled to preserve as many allusions as possible so it is perhaps easier to start there. However, for the Books of Moses you will need to look at the parallels to Sumerian legends. You will also need to get some background in Sumerian/Akkadian history. Pay special attention to how Sumerians created their documents since this will offer insight into some early metaphors that don't seem to follow the principles described in Cratylus.

edit on 21-2-2020 by swordwords because: add punctuation.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That is fantastic. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Nice post. I agree with much of what you say, so many examples in the English language, Ive thought that for example we see words like live and we see live but or subconscious sees both live, evil and vile and is affected possibly even directed in a subtle and insidious way by all, hope you don't understand 👌
edit on 21-2-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A simple one: Eucharist = You Are Christ.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Corona!
Or a Con?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Corona!
Or a Con?

Con. Fear Mongering.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes, that works, but I can't say it was intentional. I would have to determine whether the phrase "you are" even existed at the time the word "Eucharist" was "coined" and then look at how it was first introduced, because accidents do happen. ("Wealth" = "knowledge" so words are "coined" and a "thesaurus" is a "treasure".)

The clearest example of the "you are Christ" idea that I have encountered in recent years is presented at the end of the movie V for Vendetta when all the civilians are wearing masks. The "mask" is Christ and any one that thinks of themselves as Christian is part of the deception. The entire premise of V for Vendetta is built around the Via DoloROSA. Evey is "IV" or "Mary", "V" is Simon of Cyrene, and in the "cell" next to V was "VI" a.k.a. "Valarie" or Veronica of the Veil. The "tradition" of Veronica informs us that the "true image" of Christ is a "veil" and this is where the mask idea originates. You are perhaps aware that some Gnostics have claimed that it was not Christ that was crucified, but Simon of Cyrene. This is half true. The "Word" was crucified when Judas exposed it's secrets, but there was a second crucifixion when Christians became involved in the "Jewish" Revolt of 66-73CE. Josephus and his silent partners, Tacitus and Tranquillus, disguised Christian involvement and effectively removed the guilty Christians from their second cross. One method that Josephus used to hide the Christians was to call them by other names with "Zealot" being one of the most prominent. (In Hebrew "name" is expressed as "shem" while the "oil" used for "anointing" is referred to as "shemen" so "Christ" refers to something that has been "christened" with a new name designed to hide it's true nature.)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
The Sophists behind this allegoric code seem to truly believe that it does reach into our subconscious and my own experience when I first discovered this code appears to confirm this notion. We can also view Carl Jung's theory of the "Collective Unconscious" as further supporting this idea. I suspect that when our minds encounter allegory, our subconscious senses that there is something hidden, but it is unable to process it. The resulting confusion creates a hypnotic like effect that prevents us from thinking clearly and the result is a willingness to believe the unbelievable.

There also seems to be conditioning that prevents atheists from seeing the Bible as entirely allegorical. If you look at the article in Wikipedia on "Biblical Criticism" you will not find the words "allegory" or "metaphor" anywhere. This is despite the fact that it is extremely easy to associate the dualism of Christianity with the dualism of allegory and from this to immediately begin making associations the provide a sense of what the religion is really about. There is also clearly active and blatant conditioning against "conspiracy theories". Many of the stupidest theories can actually be better understood as allegory themselves. For example, the "flat earth" was created on a written page.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Manley P. Hall also has a more modern account of many of the “Secret Teachings for All Ges”.

Warning, it is dense reading and full of breadcrumbs that if you can keep 3 thoughts in your mind you are well on your way to self initiation to the Mystery Schools.

A little extracurricular reading on “temple building” and memory would be in order. Then, it is a slow process without a Lodge to hell. But it can happen.

Too much nerdy reading over a decade or more and I had the equivalent of the Fellowcraft experience of “of all things, the measurement is man”. That is where Gnoais starts. It is the first major step off of the floor. Your second foot is off the floor.

The rest is personal and what you make of it. The whole “FM/alchemy/(favorite scary group)” is just the color lenses that you view it through.

Choose your own lens color! Choose your own belief system!

Then live free! And, hey, you have Wednesday night free and more money in your pocket! And the whole thing is a bit less mysterious.

It takes time and dedication. Without a Lodge or School, it takes thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

In the documentary hellier 2 the mysterious person was making deliberate spelling mistakes with the breadcrumbs he was giving the investigators, for example he spelled the duration of time " one wee k" like so, and they thought it was all code but for me the guy was not wanting to declare that he was weak as that would/could come back to him as a negative, that's why if I'm asked if I understand I will try and remember to state I comprehend or I get what your saying as a reply.

Every word is a spell you know

Those who know magic know it's how you use words and their tones... Vibrations.

The sword in the stone is a clue.
edit on 3-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The word Eucharist = 'You are Christ' was not coined. It was intentional. There are many coded words embedded in language that act as harbringers of future action. It is very simple as in 'disease' means you are experiencing dis (to deprive) ease.
edit on 3-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Every word is a spell you knowThose who know magic know it's how you use words and their tones... Vibrations.

This is all true. Words are encoded. They are very powerful.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Every word is a spell you knowThose who know magic know it's how you use words and their tones... Vibrations.

This is all true. Words are encoded. They are very powerful.

I will add the simple "remember" is a reference to Osiris; in order to Re-Member that form.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yes, we get many "breadcrumbs" but unfortunately many of them are intended to lead us in the wrong direction. Having no context to go with your "wee k" example, I cannot say you are wrong, but I can suggest another interpretation. The word "wee" means "small" while the letter "k" was originally derived from the Semitic "kaph" which was also the symbol for an open "hand". The idea of a "small hand" is metaphorically significant (especially if we are dealing with breadcrumbs) but without knowing the full context, I cannot be confident of this interpretation. ("Weakness" is also metaphorically significant but it applies to someone whose "cover" has been compromised.)

The correct context is the key that most people are missing. You mention that you view "the sword in the stone" as a clue. You are absolutely correct in this perception and while I can right now identify for you a specific stone and a specific sword that will resolve this mystery, you are unlikely to accept it unless I can convince you to accept all this in a revised context.

I assume that you are aware that Joseph of Arimathea is credited with being the original holder of the Holy Grail and you may even be aware that some have suggested that Joseph of Arimathea is a corruption of the historian Josephus' Jewish name "Joseph bar (or "ben") Matthias", but I imagine that you have never seriously thought about why the man that apparently had nothing to do with Christ's worldly mission would given responsibility for this "sacred" artifact.

(In case you were not previously exposed to the Josephus/Joseph of Arimathea connection see articles here: gospelofthomas.org... and here: d.lib.rochester.edu...)

My answer as to "why" Joseph of Arimathea (a.k.a. Josephus) is identified as the first holder of the Grail is that Josephus employed a form of Kabbalah to hide Christian involvement in the "Jewish" Revolt of 66-73 CE and by correctly deciphering Josephus' allegory the true nature of the Holy Grail can be discerned. As evidence of this contention, I will first point how the fact that there appear to be multiple accepted spellings of the word "Kabbalah". The website chabad.org (in their Kabbalah Online section) lists 24 legitimate spellings but oddly chooses to name their website "chabad". On the flip side of Kabbalah is "chabala" which means "destruction". (Also note that by altering spelling the Gematria value also changes which means that Gematria is a "red herring" and has no practical value for deciphering allegory.)

In Josephus' works, Josephus mentions the place called "Cabul" several times, but for some reason, he alters the spelling each time.

In Book 8 of his  Antiquities of the Jews (chapter 5, paragraph 3), Josephus introduces Cabul this way: 

“And besides these, he (Solomon) granted him (Hiram) certain cities of Galilee, twenty in number, that  lay not far from Tyre; which, when Hiram went to, and viewed, and did not like the gift, he sent word to  Solomon that he did not want such cities as they were; and after that time these cities were called the  land of Cabul; which name, if it be interpreted according to the language of the Phoenicians, denotes 
what does not please. Moreover, the king of Tyre sent sophisms and enigmatical sayings to Solomon,  and desired he would solve them, and free them from the ambiguity that was in them.” 

This is clearly the same Cabul mentioned in 1 Kings 9:13 but the Biblical account contains no mention of the exchange of "sophisms" between Hiram and Solomon. Then in Against Apion (Book 1, paragraph 17) Josephus felt a need to repeat this information but again alters the spelling of Cabul and employs different wording: 

“Solomon also not only made him (King Hiram of Tyre) many other presents, by way of requital, but  gave him a country in Galilee also, that was called Chabulon. But there was another passion, a  philosophic inclination of theirs, which cemented the friendship that was betwixt them; for they sent  mutual problems to one another, with a desire to have them unriddled by each other; wherein Solomon  was superior to Hiram” 

Note that what we today know as "Kabbalah" could be described in the same way ("sophisms", "enigmatical sayings", and "problems" to be "unriddled") that Josephus described the exchanges between Solomon and Hiram and the fact that the account of these exchanges is twice placed immediately after the mention of a location that has a name phonetically very similar to Kabbalah appears rather remarkable. If this was all, we could perhaps maintain some doubt as to whether this was done intentionally to assign meaning to a metaphor, but Josephus mentions Cabul again in his Autobiography and this third reference includes yet another remarkable "coincidence". Again the spelling of Cabul is altered when Josephus states that he: 

"...marched to the village of Chabolo, situated in the confines of Ptolimias, and there kept my forces together, pretending to get  ready to fight with Placidus...”

The name "Placidus" supposedly belonged to a Roman military commander which appears rather ironic since one would normally not associate the idea of placidity with war. However, if we take into account the fact that the name "Solomon" also means "peace" then this single sentence contains two ideas corresponding to Josephus' other mentions of Cabul. If these references to Cabul are actually related to the concept of Kabbalah, then Josephus appears to be admitting that he employed Kabbalah so that he could "pretend" that he was "fighting" with the Romans. And what "fight" would he really be referring to? The most logical real opponent to Josephus was the "tranquil" Tranquillus who authored biographies of the Roman Emperors that covered much of the same history that Josephus provided, but we cannot completely dismiss the "tacit" Tactitus whose name was also attached to 1st Century histories.

It then also seems reasonable to connect the varied spellings of Cabul provided by Josephus as influencing the acceptance of various spellings of the word "Kabbalah". This would also serve as a tacit admission that a key element of Kabbalah involves disguising words by altering spellings and this again can be linked to ideas presented in Plato's Cratylus.

So are you prepared to accept the idea that Josephus employed Kabbalah? If you need more evidence before accepting this idea let me know and I will provide it. If, on the other hand you are reasonably convinced, I can move on to the sword and the stone.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I am not disagreeing with you. I simply need to find confirmation for myself that this is correct. We are dealing with a vast puzzle and if we fail to correctly identify a piece, the picture could be significantly altered. I will show you what I mean with the word "Christ".

You are probably already aware that the name "Christ" means "anointed" and anointing is done with "oil" or "ointment". In Hebrew this "oil" is represented with the word "shemen" while the idea of "name" is represented by "shem". The idea of correctness (as explained in Plato's Cratylus) allows us to understand "shemen" as a disguised form of "shem", or in other words "oil" is a metaphor for "name", and if a metaphor is understood as a type of name, then "anointing" represents the assignment of metaphors. For the confirmation of this metaphoric relationship I can then turn to Song of Solomon 1:3 where it clearly states "...Your name (shem) is ointment (shemen) poured forth..." Note that this connection then provides an explanation for the inclusion of the apparently non-religious Song of Solomon in the Biblical Canon. Song of Solomon is a "treasure" or "thesaurus" listing metaphoric relationships. This is how the puzzle pieces come together. Nor does it end here.

Once correct connections are made, it should be possible to make more connections that bring in more pieces. In this case we can note that the word "christening" has been assigned to the process of naming things. This "oil" would also correspond to the "mask" and "veil" metaphors I mentioned earlier. And yet there is more. Have you ever wondered by the idea of "anti-Jewish" is referred to as "Antisemitism"? The word "Semite", of course, comes from the idea that Jews were descended from Noah's son, "Shem". (A child named "Name"? It almost seems like a joke out of a Monty Python sketch.) This term "Antisemitism" has become almost universally accepted as referring to Jews even though Arabs are also considered Semites. However, if the term "anti-Semite" is interpreted as meaning "anti-name" then it becomes nearly synonymous with the term "Anti-Christ". This illustrates another piece of the puzzle. Although allegory based religions place emphasis on different metaphors, they are essentially the same. The Christian "cross", which is expressed in Greek as "stauros" can be associated with the "bull" or "tauros" of the Mithros cult or with Paul's "Tarsus". In Hebrew the idea of the "bull" is expressed with the word "shor" while the word for "wall" is expressed as "shur". It obviously required some improvisation to get the Jews to worship a wall, but it worked remarkably well.

See my reply to ManyMasks for an explanation of the term "Kabbalah".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join