It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For The Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm searching for them mostly because no one has been able to answer my questions and at times I dream about them which is strange but still I want to know why.

I know some of you will say it is better to not know and stay as far away as possible, yet I'm constantly being pushed into their direction and I can not explain it.

I guess this goes to any members or observers on here, "Vita Arcana" a phrase given to me by a whispering voice.

I want answers and need to know the truth!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You don't find these people "They" find you.

The ruling class of such is apparently controlled by lineage and bloodlines stretching back before recorded history began.

This might be right up your street.

www.youtube.com...

Edit: Link would not embed for some reason.
edit on 21-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You don't find these people "They" find you.

The ruling class of such is apparently controlled by lineage and bloodlines stretching back before recorded history began.

This might be right up your street.

The whispering voice also told me that they've been searching for the 13th bloodline to sit at the table, so it seems they are one short wonder what that is all about.

Also your video is not working...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

See my edit.

Would not embed.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

They are not what you would expect,, they are "masked" as regular people, chances are, that you interact at least with one of them, maybe more, in your everyday life.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The illuminati is not any particular group, its gaining the knowledge of how things actually work by becoming illuminated or seeing the light or truth. God is everthing from A-Z, existence & concious itself is God. Without God there is no existence or concious. We are created in the image & likeness of God. The best way to describe it is by using the Yin & Yang philosophy. For instance: light cannot exist without darkness, good cannot exist without evil, masculine cannot exist without feminine, right cannot exist without left, positive cannot exist without negative, atheism cannot exist without religion, etc.. Where is gets tricky is understanding that knowledge is infinite. The unknown is infinitely larger than the narrow bandwidth of knowledge we think we understand.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
angelina jolie had to kill a snake to join.
she talks about in youtube.

fokkk those people.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I remember reading that thread a few years ago. Fascinating.

I managed to embed it.

ETA: Parts 2 - 13 > www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh boy another one of these threads!

Did you know they control the world through triangles in music videos!?!?

Seriously though if you hear a whispering voice you should see someone, that ain't right and is generally an indicator of schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Aye, Hidden Hand was a good thread.

Bit out of date now all the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No need to do that. They aint nothin to write home about.

Just stay humble, pray and talk to Jesus, and work hard.. and you will be fine.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

Yes, working hard as a wage slave and talking to anthropomorphized imaginary sky Gods is the obvious answer.

"They" want you to have a modest to low estimate of your importance aka humble.

That's one of the reasons that the status quo remains the same, and just one of many control constructs TPTB wield against us, then there is your organized religious practice, that old chestnuts rather fantastical.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

They really don't want any part of what that final Seat has cooking...believe me....lol.

True pure Leadership cannot ever exist unless it is catalysed by a duality that has been broken....initiating the need to grow again and heal the wound....a need to develop a ROOT.....the number 12 represents the duality to some and the number 13 represents the perfectly balanced splitting of the duality.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Is this popcorn?

www.abebooks.co.uk...
edit on 21-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

To the holy light, from the true God of mercy, compassion, and love.. I will stay humble to.

To their God of tyranny, anger, and hate.. I will not humble myself to.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nice, LoneBird, I perfectly understand what you're saying, however for completeness sake, the Holy God is One that is full of mercy and love and at the same time He is an angry and a punishing God. It's good to keep both sides of Him, the beautiful and the terrible, in our minds.

There's no other God besides Him.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Would that not just depend on which testament comes to hand?

Mercy, compassion, and even love are very Human constructs.

If God is looking for humble subjects willing to lavish devotion and attendance in spades, he is not looking for an equal, but looking for slaves, just like all organized religious practices funnily enough.

But it certainly begs the question, why create us in his image if he does not wish us to seek at least parity?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I love how this turned from seeking out answers and illuminati to Jesus and God like I get it "God is Love" and all that.
But why does every religious person need to stick God or Jesus into things where no one asked them to?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If you want answers you're going to have to do your own research on such a secret society. Starting with their history. They are aristocrats and the name "Illuminati" is just an overused Internet/Hollywood coined term. You have to be born & breed into it.

The term Illuminati, is the plural of the Latin, Illuminatus, meaning "one who is illuminated." Thus, it means a person who has received the full extent of the initiation that is available through Freemasonry.

They have many names belonging to a dozen different secret societies. They are masters of infiltration on pursuing their insatiable lust for wealth & power. They worship Mammon (Beelzebub > Baal), not God.

The orgins - One of the best history threads on ATS is All Roads Lead to Rome.

The individuals in question are (left to right) American banker David Rockefeller, US diplomat and national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, bankers Evelyn and Jacob Rothschild, Hungarian-American investor George Soros, and South African businessman Nicky Oppenheimer.

In addition there are four spectral figures in the background, who represent the banksters’ “Illuminati forefathers”. They are (left to right) prominent 19th-century Freemason Albert Pike, German banker and politician Mayer Carl Freiherr von Rothschild, Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt, and Mayer Amschel de Rothschild, who established the Rothschild banking dynasty.

Here's a labrynith of info...
The Illuminati - Order of The Illumined Wise Men

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here's the guy you were looking for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join