It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's raid area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Hell yea man. I admire that, and always feel free to bant or take another position. I wouldn't be here if I didn't feel challenged or saw other points of view. And I know most of the time we're doing it in fun, and sometimes we're convicted on different sides, that's where I find admiration, through conviction.

You're right about sometimes there being new movies with good depth, like I said, I just think they're more rare now. Society seems more shallow and they gotta appeal to a large market.

I will say documentaries have gotten better with the advent of computing power being abundant, and steaming services making it to where distribution isn't costly... We see an incredible array of diverse topics that are well produced.

On this topic my favorite is actually mainstream. The cosmos with Neil DeGrass Tyson. Specifically the episode called the immortals talking about spacerock with single celled organisms peppering other planets. He's not my favorite person in terms of his public image, but he's ablr to convey very deep and complex thoughts in terms most could understand.

Cheers enjoy your Saturday night brother. I'm sipping on a ten year old scotch and about to hit some documentaries after getting pulled into this line of thought.
edit on 21-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well done. It does now that you mentioned it. Thanks.

One electric fan with a blue light coming up.

<< 1   >>

join