It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's raid area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
While keeping an eye on the storm area 51 as it was building on this thread, there has been a few interesting videos recently posted.

Area 51: Night Raid

Streamed live sept 19th. At the 7:30 mark, the Martian Report has found a couple of blue flashing spheres hovering in the direction of the base. This video was taken at night while driving along one of the dirt roads. The Martian Report has done a lot of good citizen journalism during this event.

Area 51 raid

Published 20th Sept by Marcko Perez. it looks like some kind of UFO at the 0:40 mark. This Youtube channel has little to go on apart from a Spanish playlist.

AREA 51 UFO!?

Streamed live sept 21th. Another Martian Report has the duration of this video (23 min) with something floating stationary. Described as a line of lights rotating. There are some troubles in trying to focus the camera correctly, gets some good shots at time while contending with a lot of blur for most of it.

It may take some time for other recordings to be posted online. If anyone finds any more please share, with an event like this there should be other witnesses and recordings around.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Video 2 looks like a common and garden electric fan in front of some kind of blue light source.
edit on 21/9/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well done. It does now that you mentioned it. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Vegas "Tic Tac" UFO captured by Steve Barone!

This footage was taken a few weeks ago in Los Vegas by Steve and uploaded by Joshua P. Warren. This video is discussed on the recent edition of 'Exploring the Bizarre', hosted on the Youtube 'Mr UFOs Secret Files' channel.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can't help but think that many people there will be flying drones late at night.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Exactly.
In fact, I’d wager there are ppl there attempting to troll everyone by flying model RC’s done up with LED lighting.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: InTheLight

Exactly.
In fact, I’d wager there are ppl there attempting to troll everyone by flying model RC’s done up with LED lighting.

Maybe someone should try shooting them down for identification purposes. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see headlights and people with lights turning them on and off.
I see a house fan ....
Again I see a simple light at ground level.

How does this pass as UFO material?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ummm...that was so cheesy...you can almost see the cheddar...

That's why I have no faith in the alien saucer craze-ies...I'll remain a skeptic...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

That's why I have no faith in the alien saucer craze-ies...I'll remain a skeptic...

YouSir

But, I am sure they received their invitations by now.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Theory Drones.

Drones are a possibility. Been reports of the military using drones as part of their security. The shape and hovering capability does match that of a drone. The flashing lights could be for lighthouse signals and navigation for other craft. With reported flight restrictions in place it would be risky for anyone to fly a drone without military approval. Why would the military want to show off a drone like that to a Youtube reporter with 12K subscribers and keeping up the updates during the storm?

The video 'Is Area 51 Ready For All These People?' shows the Martian Reporter in his car in the lead up to the event. I find unlikely he had a drone of the size and quality that was witnessed stashed in the trunk. It is a theory that this is staged. There was a break in the live stream with the first video when the UFO's started at 7:30 mark.

Theory Aliens

Area 51 does have a reputation for lots of strange things flying in the sky in strange ways.

In the second video 'AREA 51 UFO!?' at the 9:30 mark the reporter does acknowledge seeing the lights in the sky the previous night. With this event he clearly confirms it as his first good UFO sighting.

I have supported the work of Cory Goode and the Blue Sphere Alliance. There is a lot of laughter and outrageous claims with it. If wanting to know what the secret space program is about and some of the challenges, then it does open up a lot of possibilities. It explains a lot of the secrets.

When these sightings first started with a blue sphere it did give me hope. The reporter got closer with the second video and able to focus the camera better, it showed a clearer shape. The flashing colors from both videos by the Martian Reporter does indicate the same type of object with the second encounter at a closer range.

The shape of the object is also similar to the Los Vegas Tic Tac that was captured on video a few weeks ago. There has been a few reports leaking out about Navy interactions with similar shaped unknown crafts. What is going on when you add in UFO on the Moon?.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Do you believe aliens exist though (just out of curiosity)?

I do, with a theorized infinite universe and space rocks with single celled organisms peppering planets throughout space... It just seems highly probable.

But I understand the question of "have they been here". Travel from the nearest viable planets by conventional means would take inconceivable amounts of time.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they have though with technology we haven't yet discovered... But I'm not convicted they have.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I suddenly feeling really positive THIS might be the year we have real extraterrestrial disclosure and acceptance. Someone feels like it's about to happen. I just have a feeling.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

YouSir

Maybe you need to think of this way. Why would so many people spend so much time and energy for such a brief moment of hoaxing? There are 20,000 sightings per year. It's not like it's a big deal anyone. Most people are like you and just dismiss it all as a bunch nutcases and just anything but extraterrestrials. And I can appreciate your position. But you know the people pulling off these hoaxes sure spend a lot money on it!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Video 2 looks like a common and garden electric fan in front of some kind of blue light source.

I agree with you on video #2.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Do you believe aliens exist though (just out of curiosity)?

I do, with a theorized infinite universe and space rocks with single celled organisms peppering planets throughout space... It just seems highly probable.

But I understand the question of "have they been here". Travel from the nearest viable planets by conventional means would take inconceivable amounts of time.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they have though with technology we haven't yet discovered... But I'm not convicted they have.

Ummm...why yes...yes I do...

Statistically speaking...there are possibly tens of thousands...if not millions of worlds just with our galaxy that may support and have higher...perhaps advanced life forms...

However...the part that always comes to mind for me is...why...?

Why would an advanced species come here...?

Why would they bother...

Consider just the vast amounts of energy required to make the trip...and for what...to boldly go where no alien has gone before...?

The only reason to make a trip like that...and stay...is if you found some resource in superior quantities that is absolutely vital to your existence...

One might ask what such an resource might be...the only answer that makes any sense is so far from altruism that it’s not in the same quadrant...

I’ll leave you to ponder what that might be...

Yes...i’ve Seen things in the sky that performed extreme G 90 degree maneuvers at speeds that would liquify any human...that was in the 70’s with my whole family...we all watched them...strangely enough over a nuclear power plant...

I’ve seen them many times...as recently as two years ago...however...these phenomena for all I know may be purely terrestrial in Origen...

None of this however equates to belief that alien species walk among us...from my perspective...there’s no point...

From my perspective...we’re just not that special...and frankly...I think it takes a special kind of hubris to believe otherwise...

That’s my view...and unless they knock on my door...I’m comfortable with that...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I love the answer.

And I totally see where you're coming from. I can also tell this is a topic you've thought deeply about.

I was just gonna feel cheated by the background of your avatar if you didn't believe in aliens.

Also, side note... I've been going on a kick of watching movies before my time, or at least before my time of awareness... So Thursday night I watched Stripes, I loved it. What a time when movies were about character development, plot, and meaningful dialog. At least they're preserved since they're few and far between these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Last vid looked like a drone at least to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

YouSir

Maybe you need to think of this way. Why would so many people spend so much time and energy for such a brief moment of hoaxing? There are 20,000 sightings per year. It's not like it's a big deal anyone. Most people are like you and just dismiss it all as a bunch nutcases and just anything but extraterrestrials. And I can appreciate your position. But you know the people pulling off these hoaxes sure spend a lot money on it!

Ummm...it’s not that I dispute some sightings...as I stated in my post above...I’ve had many...many sightings over the years...

Where I draw the line is in ascribing definitions or adjectives to these sightings without truth or fact...that as far as I’m concerned...is healthy skepticism...

It’s the opposite of truth or fact...when claims are made...and blatant hoaxes are foisted upon a gullible populace...

I’m just not part of that group...nor will I ever be...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummm...I would never purposely lead you in any direction that wasn’t coached from an extremely open perspective set...I value your friendship too much for anything but honest appraisal...

You know...we may joust from our own separate and distinct perceptual backgrounds...as it should be...yet...I would find it too banal to not spar over opinion...

In the end...when you strip away personality and feels...that’s all we are here...distinct opinions...hovering like moths over the latest conflagration...

I sometimes think the same way about the older movies...but then I’ll watch something new that leaves me admiring the writing and the actors portrayal of character...I’m not ashamed to admit to being captive by a stories intent...I freely admit as well that I practice much of the same techniques in my writing...I also admit that I practice a unique writing style all my own...not my posts in other peoples OP’s...my own...

That said only to illustrate my appreciation of some other people’s talents...through shared traits...never braggadocio or attempts to elevate myself above any other...such mundane pursuit never held any interest for me...too busy simply admiring the intricate depth of what most might consider mundane...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2 >>

join