It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic field study connects extinction events to the changes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Would be quite a pickle indeed. Packed in like sardines.

We will see I suppose.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Really bro. If you have issues with the planet you live on so your answer is to move to another one were you would likley have even more issues living on by a magnitude of a thousand. Not to mention may take a bit to build a few shopping malls on mars, after we get enouph oxygen out there which may take a few hundread thousand years if not millions to teraform it to be habitable.

By then if and when the field goes, it could go and come back a thousand times over, before humans even build at least one shopping mall on mars.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
ah,
It isn't the planet I have issues with Galad, at all. In fact I am fascinated a bit with the data . It is for me about studying the facts, whatever they are. I enjoy following the data wherever it leads us.

Once we have absorbed enough to attempt to understand the situation if only a little, then we can begin a dialogue of what it means and what would be logical to do. Thank you for your thoughts and contribution.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well if the facts lead you to believe that the field is failing, and so moving to mars and building a new field is the answer.

Does not seem practical, is all I am saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is a must channel for space earth weather etc.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Well if the facts lead you to believe that the field is failing, and so moving to mars and building a new field is the answer.

Does not seem practical, is all I am saying.

I see you might think I am giving up. I am just seeing the comments by Hawking on the way to his maker as a clue to what we are supposed to do next. The magnetic field issue on Earth / Solar System is temporary in the cosmic time line but it could wipe us out is the reason to be in other, much harsher, environments.

Instead of concentrating on petty crap here on Earth, we need to advance our science to be able to conquer space before we become extinct was Dr. Hawkings' point. I am going 2nd that observation by one of the greatest minds of all time. All who agreed for his point being worthy can say Aye!

ETA Thanks Quadlink i am viewing the 15 y old that won 25K for his Science fair project showing the Solar Coronal Holes correlates to the tropical storms or hurricanes. The more events of coronal mass ejection the more tropical depressions form with a time gap of about one year from event to reaction.

edit on 27-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well if you cant conquer such a simple thing as a planetary electromagnetic field. How are you going to conquer space, or life on other planets?

By magic? By sending spam in a can out into the unknown, to build more cans out there for more spam? Even the western expansion of the US caused deaths untold, and they had everything they needed like oxygen, and being able to walk for more then 5 minutes without being burned to a crisp by the sun, hell there hasen't even been a acid rains in like a hell of a long time.

I know, we came more technologically advanced since then.

But, maybe this whole thing known as the human race, is just a one and bam gone thing. A one hit wonder. That to is very and much more likely it seems. But anyways, people can believe what they want. As they say, I don't have a dog in this race. We will see I suppose.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Well if you cant conquer such a simple thing as a planetary electromagnetic field. How are you going to conquer space, or life on other planets?

By magic? By sending spam in a can out into the unknown, to build more cans out there for more spam? Even the western expansion of the US caused deaths untold, and they had everything they needed like oxygen, and being able to walk for more then 5 minutes without being burned to a crisp by the sun, hell there hasen't even been a acid rains in like a hell of a long time.

I know, we came more technologically advanced since then.

But, maybe this whole thing known as the human race, is just a one and bam gone thing. A one hit wonder. That to is very and much more likely it seems. But anyways, people can believe what they want. As they say, I don't have a dog in this race. We will see I suppose.

Well, if you think you can conquer it I will grab a pen and paper to take notes with while you enlighten us.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I think things are perfect the way they are. Well not perfect, that's not the word or words for it. More like, it is as it should be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join