It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.B. Cooper and a James Comey Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I cant say as my first go to thought when thinking about D.B. Coopers mystery would be a James Comey connection, but there does actually appear to be one. Who Knew?

According to this article Comey was up to his old tricks making things disappear. Seems he has had LOT of practice doing this.

From the article:

Now comes word from The Hollywood Reporter that Colbert has found new evidence that the FBI, under former director James Comey and former assistant director Tom Fuentes (now a CNN commentator), secretly removed files proving Cooper was Rackstraw, refused to examine Colbert’s DNA proof and lied to the public about the rest of Colbert’s evidence. Yes, THAT James Comey. “I don’t do conspiracies.” Thomas Colbert says he didn’t want to believe he was being blocked by his own country, but the evidence pointed in that direction. He believes the FBI thwarted his efforts to protect not Rackstraw but the CIA. He had previously determined that Rackstraw was first recruited by the CIA in 1971 while he was stationed in Vietnam. After being suspected of check kiting (a form of fraud), he fled to Iran and allegedly ended up working again for the CIA training the Shah’s pilots how to fly helicopters prior to his overthrow by revolutionary forces.

Obviously there is more for you to read At THIS LINK

Im just amazed at this connection and thought you folks would find it interesting as well. I can't vouch for it being true or not, but it does make one wonder what else has he hidden away if he did indeed take the time to bury this mystery?

Did I mention there was an IRAN connection also? No? Well guess what?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
and people wonder why the government made a point of outlawing lynching recently

hang the spooks!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Great thread! I don't know why it hasn't gotten more attention. I've always wondered about the Cooper case. Look at the photo of Rackstraw next to the artists sketch of D. B. Cooper. If you ask me, it's a match.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by most approved parties in the know, if you know what i mean. It has to do with the meaning of reality and what's actually happening in the world, the real world, around us, not the "real world" that MTV portrayed years ago. Get it? If you don't, figure it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
wasn't it an intel agency stunt paid for with taxdollars, as usual?

www.rollingstone.com...

friend from P had told me why it was done, but forgot over the years.

why did they do it??

top topics

join