It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of kids protest for saving the planet - prophetic fulfillment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Millions? As in at least 2,000,000?

Who gathered those numbers?
What solutions were presented?
When did they find time for school?
Where did this happen (i.e. how many locations? Which countries?)
Why are people taking indoctrinated non-adults seriously?
How did these millions of children get to their locations to mass as zombies?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

sure no problem, what magic wand are you going to wave to make alternate fuel sources magically more efficient?

cause right now the poor and the old in this nation would be screwed trying to pay the higher costs and dealing with the rolling blackouts since wind, water, and solar are not cheap enough or efficient enough to cover what fossil does right now.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

Anyone can find videos of stupid people on youtube.

Truth. There are plenty of videos of these kids complaining about this hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Also just for the record, I believe 100% we need to get off fossil fuels, I believe it is damaging our environment and to leave a better world for the future it needs to go the way of the dinosaur..

That said it is not viable right now, maybe if enough R&D is done before I die we can start the process but right now no, cause I am not ready to force a die off of the old, and sick and very poor.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

The kids are telling the truth.

The *kids* only know what they have been taught (school and parents) they haven't

been around long enough to weigh up alternatives, and 'evaluate', 'compare and

contrast' and 'critically analyse'......... in essence they are parroting?

edit on 21-9-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I want to remind the respected posters, that this is a thread in Prophecy forum, and discusses the suggested prophetic role of the Millions of kids who want to save the planet. I hope you have what to add to that discussion, from your own religious point of view.

This is NOT a thread to discuss how untrue the Climate change is!
It is also NOT a thread to accuse the evil leftists!

I believe those MILLIONS of youths represent SYMBOLICALLY the 144,000 of Revelation, besides the prophecy of Joel, and that we have just turned one more page in prophecy.
edit on 21-9-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I believe those MILLIONS of youths represent SYMBOLICALLY the 144,000 of Revelation, besides the prophecy of Joel, and that we have just turned one more page in prophecy.

I wonder just how many of those *MILLIONS* are atheists?

Because *believers* would be sure/know that *God in the end

would take care of them ? So no need for protests ?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I wonder just how many of those *MILLIONS* are atheists?

Because *believers* would be sure/know that *God in the end

would take care of them ? So no need for protests ?

I believe that no one is born atheist, but everyone believes in God in his heart. What religion these kids confess, I guess the majority from Europe and North America and Australia are born within Christian families therefore I accept that a good part of them are Christians.

The adults are much more apathetic, and some atheists, than the kids are. Even when the adults confess they belong to a [particular Church, that doesn't mean they believe in God, in the goodness and love that God represents, at least not so sincerely in the way a kid believes. Even if many of those kids do not formally belong to a Church, they still believe in the goodness and in the love, and they put maximum efforts, without pay or reward, to bring betterment to the planet. How many adults can say they do the same?

What is the unique, is that we have kids in the making of the future of the planet. Even if they do not know the entire science, even if some things in that science might be wrong, as everything human. We turn the page in the meaning that until now the adults were the ones to execute the temporal world, and also the religion. Now is the youth that take a center stage. And that is definitely foreseen by the omnipotent God. Much more, it is predicted by the prophecies, as the desired outcome.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Mao used the same tactics; he had children reporting the perceived "violations" of their parents and other adults which resulted in heinous atrocities (killing of nonconformist adults). In other words, the children became tattletales against their own family and friends. Be wise everyone, history repeats itself.

Ha, comparing the climate danger and destruction of planet warning, to Mao? How far the hate could go indfeed!

You apparently know nothing about Mao or any other Commie dictator to make such an asinine comment. Do some reading on the subject and then get back to us.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sorry but ... Climate change is caused by pollution. We pump poisonous bases into the atmosphere, and those gasses upset the natural balance, and that causes the climate to charge.

Carbon dioxide is not a poison. That's where your logic goes off the rails. Carbon dioxide is an essential component of a self-sustaining ecosystem. Without it, there would be no ecosystem, just a dead planet. You might as well say that water is a poison to humans... sure, too much will drown you, but that's a ridiculous argument against giving humans water.

Right now carbon dioxide comprises about 0.04% of the atmosphere, up from the earliest observed low on record of 0.028%. To compare that even further, the typical 'stuffy' indoor environment, which is obviously far from deadly since humans experience it regularly, is about 0.1% carbon dioxide. Greenhouses typically provide their plants as much as 0.2% carbon dioxide in order to promote faster and healthier growth.

For example, we release gasses into the air that cause it to trap more heat from the sun, which causes the planet to get hotter.

The spectral absorption of carbon dioxide covers one narrow wavelength of infrared radiation (aka radiated heat). In contrast, water vapor has a spectral absorption of almost the entire spectrum of infrared radiation, making it orders of magnitude a more potent "greenhouse gas" than carbon dioxide. If you're that concerned about infrared absorption, why aren't you complaining about how much water vapor we have in the atmosphere?

Or we poison the oceans which kills the algae that feeds on carbon dioxide, which leads to increased carbon dioxide in the air which effects weather patterns. Which in turn alters our climate.

Poisoning the ocean is an issue, certainly. No argument on that. The biggest poison being used in the oceans is actually sulfur, which comes from poorly-regulated fuel compositions used in shipping. This is a problem which is being addressed, but changes do not happen overnight.

Plastics, such as the floating plastic island (actually, there are several) are an issue, but not to the algae. These simply create hazardous conditions for larger sealife (and serve as a good reminder that we have much to do). I really wish there were more people as concerned about getting rid of these plastic islands than just holding silly signs up complaining about carbon dioxide... something might get done.

The earth was a self sustaining eco system, and the climate is part of that eco system. We poison one part and this effects other parts.

The earth is a self-sustaining ecosystem. That hasn't changed.

This is not some kind of liberal conspiracy. Ask farmers and hunters, good conservative foIk who have lived in the land for generations, they will tell you that the seasons change in relation to the poisoning of the land the air and the water. Nature is out of balance.

I really hate it when people tell other people what I will tell them, all the while stating the exact opposite of what I will tell them. I will tell people nothing of the sort. I would instead tell them that there is no worry over carbon dioxide, because we have actual pollution issues that far outweigh too much plant food. The seasons are not changing outside normal variations. The planet is not dying. If anything, crops grow stronger, faster, and bigger than a couple of decades ago. Animals are more plentiful and healthier, too.

The liberal elite in their big cities and shiny suburbs with their A.C. and their swimming pools, and their new iPhones are insulated from these changes, it is the conservatives who live in small towns and on farms who are at the forefront.

Exactly wrong. The pollution issues we face originate in those cities, and thus affect the cities first. It is the cities which are heating up faster than other areas. Yet, this is not just due to higher carbon dioxide levels; it is more related to greater albedo and thermal mass in these concrete jungles. Get away from the cities and things still work pretty much the same way they always have for generations.

Don't fall for the calls of doom and gloom from those who have never sat foot in real country and who have a vested financial interest in taxing people over a colorless, odorless, invisible gas. They're scamming you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Mao used the same tactics; he had children reporting the perceived "violations" of their parents and other adults which resulted in heinous atrocities (killing of nonconformist adults). In other words, the children became tattletales against their own family and friends. Be wise everyone, history repeats itself.

Ha, comparing the climate danger and destruction of planet warning, to Mao? How far the hate could go indfeed!

You apparently know nothing about Mao or any other Commie dictator to make such an asinine comment. Do some reading on the subject and then get back to us.

you apparently don't get what I said. The brutality of the cultural revolution, and its alleged use of children, as you said, cannot be compared even slightest to the gentle protests of millions of kids today, in the free developed countries, on their own will, to save the planet! Do you think I am such an idiot not to be able to make the difference? Or you want to impose preset agendas on the readers, that everything green is leftist is communism of its worst (cultural revolution) and therefore should be rejected at once? that happens when the preset american model of repub;lican/conservative versus democrat/liberal is imposed on the rest of the world and all people regardless of color, national heritage, and religion. it simply doesn't work outside USA.

Those kids are neither leftists, and even less Maoists from the time of cultural revolution! Shame on you that you even dare to compare the beautiful youth protest that overflows the planet, to the darkest pages of 20th century! I was polite enough in my first response to you. This thread is not meant for cheap propaganda of the ultra conservatives who want to see the devil in everything and everyone who wants a DIFFERENT WORLD. Yes that different world will come, one way or another. Just hope it will come peacefully.

The kids fight for a free planet to live on. They have the right to do so. And I suggest none of us being older will live thru the time when the results of our actions or non actions will be visible. The future belongs to those kids. They make history these days. They make prophecy happen!

I kindly remind the posters AGAIN, that the thread is under Prophecies subforum. if they want to talk about prophecies, please do so! If not, please go to other threads, or make their own threads of the leftist agenda behind the saving of the planet. this thread is not meant for that. The science is clear, and I do not intend to prove what the scientists have already proven. I search for the prophetic meaning of it all. Even the pope spoke about it on Sept 1 the day of creation, he called those events prophetic and compared them to Moses.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was aware of aluminum and it's toxicity, in fact I started using aluminum free deodorant a couple of years ago, I live in a hippy town and they are big on natural products so I have a good range to choose from, I don't drink from cans though only because it makes the beer taste like crap.

Good call on the deodorant.

As far as the beer goes, I personally like cans... they seem to keep the beer colder somehow (although that's probably more impression than reality).

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

CO2 is a part of the life cycle. It is also a greenhouse gas. When the equilibrium is destroyed, CO2 is stored in the atmosphere, making it a big planetary wide greenhouse. CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas. Methane and others are even stronger agents. Only, CO2 is in the biggest amounts. The Industrial age created a phenomenon never known in the world before. And we keep pumping CO2 every hour, as we speak. The Biggest polluter is superpower N1, followed by China.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Those kids are neither leftists, and even less Maoists from the time of cultural revolution!

No, they are kids... young, impressionable, still-developing children. They "know" what they have been taught and little else. I'd wager that not a single one out of those millions can tell you why carbon dioxide is a "greenhouse gas," or what amount of difference there is in the weather from one year to the next, or even the expected consequences of getting that which they demand.

They don't know nor understand these things because they are not in school! They are wandering the streets repeating what the teachers told them, what the idiots on the idiot box told them, and what Bill Nye the (anti) Science Guy told them. If they were in school, maybe they would understand more... heck, maybe they could one day find that elusive power source that is supposed to magically replace chemical energy!

The leftists are those who should be teaching them, but just like the Maoists, these leftists are too busy concentrating on the politically correct meme of the day than on the actual science. They are self-destructive and are taking an entire generation of children with them to their own destruction. We really, really can't afford to lose yet another generation. That's the danger, because when the people are uneducated, they don't know what to to believe, what is real and what is fantasy designed to manipulate them to act against their own best interests.

There is nothing prophetic here. Only disgusting.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hey its your mind so believe whatever you like, however there is more to this than meets the eye.

Most of these "kids" just possibly see it as a day out of school, or another way of looking at it is they're malleable and ripe for herding into the "Climate Change Cult"

en.news-front.info...

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, recently dubbed “Apocalypse Guru”, has sparked outrage by publishing a picture of herself wearing a shirt worn by members of the left-wing Antifa movement.

voiceofeurope.com...

Murder is not worth it” Back then, Pye was an active member of AFA, a Swedish Antifa section. He did not regret any of his doings, he told Sveriges Radio in 2006. He confirmed that he consciously uses violence as a tool in the political fight. “If I commit acts of violence it is like a game of chess.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

CO2 is a part of the life cycle. It is also a greenhouse gas.

True, but here's the dirty little secret that keeps getting glossed over: every gas is in some way a greenhouse gas! All materials have absorption bands which absorb radiation and all materials emit radiation along their absorption bands. Some have wider bands, some have lower absorption wavelengths outside of the infrared, but all materials exhibit this behavior.

When the equilibrium is destroyed, CO2 is stored in the atmosphere, making it a big planetary wide greenhouse.

What is that equilibrium? Can you quantify it? What carbon dioxide level do you consider appropriate, and what is the basis of that number?

If one cannot define equilibrium, one cannot say it does or does not exist.

CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas. Methane and others are even stronger agents. Only, CO2 is in the biggest amounts.

No, water vapor is both more potent in infrared absorption and more plentiful (by orders of magnitude) than carbon dioxide.

Methane is more potent, but exists in much lower quantities. But all "greenhouse gases" are not either carbon dioxide or methane.

The Industrial age created a phenomenon never known in the world before. And we keep pumping CO2 every hour, as we speak.

Yes we do. You are pumping carbon dioxide right now... that computer you are using to tell me how I am destroying the planet is producing just as much as mine... likely more, as my power is nuclear. Do you even know where your power comes from?

The Biggest polluter is superpower N1, followed by China.

Who is "N1"?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The inability and inactivity of the adults to build up God's kingdom preached by Jesus Christ for some 2000 years makes the world a terrible place to live. The ruined economies in the most advanced age, the social injustice, the danger of war... and now the very real danger to ruin the only planet that God gave us for the course of human history.

There have been signs of war as far back as all recorded history.

If Jesus was the son of God, you'd think that he'd go into some history with his disciples about past extinction events.

Funny that

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I believe that no one is born atheist,

I would say every one is born an atheist!! They are born perfectly blank

All religion and learning are absorbed from their families, their surroundings

and education...... They have no understanding of which god they are meant

to revere?

My contention is they are born atheist and are made religious.

but everyone believes in God in his heart. What religion these kids confess, I guess the majority from Europe and North America and Australia are born within Christian families therefore I accept that a good part of them are Christians.

There are many assumptions made there? Its NOT the countries that give

them their religions but their own families and diversity has made the above

statement null and void.

The adults are much more apathetic, and some atheists, than the kids are. Even when the adults confess they belong to a [particular Church, that doesn't mean they believe in God, in the goodness and love that God represents, at least not so sincerely in the way a kid believes. Even if many of those kids do not formally belong to a Church, they still believe in the goodness and in the love, and they put maximum efforts, without pay or reward, to bring betterment to the planet. How many adults can say they do the same?

Like I have previously said the adults have had the opportunity to 'evaluate',

'compare' contrast' and 'critically analyse'. what they were taught, so its hardly

surprising they are more into fact than fiction!

I dont know where you get your ideas on youth from....... The effort they put

into anything is more the festival/social media type of thing ....... I'm sure fb

is full of selfies of look where I've been!!!!

What is the unique, is that we have kids in the making of the future of the planet. Even if they do not know the entire science, even if some things in that science might be wrong, as everything human.

Figuratively speaking "God Help Us"

We turn the page in the meaning that until now the adults were the ones to execute the temporal world, and also the religion. Now is the youth that take a center stage. And that is definitely foreseen by the omnipotent God. Much more, it is predicted by the prophecies, as the desired outcome.

The adults today are the kids of yesteryear !!!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Didn't you just post a few weeks ago that all is not doom & gloom....

Lol Lol Lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very rare message of Our Lady in Medjugorje that promises blessings for this life, not just for the Heavenly life. Here it is below August 25, 2019

Dear children! Pray, work and witness with love for the Kingdom of Heaven that it may be good for you here on earth. Little children, God will bless your effort a hundred fold; you will be witnesses among peoples, souls of unbelievers will feel the grace of conversion and Heaven will be grateful for your efforts and sacrifices. Little children, witness with the Rosary in hand that you are mine and decide for holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The elite have already told us the purpose of Climate change and it has not one thing to do with climate but everything to do with what they call a "Transfer of wealth"!

Correct. The 1st World must lose so the 3rd world catches up.

Meanwhile the Elite quaff champagne and caviar and laugh at our acceptance.

They already cleaned up good after the 2008 GFC. Wait till the "greatest Depression" ever to hit. We'll need 50 years in recovering -

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join