It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is Right About Women

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I like this game!

How about...

Is Islam right about men?

The idea is, men are animals who cannot help but rape and this is why women are covered up and kept hidden.

That kinda gels with old school radical feminism! I love these head spins!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

See, being a patronising arrogant male is not helpful is it
Being nice and kind and understanding each other's argument is, may even end the discord

Being belligerent and demanding, not really

Martin Luther King, he didn't advocate war but the black panthers did
Who achieved the most?

War is a response to violence or terrorism, it's not a valid reaction to political rights

If I was a voting male living in that time and watched crazy suffragettes carry on I would not think they deserved any rights but
If my wife, mother or daughter asked me for their sake for the right to vote, how could I care for them and say no

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

There's another saying over here:

"Give them the rope to hang themselves with..."

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: stosh64
Does that mean Christianity is also right about women?

The bible has similar ideologies regarding the female gender.

Christianity has moved on... But do tell us of how it was years ago, while everyone else talks about how things are today.

CHristianity taught women were equal, never lesser
www.crossway.org...

Jesus was counter cultural.
The West has moved on because of Jesus

I was away until now.
Thank you for dealing with that question in such a simple, direct way!

Jesus changed everything, people don't get it. They don't want to get it. They would rather focus on the fallen men who do evil in the name of Jesus.
Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I agree, I thought it was brilliant!

I can smell the burning NPC chips on page 1, then they went silent.

I'm only on page 3, still waiting to see if they received new programming.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So I have been going through this thread front to back and maybe it's the fever that is making my brain slow but why is this "brilliant"?

Somebody posts a note saying "Islam is right about women" and in stating this they think some kind of mental checkmate is achieved because....??

I might be slower than usual because of this high temperature but are these the kind of games Americans preoccupy themselfs with and high-fiving eachother as if something is achieved?

Page 6 and we are on Jesus and how he sees women...my feverish brain is trying to keep up but it seems more like kindergarden stuff.

What's next? People hanging up signs saying "White supremists agree America is becoming great again"....

I guess as long as you guys are hanging up signs to troll each other it's better than shooting each other but to call it brilliant...mehhhh

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wonder why they didn't do "Islam is right about gay people".

Man i hope trump asks this in the debates , lol . The msm and dems heads would explode.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

What's next? People hanging up signs saying "White supremists agree America is becoming great again"....

I guess as long as you guys are hanging up signs to troll each other it's better than shooting each other but to call it brilliant...mehhhh

Peace

There is no correlation there. There is no double standard to point out with your example. Your post is pointless. Go take some medicine and get back to us when your brain function is back to 100%.

I am guessing wherever you are from doesnt have any focus on debate in school like we do in the US, cause you have no idea how to do it.
edit on 21-9-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

What debate?

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What debate?

Peace

Debate is what you engaged in. Happens when you discuss topics with others who's view you do not agree with. I should not have to explain that.

I was pointing out your counter point being illogical, and having no correlation to the discussion. Trying to equate your example with Islam is right about Islam makes no sense, at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The fact that you see my initial post as a "pro" or "con" statement makes me wonder how well you actually are informed about the rules of debate.

Maybe something triggered you to reply in the way you did but underneath your username, where it says "member"...mine says "fighter". You can earn it by entering debate competitions here on ATS...maybe that's something for you?

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Somebody posts a note saying "Islam is right about women" and in stating this they think some kind of mental checkmate is achieved because....??

Yeah, they kind of remind me of excited little puppies, running around in circles, chasing there own tails.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So I guess this is just the latest right-wing circle jerk to go viral then?

Guess ya'll post away ranting on about how the "left" are melting down over this. Meanwhile no one else actually gives a s#... cause it was just a random sign in some random place that doesn't actually make much sense to begin with.

This post screams "I do give a s#".

Downplay and minimize. Check.

I'll help you.

Remember Women's suffrage? A HUGE win for women's rights. Islam is a massive step back from that. And if you support Islam, well, you get the idea. Maybe.

ETA: Who doesn't like to watch the cognitive dissonance as people grapple with what the means in relation to themselves.

"It's just a few."
"Christians are the same."
"It's nothing, why are you triggered?"

Always minimising things, or denying things, or whataboutisms... Never taking at face value that this is how "they're" letting things become.

It's predictable... sometimes I get the impression that they are purposely contrary just to see their own words.

All true.

I would say that society has become so afraid of offending people, specifically "minorities" of what ever group, that valid criticism is confused with hate/bigotry.

It also doesn't help that this mindset has been pushed. We did not get to this point in roughly 10 years organically.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Guess ya'll post away ranting on about how the "left" are melting down over this. Meanwhile no one else actually gives a s#... cause it was just a random sign in some random place that doesn't actually make much sense to begin with.

I'll help you.

Remember Women's suffrage? A HUGE win for women's rights. Islam is a massive step back from that. And if you support Islam, well, you get the idea. Maybe.

Women’s Suffrage didn’t win women their rights,women’s suffrage made women look like a bunch of loons
It was mother’s, sisters and daughters who reasoned with the men in their lives who influenced change, suffrage movement probably held back women getting the vote

Men gave women the vote by electing leaders who supported change

This stupid tacky little sign just posted on a street sign just may get men and women thinking and talking reasonably and start some change

But you did understand my point, yes? If so, this post was redundant.

And I doubt it will get any hard line leftists to stop and think. In fact, I bet it will make them double down, as if trying to make Islam seem good and wholesome through sheer force of will (then a little fart squeaks out).

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The fact that you see my initial post as a "pro" or "con" statement makes me wonder how well you actually are informed about the rules of debate.

Maybe something triggered you to reply in the way you did but underneath your username, where it says "member"...mine says "fighter". You can earn it by entering debate competitions here on ATS...maybe that's something for you?

Peace

I said counter point. Not pro or con. Why miscontrue what I said? I said your equivalency doesnt add up.

More deflection.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Are you sure you know how a debate works?

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sean Connery was right too, an he been happily married to the same woman. Now theres a man in would happily have homosexual sex with.

f only women could make up their minds about what they want, and would accept consequences like most men do, like accepting the facts death an taxes like they used too when countries were great.

Then women wouldn't need men to make decisions for them any more. However the men wouldn't be deemed attractive enough to mate with, which is why most religions would have parents an honour systems to make those desire come to fruition even though it not what they wanted like grown adults.

Still, men are to blame for not letting them hunt, kill, fight wars with for survival to have allowed their mental faculties to have adapt to the real world.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
a reply to: Raggedyman

There's another saying over here:

"Give them the rope to hang themselves with..."

Yeah well we don’t all want to see people fail
Some of us would like to encourage people to move forward without rope and hangings

Educate people to try and get along without the violence that is perpetrated on women victims by sharia law
But I guess you would prefer to see men go to war and die for your victim status

You call war while staying at home doing nothing, big of you.
Every battle you listed was fought by men and women stayed at home

Think before speaking

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'll help you.

Women’s Suffrage didn’t win women their rights,women’s suffrage made women look like a bunch of loons
It was mother’s, sisters and daughters who reasoned with the men in their lives who influenced change, suffrage movement probably held back women getting the vote

Men gave women the vote by electing leaders who supported change

This stupid tacky little sign just posted on a street sign just may get men and women thinking and talking reasonably and start some change

But you did understand my point, yes? If so, this post was redundant.

And I doubt it will get any hard line leftists to stop and think. In fact, I bet it will make them double down, as if trying to make Islam seem good and wholesome through sheer force of will (then a little fart squeaks out).

No I don’t agree with the statement women’s suffrage was a win
It was detrimental to gaining women the vote in my opinion

I agree with sharia law being a step backwards in the West.
It does seem this silly little piece of paper has been very effective and talking human rights is important, this isn’t just about women

What even sadder is the feminists in this thread playing the victim as usual

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

is Islam wrong about women?

You'd probably be better off asking an Islamic women, they'd probably be able to give you a far more informed opinion than I can.

Can't do that, because if they answered you or made eye contact they would have to be killed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join