It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is Right About Women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: MisterSpock

Let it ring from the mountain tops!!

I have a Penis.. and I am not afraid to use it!

You sound like a penile supremacist.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Lol no. No error. I was referencing that racist, RACIST joke regarding the Lone Ranger and Tonto. I'm sure you've heard it, it's famous.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Women did have the vote, I can’t comprehend your ecstasy in embracing ignorance
I am burning up but in shock of your arrogance and belligerence not your imaginary flaming

The suffragettes were detrimental in England, detrimental, maybe just mental

Many men who died in World War 1 DID NOT have the right to vote, anyone who didn’t pay land rates didn’t have the right to vote, men and women
Some women owned land or paid land rates and could vote
You are ignorant to history
Do you understand that?
It’s not hard to grasp simple English

I don’t care about civil wars, voting patterns or any other strawman arguments you think will cloud the issue at hand

I want you to understand land owners had the right to vote, male or female
Civil wars and voting patters, what a joke

I am keen to end hostilities as you are, just admit men voted in politicians who wanted political reform, relating to who could vote in elections

You are not living in the Middle East where men still subjugate women but yet you still moan and rant
I am grateful women are my equal and yet you whinge and complain like you are not

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You caught me.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I've already addressed your troublesome screen name, so I won't belabor that point.

The Lone Ranger rode briskly into the canyon, followed closely by his trusted friend Tonto. The walls of the canyon began to narrow, and Tonto said

"Kemosabe, maybe we go back?"

"Not yet Tonto, we can't let those train robbers get away!"

Suddenly on the left face, a war party of Apaches revealed themselves over the precipice.

Then over the right face, a band of Sioux appeared with arrows nocked.

Then, behind, the Cheyenne made their presence known, with Colt repeaters, surely scavenged from their prey, Wagoneers along the Oregon trail.

The Lone Ranger turned to his compatriot. "Well, Tonto, looks like we finally met our match."

"What's this we s#, white man?"
edit on 21-9-2019 by Zelun because: can't believe I screwed up the punchline

edit on 21-9-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

As a Straight,White,Tolerant Male... I feel I should shut up... That's what they want right?

Just reidentify yourself

Say, overweight, maybe also gay, female of different nationality, have all the bases covered

You will find more acceptance in society by some

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wonder why they didn't do "Islam is right about gay people".

Maybe that would have been obvious and the mice would realize they are just part of a lab test.

Reminded me of this funny vid...

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

For some reason that reminded me of this funny video.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What we all really want to know is....

Why the hell is there an AUSSIE chick in WInchester? Did she go to the USA to be famous and on TV?

Where in the World is WInchester?..... and..... Where the Hell is Sam and Dean?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well....what else do you expect in Russia? Captain America?????

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

From an Aussie TBH. I thought the same. I dunno why she even bothered commenting. Looking at her sunglasses perhaps she wants to be an F22 pilot.

Kind regards, Bally

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I didn't know what to expect but man that hit my funny bone, hard.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I can't help that your particular brand of injustice took longer to shuck. Your government is responsible for its own injustices, just as mine is, the difference being that first we had to shuck YOUR brand of injustice before we could begin weeding out our own. Your suggestion that YOUR Suffragettes did more harm than good is pathetic. You know what, Raggedyman? You know what?

There's another phrase, it's that "violence never solved anything." Take a look at my signature. You'll find it to be more accurate. I'm happy to assert that violence never solved anything, except for the Norman conquest of southern Italy, the Hungarian-Ahtum war, the Byzantine-Georgian wars, Goryeo-Khitan war, the Ti Invasion, The Battle of Stiklestad, The Civil War in Georgia, the Uprising of Peter Delyan, the Byzantine wars, the Former Nine Years War, the Norman conquest of Sicily, the Breton-Norman war, the Norman conquest of England, the Norman invasion of Wales, the Kiev uprising of 1068, the Saxon Rebellion, the Revolt of the Earls, The Great Saxon Revolt, the Rebellion of 1088, the FiRsT CrUsAdEs, the SeCoNd CrUsAdEs, the Third and Fourth CrUsAdEs!, the Fifth CrUsAdeS, the Sixth thru Ninth CrUsAdEs, the First War of Scotish Independence, the Franco-Flemis war. Jesus, we're just now hitting 1300.

Then we have the Hundred Years' War from 1337-1453, then we have the War of the Roses from 1455-1487. Then we have the 1487 Flemish Revolt until 1492 when Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue. Jesus, it's almost like, for the entirety of human history violence has solved EvErYtHiNg! Every peace has been a result of war, and every war has been predicated by peace. Almost as if, and forgive me, humans prefer war?

And why wouldn't they? It solves problems. War has a great track record in the problem-solving category. And now, all of a sudden, you expect us to "give peace a chance?" We know what peace does! It makes people lazy and complacent and, I'm sorry, RiPe FoR tHe PiCkInG! Peace has solved nothing. It's only delayed war.

So how does this relate to our conversation? Your assertion that the Suffragettes in England, suing for the right to vote through violent means, delayed their desired result? Horse Manure. It made their desired result come sooner. Do you think that jihad can be a non-violent struggle? For a time, for a time. It can be a struggle in the mind and in the heart. Do you think jihad doesn't eventually end in war, and by war I mean in the conventional sense? Go ahead and ask history.

Islam means, literally, submission. Submission to Allah. The followers of Islam, the true followers, obey Allah. The "extremists," as we call them, carry out their deeds as an act of submission to Allah. So-called 'moderate' Muslims need to do a lot of soul searching. In their position I would be thinking about whether the extreme elements of their faith will have understanding and compassion for their 'moderate' position when it comes time to determine whether they are apostates, or whether they have been merely observing Kithman.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Your not overly intelligent are you?..I addressed My Screen name already. I am a Buffalo Sabres Fan You stupid MF'er
No Racism...

Drugs....Not good for anyone

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Your not overly intelligent are you?..I addressed My Screen name already. I am a Buffalo Sabres Fan You stupid MF'er
No Racism...

Drugs....Not good for anyone

So where does the "chucking" come into play? Is that a hockey term? Do you "chuck" the name of your favorite hockey team?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Why would you Dox yourself?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No Response required.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yeah. See here's my theory, you saw a "harmless" racial epithet and thought "I like the sabres, and I'd like a screen name that reflects that. Something witty. I know! Wouldn't it be funny if instead of spears it'd be sabres? That'll scan!"

Doesn't scan friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

I can't help that your particular brand of injustice took longer to shuck. Your government is responsible for its own injustices, just as mine is, the difference being that first we had to shuck YOUR brand of injustice before we could begin weeding out our own. Your suggestion that YOUR Suffragettes did more harm than good is pathetic. You know what, Raggedyman? You know what?

There's another phrase, it's that "violence never solved anything." Take a look at my signature. You'll find it to be more accurate. I'm happy to assert that violence never solved anything, except for the Norman conquest of southern Italy, the Hungarian-Ahtum war, the Byzantine-Georgian wars, Goryeo-Khitan war, the Ti Invasion, The Battle of Stiklestad, The Civil War in Georgia, the Uprising of Peter Delyan, the Byzantine wars, the Former Nine Years War, the Norman conquest of Sicily, the Breton-Norman war, the Norman conquest of England, the Norman invasion of Wales, the Kiev uprising of 1068, the Saxon Rebellion, the Revolt of the Earls, The Great Saxon Revolt, the Rebellion of 1088, the FiRsT CrUsAdEs, the SeCoNd CrUsAdEs, the Third and Fourth CrUsAdEs!, the Fifth CrUsAdeS, the Sixth thru Ninth CrUsAdEs, the First War of Scotish Independence, the Franco-Flemis war. Jesus, we're just now hitting 1300.

Then we have the Hundred Years' War from 1337-1453, then we have the War of the Roses from 1455-1487. Then we have the 1487 Flemish Revolt until 1492 when Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue. Jesus, it's almost like, for the entirety of human history violence has solved EvErYtHiNg! Every peace has been a result of war, and every war has been predicated by peace. Almost as if, and forgive me, humans prefer war?

And why wouldn't they? It solves problems. War has a great track record in the problem-solving category. And now, all of a sudden, you expect us to "give peace a chance?" We know what peace does! It makes people lazy and complacent and, I'm sorry, RiPe FoR tHe PiCkInG! Peace has solved nothing. It's only delayed war.

So how does this relate to our conversation? Your assertion that the Suffragettes in England, suing for the right to vote through violent means, delayed their desired result? Horse Manure. It made their desired result come sooner. Do you think that jihad can be a non-violent struggle? For a time, for a time. It can be a struggle in the mind and in the heart. Do you think jihad doesn't eventually end in war, and by war I mean in the conventional sense? Go ahead and ask history.

Islam means, literally, submission. Submission to Allah. The followers of Islam, the true followers, obey Allah. The "extremists," as we call them, carry out their deeds as an act of submission to Allah. So-called 'moderate' Muslims need to do a lot of soul searching. In their position I would be thinking about whether the extreme elements of their faith will have understanding and compassion for their 'moderate' position when it comes time to determine whether they are apostates, or whether they have been merely observing Kithman.

Sweety, a good woman is seen and never heard, that’s another saying.

When people care about each other, violence shouldn’t even be a consideration
Before violence an open discussion, dialogue, reason, sincere understanding, compass... stuff that, let’s just go to war and kill each other
Let’s not even consider any negotiations between sensible adults, let’s just resort to base human desires
Violence and terrorism first

Well done, you win

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You called me sweety...

This...means...war...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join