It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is Right About Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: stosh64

So I guess this is just the latest right-wing circle jerk to go viral then?

Guess ya'll post away ranting on about how the "left" are melting down over this. Meanwhile no one else actually gives a s#... cause it was just a random sign in some random place that doesn't actually make much sense to begin with.

This post screams "I do give a s#".

Downplay and minimize. Check.

I'll help you.

Remember Women's suffrage? A HUGE win for women's rights. Islam is a massive step back from that. And if you support Islam, well, you get the idea. Maybe.

ETA: Who doesn't like to watch the cognitive dissonance as people grapple with what the means in relation to themselves.

"It's just a few."
"Christians are the same."
"It's nothing, why are you triggered?"

Always minimising things, or denying things, or whataboutisms... Never taking at face value that this is how "they're" letting things become.

It's predictable... sometimes I get the impression that they are purposely contrary just to see their own words.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wonder why they didn't do "Islam is right about gay people".

Maybe that would have been obvious and the mice would realize they are just part of a lab test.

Also, there are a lot more women, who are in their minds, immodest and in their face about it, but idk...

probs incels trolling.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This should break a few npc dialog loops, a brilliant piece of matrix code if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wonder why they didn't do "Islam is right about gay people".

Maybe that would have been obvious and the mice would realize they are just part of a lab test.

Because woman make up slightly more than 3.75 billion, versus homosexuals which make up about 10% of the population, or roughly 750 million, at least according to Kinsey. Bigger demographic, greater impact. Easy peasy.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Demonizing Women is a Way to Reduce the Current Worlds Population .Thus , ISLAM's Advocation of that is an EVIL to be Squashed for the Greater Good of All Mankind ...................IMO ......................

edit on 20-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I enjoyed this thread.

Take the subject with a grain of salt.

Whoever posted those flyers is a pretty intelligent person. He got the reaction he wanted. He won!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Personally, I think religion in general is cultist nonsense. But then again, its not my cross to bear...

lol

You just used cultist nonsense in your reply.

*giggles*

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Does that mean Christianity is also right about women?

The bible has similar ideologies regarding the female gender.

So Klass, explain your beliefs about what the bible is
Christianity and the bible are not the same

The bible tells the story of two faiths, it’s not just one book about Christianity or Judaism
Man you are such a simpleton

Jesus taught men and women were equal, same authority, same value
Why steal such ignorance

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I live in the mid west average summer 90's heat high humidity 90 percent. With that said I see these virtuous men wearing sandles and shorts and light material shirts very western, their women are dressed head to toe in traditional heavy material dress in 90 plus degree weather. Yhey have no reguard for women.

edit on 20-9-2019 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Christianity has moved on... But do tell us of how it was years ago, while everyone else talks about how things are today.

CHristianity taught women were equal, never lesser
www.crossway.org...

Jesus was counter cultural.
The West has moved on because of Jesus

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So Klass, explain your beliefs about what the bible is
Christianity and the bible are not the same

The bible tells the story of two faiths, it’s not just one book about Christianity or Judaism
Man you are such a simpleton

Jesus taught men and women were equal, same authority, same value
Why steal such ignorance

Its the story about one God, the only God, who always had a plan, the same plan, for all humanity. It takes an intelligent person to see what that is. Or maybe one who "walks" with Him. I see it all. The blood sacrifices. They lead up to the ultimate blood sacrifice. The only one that could really do something. Both King David and his son King Solomon saw this as well. There is a pattern there.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

I live in the mid west average summer 90's heat high humidity 90 percent. With that said I see these virtuous men wearing sandles and shorts and light material shirts very western, their women are dressed head to toe in traditional heavy material dress in 90 plus degree weather. Yhey have no reguard for women.

I feel for you. We get to a bit over 100 degrees here, but it is arid. Very dry. That makes all the difference in the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I feel for you. We get to a bit over 100 degrees here, but it is arid. Very dry. That makes all the difference in the world.

Do you run around in a full length burka because your man and religion says so?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You'd probably be better off asking an Islamic women, they'd probably be able to give you a far more informed opinion than I can.

You're probably right. Assuming, of course, that the particular sect of Islam they adhere to allows them to be educated beyond the age of eight.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Do you run around in a full length burka because your man and religion says so?

No I dress like this

edit on 20-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So I guess this is just the latest right-wing circle jerk to go viral then?

Guess ya'll post away ranting on about how the "left" are melting down over this. Meanwhile no one else actually gives a s#... cause it was just a random sign in some random place that doesn't actually make much sense to begin with.

This post screams "I do give a s#".

Downplay and minimize. Check.

I'll help you.

Remember Women's suffrage? A HUGE win for women's rights. Islam is a massive step back from that. And if you support Islam, well, you get the idea. Maybe.

Women’s Suffrage didn’t win women their rights,women’s suffrage made women look like a bunch of loons
It was mother’s, sisters and daughters who reasoned with the men in their lives who influenced change, suffrage movement probably held back women getting the vote

Men gave women the vote by electing leaders who supported change

This stupid tacky little sign just posted on a street sign just may get men and women thinking and talking reasonably and start some change

edit on 20-9-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gallop

Christianity has moved on... But do tell us of how it was years ago, while everyone else talks about how things are today.

CHristianity taught women were equal, never lesser
www.crossway.org...
Jesus was counter cultural. The West has moved on because of Jesus

Only the Essenes believed this (Jesus was an Essene).

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is your stash as well trimmed as his?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You'd probably be better off asking an Islamic women, they'd probably be able to give you a far more informed opinion than I can.

You're probably right. Assuming, of course, that the particular sect of Islam they adhere to allows them to be educated beyond the age of eight.

Civilized nations keep their women caged.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ah...okay. Your point would probably be better served by phrasing it thusly:

"Men stopped restricting women's right to vote..."

And I suppose the King of England gave America the right to autonomy by sending Generals that couldn't find their ass with two hands? You're smarter than this friend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join