It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

No , Making a Point . White Supremacy in the United States in 2019 is a Leftist Political Myth . PROVE Me Wrong Mr. NS Freakin' A .........

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think this is news, not because white supremacists are on a list, but because the left ACCUSES everyone they disagree with, as such.

Hmmf.

Lets See . Concocting a Leftist Jumbo Stew ...........Racist , White Supremacist , Minority Hater , Fascist , God Loving Christian , Freedom Loving Nationalist , A Statistical Majority Population Demographic , Non Communist Capitalist . Is that about It, or did I Miss Something > ?
edit on 20-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , Making a Point . White Supremacy in the United States in 2019 is a Leftist Political Myth . PROVE Me Wrong Mr. NS Freakin' A .........

Dude If I work for the NSA then where are my freaking retirement benefits.

Based on your posting I doubt that any proof I supply would be acceptable to you in any form. White Supremacy groups, or perhaps the wordsmithed version they are propagating these days is and has been with us since the founding of this country. It was the native Americans, the Irish, the Italians, the Chinese, and now the Mexicans, just hate after hate.

To say they don't exist is almost on the level of Holocaust denial........... hmmmmmmmmm
edit on 9/20/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

" I doubt that any proof I supply would be acceptable to you in any form. White Supremacy groups, or perhaps the wordsmithed version they are propagating "

Yep , that's about Right Sherlock .

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: projectvxn

Bring it up with the Trump administration. They don't identify Left Wing extremism as an issue but they do view white supremacy as one.

I think you're missing the point.

I'm not saying they aren't a threat. I'm saying that the definition of a white supremacist needs to be legally unambiguous, because the sociopolitical applications are suspect to say the least.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you breathe it's only a matter of time before Homeland Scrutiny will deem you a terrorist threat.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Gotta laugh how the OP celebrating it like some sort of slam dunk

give yourself a tug.

^_^

Is that you Robert Kraft?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They may be a small minority of these so called Leftists calling the people you mention such things but they do not represent every person on the left but right wingers will generalize, amirite?

White supremacy has always been present in America. Let’s not pretend the Aryans aren’t the most powerful gangs in US prisons and don’t exist outside of those bars in civilian life. Let’s not pretend there are reports of organized white supremacists infiltrating the military, police, and all sorts of govt jobs. Let’s not pretend Republican Steve King isn’t a blatant white supremacist. Let’s not pretend Trump has never retweeted white supremacists on multiple occasions. Let’s not pretend the Souther Strategy never happened. And finally, let’s not pretend white supremacists haven’t been emboldened since 2016 and have committed mass violence, death, and will continue to do so.

But let’s focus on some so-called leftist who said something stupid and firmly plant our heads in the sand. Wake up.

edit on 21-9-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wait..you think the AB has the most power because of their skin color?
How misguided
The AB have their rep and their power because they'll kill anyone
Anywhere
In front of anybody
They don't care if you're cop or criminal
Ally or enemy
Alone or in front of 20 COs
They'll kill you
And they don't care about the consequences

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
*shrug* To put things in perspective, there are about as many 'official' neo-Nazi white supremacists in the USA as there are people who call themselves Antifa who are willing to riot and hurt people.

I have no problem with a small assembly of those Antifa jack-wads being called domestic terrorists, so I should have no problem calling racist scum who are willing to hurt people because of their skin color domestic terrorists as well.

Emphasis on the small numbers on either side.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
*shrug* To put things in perspective, there are about as many 'official' neo-Nazi white supremacists in the USA as there are people who call themselves Antifa who are willing to riot and hurt people.

I have no problem with a small assembly of those Antifa jack-wads being called domestic terrorists, so I should have no problem calling racist scum who are willing to hurt people because of their skin color domestic terrorists as well.

Emphasis on the small numbers on either side.

I think most people would agree with you there.

My issue with these lists is that like any slippery slope it's starts slowly and gains momentum. How many more groups will be listed. Then there's the issue of the vague descriptions, any old joe with a hoodie on could be labeled antifa, or perhaps someone with a confederate flag a white supremacist.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I guess living in ignorance is bliss.
White supremacy is actually a thing and alive and well on the all sides of the spectrum. To not recognize this is just ignorance on your behalf.
Prove me wrong please!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hey, you're back to BSing the board again.
Missed ya.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting conversation.

In addition to not pretending that militant white supremacists don't exist, lets also not pretend they make up more than a tiny percentage of conservatives, anymore then Marxist make up a significant portion of the progressives.

Face it, since the tide turned in the 1960s, the number of such people has fallen dramatically and any increase in numbers now is the fault of partisan, party before country politicians fostering the hate on purpose.

These politicians not only want us to hate each other, they will move heaven and earth to make sure we do. Their careers depend on it. I think it's time that venom be directed where it belongs, at the politicians engaging in division; all of them.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So, if I'm a self-loathing white person, I get a tax break right?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I loath race baiters.

When it comes to the usual suspects there are only two 'colors'

White and black.

Just ask that white hispanic George Zimmerman.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I dunno, I mean, while politics/politicians certainly can and do foment racial hate and division, sometimes blatantly by oftentimes subtly, in general, I think, white supremacy is largely apolitical, or nonpartisan to a degree (even if somewhat rooted in right wing identity), simply because of what it is and their methods of recruitment. Sure, they use the political sound bites and talking points to further their agenda, but, as a whole and in itself they aren't imo. Then again, politicians begin using the language that they then adopt as evidence of their "cause," and further division.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I guess living in ignorance is bliss.
White supremacy is actually a thing and alive and well on the all sides of the spectrum. To not recognize this is just ignorance on your behalf.
Prove me wrong please!

That's Your Opinion . More People are Run Over by Motorcycles as opposed to being Attacked by a Alleged White Supremacist , or their Kissing Cousins Racist White Nationalists ,,,,
edit on 21-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join