It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello good people of ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to do a quick post, adjust my avatar off of it and take it from there.

I consider myself a centrist, although I think I may appear as a leftist to most of ATS. I stand up for the laws of our nation, consider the Constitution a sacred document to us that leaves little to no wiggle room, and that should be protected by all means.

I will probably not comment much and will not take time to reply to personal attacks. I do not think highly of those that employ personal attacks and disregard the topic, and I take it as a sign of victory in a conversation when somebody has nothing to add outside of a personal attack.

I will however post as much as I can, and intend to bring light on topics that may not get much attention on ATS, perhaps even a few times a day if I'm around. I see that a lot of frequent respected posters just post news and don't reply much in their own threads, so I also intend to share news I come across, even when I don't have time to engage in debate. I promise to use American sources for news or only credible international sources.

I will not share any personal information, such as location and so on and the only thing I will say is that I have served my country, I am disabled and may not always be around but I will do my best.

Good to meet you all!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Welcome and enjoy your journey!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome. Nice to have you.

Definitely good to hear someone who is committed to not reposting Reddit/MSM tosh!

You have set your bar brother, now exceed it!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Welcome. Nice to have you.

Definitely good to hear someone who is committed to not reposting Reddit/MSM tosh!

You have set your bar brother, now exceed it!

Reddit!? I'm pretty sure I said credible.

Personal opinions or blogs, or sites with hidden funding, youtube videos and such sources are not news. I would shudder at posting such drivel as credible information. Posting any such source is potentially disinformation and that would be doing a disservice to my fellow country-mates.

I'll post from news sites that have verifiable histories, high ratings for accountability of their staff, transparent ownership and verifiable finances that back it all.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I am looking forward to reading your threads!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As long as it not political, welcome aboard !

Give me some new crpto or ufo stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I do not think highly of those that employ personal attacks and disregard the topic

Then I suggest you don't hang around much on the political forums :S

Also, what if the topic would be "personal attacks" in disguise ?

I remember reading an introduction thread some time ago and someone quoted that line "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave..." xaxa

: P
edit on 20-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Welcome, but eventually the mudpit [it's nearly all mudpit now] will drag you down with the rest of us where insulting each other has been elevated to a high ART form with clever gifs and meme's sprinkled in for spice on the bowls of steaming MAGA. There's also a negative side....

edit on 20-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Nice to meet you Oraculi! Looking forward to your contributions here.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum that is ATS, I hope the straight jacket isn't to tight!
I hope your stay here is enlightening.

new topics

top topics

join