It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, I've heard a lot of flatulence in this thread so far. A whole flock of sheep flatulating at once can't be good for the environment or ozone. Someone cal the Democrats for a barbeque! Maybe then we could have another thread bitching about what's important. 😂

Are you worried about the environment now? Have Sleepy Joe get his son to run some energy companies in china then, right? He was good enough to run them in the Ukraine with no knowledge of how energy works....Maybe when Joe is president he can withhold some funding from China until they let his kid make some money.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You have this strange infatuation with me and Joe Biden's son for some reason, as if I care about him in any way. If his son committed a crime throw his ass in jail! Not sure why you think I care whether he goes to jail or not.

Baaaa! 🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you get paid for every thread you derail?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

Why is your lord and savior selling weapons to terrorists when his flock of sheep are so gung ho about stopping terrorism? Riddle me that sheep.

Biden's son is probably making that money because he's corrupt and using his father's position to his own advantage.

Still waiting for a clarification on why Trump decides to sell guns to the people he thinks were behind 9/11. Please, clarify how something so contradictory can be justified?

I expect more baaaaaa'ing in response, a.k
A. "orange man good". 😂

The answer for this will be a yeshhhhhhnomaybebut..., and nothing after that, and we all know it : )

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you get paid for every thread you derail?

Asking for a friend.

But he has a very good valid point... based on actual current facts..

Do you think this administration has done something better than previous ones, so as to be able to call the other one in their crap?

Looks like, overall, it's the same crap under a different color (not the one you are thinking off?) LMFAO!

edit on 21-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If someone was paying me they'd be wasting their money. 😂

By the way, you guys are the ones who derail the thread by turning the discussion toward me. Every time, it never fails. My posts trigger y'all so thoroughly that you start throwing ad homs and insults without any regard to the topic. It's quite comical if I say so myself. It feels good to know I'm not part of the hivemind.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

By the way guys, I really don't care about my credibility on a right wing echo chamber, anyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots is automatically not credible around here so it means literally nothing to me. 😂

The only point you have made though is that you are just like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to knowing anything about the world, or even about yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

By the way guys, I really don't care about my credibility on a right wing echo chamber, anyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots is automatically not credible around here so it means literally nothing to me. 😂

The only point you have made though is that you are just like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to knowing anything about the world, or even about yourself.

You are not better than him, by your own standards LMFAO!

But you think you are somehow, out of butt hurt stuff

"NoCorruptionAllowed" and yet when it is thrown in your face the only thing you have to say is "Obama!"

What about the current corruption?

The way you talk sounds a lot like butt hurt and it's dummy because let's be clear and rational, why would you even need to bring that up if you are the winner?

Is it that it's all about losing here? And then comment about who's the biggest loser?

edit on 22-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

"NoCorruptionAllowed" and yet when it is thrown in your face the only thing you have to say is "Obama!"

The only corruption you have with Trump is in your own mind though. It's been in your own mind since he was elected. No collusion, no obstruction, no nothing.

Can't you come up with anything real? Something besides wishful thinking and fantasy? We will be waiting. (To see what the next scam is).

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The only corruption you have with Trump is in your own mind though. It's been in your own mind since he was elected. No collusion, no obstruction, no nothing.

Can't you come up with anything real? Something besides wishful thinking and fantasy? We will be waiting. (To see what the next scam is).

However i am not a Trump follower LMFAO!

I am Russian/Japanese by the way LMFAO!

See how dumb this all looks like?

Your mind is broken dude, you just can't handle it

I bet your next answer will be "why are you posting on American site/commenting on American matters!"!!!!!

You just have displayed all your dumb ridiculous cult-like mindless approach to politics

You know what? Let's not get into a dumb argument here, you be right and i will go away, be happy guy

Bye

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's a lost case, some people are too stupid to even understand when they are wrong. But it also has to do with how far left-wing that same person is, despite lying that he is not left-wing and has no bias...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I bet your next answer will be "why are you posting on American site/commenting on American matters!"!!!!!

You just have displayed all your dumb ridiculous cult-like mindless approach to politics

Nothing you said originally makes any sense. Nothing you say now makes any sense either. Your response does not link up to anything I said either.
Whatever it is you are infatuated with, ie, Trump's apparent corruption, of which you have only beliefs and no evidence, is reminiscent of left wing democrat dogma. They have been saying and doing everything for a long time exactly what you are saying, and they have never won a single accounting for themselves. Just losing over and over again.

Your heritage is irrelevant and of no consequence, and off topic to this thread, but congratulations anyways.

So to recap, when you have nothing available to prove your point, just insult your opponent instead, seems to be your go to method.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Another one that can't seem to understand that Biden even admitted to bribing Ukranian officials, and that is a REAL CRIME...

Meanwhile, what crime did the current administration do? Russian collusion?... Not even Muerller and his team of pro-Clinton democrats found ANY EVIDENCE... No evidence equals NO CRIME...

But I am certain you didn't even bother to watch the video where Biden admits his real crime. A crime that did occur...

edit on 22-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

However, i'm not a Trump follower but when i have seen idiots trying to fake it i call the BS.

Also i am not supporter of Obama or any other idiot

All that stuff is just meant to excuse Trump, why would you even post it otherwise?

Who cares about previous idiots in the White House?

If there's nothing wrong about the current idiot, why are you twisting your panties so much?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Why are you twisting your pants when you claim not to know, and it's obvious you have no idea of what you talk about?

Why do we discuss in a public forum where the main point is...discussing issues?... Hummm, aren't you smart enough to realize why people use a forum to "discuss issues"?...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Nothing you said originally makes any sense. Nothing you say now makes any sense either. Your response does not link up to anything I said either.
Whatever it is you are infatuated with, ie, Trump's apparent corruption, of which you have only beliefs and no evidence, is reminiscent of left wing democrat dogma. They have been saying and doing everything for a long time exactly what you are saying, and they have never won a single accounting for themselves. Just losing over and over again.

Your heritage is irrelevant and of no consequence, and off topic to this thread, but congratulations anyways.

So to recap, when you have nothing available to prove your point, just insult your opponent instead, seems to be your go to method.

So to recap, you talk a lot and don't explain why you have to excuse someone who yo don't even know while feeling hurt about something that is not about you?

Are you making excuses for someone else?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Why are you twisting your pants when you claim not to know, and it's obvious you have no idea of what you talk about?

Why do we discuss in a public forum where the main point is...discussing issues?... Hummm, aren't you smart enough to realize why people use a forum to "discuss issues"?...

Why are you acting up like a kid? Like all people on this thread?

Are you lacking on education, old man?

Is that the reason that you run away from the truth and constantly talk between yourselves while patting all over your own backs

Do you supervise each other and say "hmm yes this is a good old man, and then the other guy says yes this guy approves me so he's an old good old man as well"

Are you all like old tired as f man that just want to get the right answer before they died to feel they were right all along? Or something like that?

Are you even able to take a bit of stuff that doesn't match your pre conceived "knowledge"? Or are you afraid of it and need a safe space

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

My reply is as mindless as you are

But you don't even get it, you are just a political bot anyways, and a butt hurt at that LMFAO!

At least i can say i'm 23,you probably like 40 or something, and you still a bot trying to get your "party" show up at the top regardless of how dumb the entire country becomes

As long as you win, who cares! Right?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So to recap, you talk a lot and don't explain why you have to excuse someone who yo don't even know while feeling hurt about something that is not about you?

"The truth" doesn't equal to making excuses. Not even the Ukranians are making these false claims that POTUS Trump forced them, or that he asked them to do anything illegal...

Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'

Do you have no understanding in the difference in using lies which came from the Russians and from people whom wanted to stop Trump from becoming POTUS, and investigating real corruption of one specific case in which Biden bribed Ukranian officials to fire the prosecutor that was about to question Hunter Biden's involvement in the business that was being investigated for corruption?

Perhaps you shouldn't discuss politics if your mind can't distinguish the difference between a real crime, and an attempt at using lies to depose a duly elected POTUS?...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

"The truth" doesn't equal to making excuses. Not even the Ukranians are making these false claims that POTUS Trump forced them, or that he asked them to do anything illegal...

Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'

Do you have no understanding in the difference in using lies which came from the Russians and from people whom wanted to stop Trump from becoming POTUS, and investigating real corruption of one specific case in which Biden bribed Ukranian officials to fire the prosecutor that was about to question Hunter Biden's involvement in the business that was being investigated for corruption?

Perhaps you shouldn't discuss politics if your mind can't distinguish the difference between a real crime, and an attempt at using lies to depose a duly elected POTUS?...

It does't matter!

You are all just old people trying to be the winner no matter what! Did you ever grow up out of the sand lot?

Perhaps after who knows how many decades you should find how to actually grow up and talk things without making a ridiculous shame out of yourselves with the "me vs you" stuff

Are you all really that dumb?

Ohhh, Obama this and that

And then

Ohhhhh Trump this and that

You all are licking something out of your mouths

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join