It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just in case you missed it...

what crime are you accusing President Trump of doing now?

what, exactly is the crime?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So me criticizing Trump is me attacking you?

Identity politics at its finest. Baaaaa. 😂
edit on 9/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So me criticizing Trump is me attacking you?

Identity politics at its finest. Baaaaa. 😂

lolz

It's you that are on the defensive because the leftists and leftist policies are under attack.

But I will reiterate;

What law has Trump violated?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Throw them all in jail, I don't care. You are under the impression that anyone who criticizes Trump is automatically a Democrat. Boy has the media gotten deep into your head.

Say it with me: baaaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

what, exactly is the crime?

Give the man some time. He's trying to think of something.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The funny thing is that you leftists only pretend to be bipartisan when a non-leftist is in office. It’s glaringly apparent.

The only surprise is why you aren’t embarrassed by your posts.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
TDS continues to expand the symptoms that victims exhibit.

So glad most everything Obama has been eradicated. Just a few loose ends.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Throw them all in jail, I don't care. You are under the impression that anyone who criticizes Trump is automatically a Democrat. Boy has the media gotten deep into your head.

Say it with me: baaaa! 😂

He doesnt care at all!!!!!! But he is willing to spend hours on a thread trying to derail it.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its funny how many examples I see on social media of people that have a distorted image of the Obama administration and the fantasy that their were no controversy for his 8 years.

Don't misunderstand me; I have no lasting issues with the Obama administration; finding it to be largely ineffectual, neither overly good or bad. But to pretend the Administration didn't have its share of controversy is either disingenuous or delusional.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Link a thread where I defend any leftist. I'll be waiting. Your accusations ring hollow sheep.

Baaaa.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Much like you guys spend hours screaming at the sky as everything around you never changes. Same old swamp as 3 years ago.

Baaaa! The circle jerk continues. 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Asking a foreign country to intervene in our elections.

Baaaa sheep baaaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You’re angry because you’re been called out.

Have your temper tantrum.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. Obama spies on Trump? The sky is falling! Trump asks a foreign nation to spy on Biden or get dirt on him? Pssshhh, Obama did it so who cares? Lol.

Baaaa, keep in line with the herd sheep. Keep the circle jerk going. 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice find man. BTW, Joe Biden even bragged that he withheld the over 1 billion dollars unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, investigating the company his son is involved in.

Here is a script showing part of what Biden stated in the above video.

I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youre not getting the money.

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden’s Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump’s Scandal?

BTW, there is more juicy information in the above link. Including the fact that the next prosecutor was chosen by a different Ukrainian agency, NABU, which since then embassy officials and their actions were very pro-Clinton. So the Obama/Biden administration seemed to have had a say on whom was going to be the next Ukranian prosecutor...

Ironically, that company closed the case claiming, and I quote:

A second case involving alleged improper money transfers in London was dropped when Ukrainian officials failed to file the necessary documents by the required deadline. The general prosecutor’s office successfully secured a multimillion-dollar judgment in a tax evasion case, Lutsenko said. He did not say who was the actual defendant in that case.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden’s Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump’s Scandal?

What Biden and the Obama administration did is REAL CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY to get Ukraine to stop investigating the case in which Joe Biden's son is involved, while pressuring them to scrutinize Trump's possible involvement in another corruption case.

edit on 21-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. Obama spies on Trump? The sky is falling! Trump asks a foreign nation to spy on Biden or get dirt on him? Pssshhh, Obama did it so who cares? Lol.

Baaaa, keep in line with the herd sheep. Keep the circle jerk going. 😂

Wow...and you have the audacity to claim you are not biased... 😂

Like many other left-wingers you are not honest enough to admit facts...
The POTUS asked Ukraine to investigate a REAL CASE OF CORRUPTION... He didn't ask them to spy everything about Biden based on LIES like the "Russian collusion hoax" was all about...

You should be ashamed, but I doubt you are even honest enough to feel shame at all...

edit on 21-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Are you okay? You need some serious help.

You're taking this new schtick of yours way too extreme and way too serious. Find a new hobby, please.

I understand that you had no choice but to embrace this new role, but c'mon man. You're energy is by far much worse than whatever it is you're trying to fight.

(Psst.. the fight you need to win is against the man staring back at you in the mirror)

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Asking a foreign country to intervene in our elections.

Oh, he did? Well, now, maybe we're getting somewhere! That is inexcusable.

Who did he ask and how were they going to interfere?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I've got you replying to me don't I? I'm doing just fine, thanks for checking in on me fan club president.

Baaaa! 🤗

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Baaaa! 🤗

You do know that you are the sheep right? and too dumb to realize how wrong you are...

Say "baaa" while looking in a mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join