It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

Quit projecting. You're the one giving Trump a pass for doing the same thing Obama did. I condemn Obama now, I didn't keep up with politics until it invaded ATS in 2016, and even now I barely keep up with it other than the bits and pieces I read on here. How can I condemn someone when I didn't keep up with it? You're delusional. 🤣

You need to look in a mirror you political hack. 🤣

Sleepy joe got his son a job in the Ukraine making $50,000 a MONTH while he was the most influential American politician dealing with the Ukraine at the time.

You are saying that it shouldnt be looked into by anyone? Or are you just saying that Trump cant ask the Ukraine why they stopped investigating that particular gas company after sleepy joe gave the country $1,000,000,000?

Who from America should ask this question?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Here comes the usual brigade.

You guys are so defensive. I wonder why? Because you know deep down that I'm pointing out things you don't like about yourself, you'r hypocrisies.

Keep blocking it out, I'll keep triggering you into your delusional states by pointing out how you're hypocrites.
😂

Nope
You simply spew crap that is incorrect and that you don't understand.
Look up treason before accusing people of it.
It makes you look stupid.
I don't think you are, just lazy.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Look into it! See if I care. I already know where it will go, NOWHERE, because there is no such thing as justice for those under the establishment's boot. They've made their oath, the establishment will honor their end of it.
edit on 9/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oh come on, give me a break. The only reason you came in here out of nowhere as if I was even talking to you is because you're part of the hivemind. Call one out and you call all of them out.

Keep following the herd, sheep. 🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Oh come on, give me a break. The only reason you came in here out of nowhere as if I was even talking to you is because you're part of the hivemind. Call one out and you call all of them out.

Keep following the herd, sheep. 🤣

Anything except admitting you are wrong.
How suprising.
No worries, you are just ignorant.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Keep on projecting sheep. 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think y'all are jealous that I have a unique opinion whereas y'all just parrot each other over and over in the circle jerk that ATS has become. Why else would I constantly be ganged up on?🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Keep on projecting sheep. 😂

Lol
You make an idiotic accusation of treason and I am projecting?
You are ignorant.
It is really sad.
Treason requires a state of war sparky.
We are not currently at war with anyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

why should I give Trump a pass?

A pass on what?

So far, we don't know who made the accusation, when the supposed offense happened, or even what was said to establish a legal offense. All we know is that someone said they heard President Trump say something inappropriate to some in the Ukraine.

Why does the President of the United States need a pass from anyone to talk to another nation's leader? He already got all the pass he needed in 2016: he won a free and fair election.

What are you not giving him a pass over?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Whatever you want to call it, Trump did the same as Obama and the establishment has brainwashed you into justifying it. The media has you good, they are so far in your head it's sad. 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yet ATS was gung ho about the wiretapping accusation before anything was ever proven.

Pot meet kettle, Trump has yet to deny anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Whatever you want to call it, Trump did the same as Obama and the establishment has brainwashed you into justifying it. The media has you good, they are so far in your head it's sad. 😂

Nope
It is in NO way treason.
The media has NOTHING to do with your clearly ignorant accusations.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Using a foreign country to influence the election. How's that? Whatever that is called, I'm sure you know the term Mr. Political hack... I mean professor. 🤭

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yet ATS was gung ho about the wiretapping accusation before anything was ever proven.

Well, yes, the accusation was that the intelligence agencies were surveilling Trump Tower and it was made by Donald John Trump.

What is the accusation and who is making it? We don't even know that. What, are you expecting Trump to be hauled before a judge somewhere and the DA stand up and say, "Your honor, this man is guilty! We don't know what of, but he's guilty! A witness heard him admit it! We don't know who the witness is, but they heard it and he's guilty!"

Think about it... no names of the accuser, no details of what the accuser heard, just "He's guilty!"

Nice to meet you, kettle.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That is also an ignorant accusation.
What election sparky?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Has Trump denied anything? As far as I'm aware he's only made statements that indicate he is guilty without actually coming out and saying it.

Will you move the goal posts again when/if it is proven to be true? Of course you will.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You know, the one coming up next year that Creepy Joe is participating in. Don't be so obtuse Mr. Hack.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Has a nomination occured?
I missed that....

Apparently so did you....

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You guys are so defensive. I wonder why?

Probably because arrogant thread derailers trying to obfuscate the main premise of the OP. If people are attacked, they respond.

Logic.

As you are doing in a way because it is your leftist ideology that is being lambasted.

QED.
Logic.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Has Trump denied anything? As far as I'm aware he's only made statements that indicate he is guilty without actually coming out and saying it.

What is he supposed to deny? "It"? What charges are being leveled against him? What is it he is supposed to have said?

Guilty of what? Talking to a Ukrainian leader? Is that a crime? It's his job.

Can you at least make up a story before spreading it?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join