It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So I'm a shill because I question your lord and savior. Woe is me! 不

I don't care what you think of me, I just know you're gullible and the media holds a lot of sway in your mind, they could come out tomorrow and say air is good for you and you'd kill yourself from suffocation.

Obama's crimes do not nullify Trump's no matter how much you think so. If those in power wanted people to turn a blind eye to treason then they've done a hell of a job with Obama and Trump.

Keep licking those boots bootlicker, it's what you're good at. 不
edit on 9/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've said what I wanted to say.

You are now a non-event.

Unimportant.

But thank you for providing a foil so that I could illustrate the complete and utter hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

So basically those in power have found a way for you to justify treason? Nice. If Obama killed your mom you'd justify Trump killing your dad.

You're just as big of a hypocrite as Obama. Wear that badge proudly.

Not at all, but you'll have to accept the fact that people are not going to be outraged by Trump on this because some lefties who were NOT critical when much worse tactics were used against Trump get all in a tizz about it.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the country.
He also has foreign policy in his remit AND the intelligence services.
If he wants the help of an ally to uncover corruption in Washington, so be it.

Biden is not even a Presidential nominee and not even close to being President Elect but you have a problem now - after being completely silent when Trump was on the recieving end? Spare us your hypocrisy.

You reap what you sew - YOU and people like you are fully responsible for Presidents being free to use foreign agents to help them gather dirt on their opponents. You condoned it when it suited, so suck it up and move on.

edit on 21/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

..and now you're ranting like a child because no one buys the BS your selling.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

By justifying Trump doing the same thing you've been bashing Obama for doing for years? Yeah, I'm the hypocrite though. 不

At this point you don't care if you're a hypocrite as long as you "stick it to the libs". You'll deny your own hypocrisy but deep down you know you're a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I'm ranting like a child? No, I'm just calling out your blatant hypocrisy.

Cry for years to lock Obama up but as soon as Trump does the same thing it's all of a sudden not a problem.

不不不不不

Keep denying your own ignorance, it's entertaining at the very least.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Biden committed a crime.

Trump is trying to shine light on it.

And you call it the same.

The last time I saw something this weak, was at an Antifa rally.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden committed a crime.

Trump is trying to shine light on it.

And you call it the same.

The last time I saw something this weak, was at an Antifa rally.

Like I said before, all this is doing is shining a light on the complete hypocrisy and partisanship of the radical left in the media and in Congress. Trump couldn't have planned it any better.

These littel cry babies can't even see how hypocritical they look.

Obama's admin and Hillary use a foreign agent AND a foreign Govt (Ukraine no less) to gather dirt on Trump - YAY say the libs... let's have a special counsel.

Trump asks Ukraine to help him uncover Biden's crimes... WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Biden commited a crime that President Trump did not.

You give Biden a pass for a crime and Presidnet Trump has not commited a crime and you condemn him.

and you don't see the hypocrisy?

no suprise there.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, that's what you tell yourself to ease the cognitive dissonance. I get it, identity politics has clouded your mind against logic and reason.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Who's giving Biden a pass? Biden is a piece of # pedo, I have no reason to defend him. 不

The projection around here is surreal. Just because you defend criminality doesn't mean I do too. Throw them all in jail, I could care less.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

then what is Your beef?

VP Biden broke the law

Presidnet Trump did not.

so why the beef bra??

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Because I didn't agree with Obama doing it so why should I give Trump a pass?

Some people aren't hypnotized by identity politics and see corruption on both sides. Sorry that you use one criminal to excuse another, I choose to condemn both.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Because I didn't agree with Obama doing it so why should I give Trump a pass?

Some people aren't hypnotized by identity politics and see corruption on both sides. Sorry that you use one criminal to excuse another, I choose to condemn both.

Except you didn't condemn both. You were silent when Obama, Hillary and anti-Trump Republicans did it.
Condemnation after the event to cover for your glaring hypocrisy is not going to cut it.
It's why you are coming across as utterly pathetic.
Now crack on with your hypocrisy - maybe you can try and cover it some more with some extra emoticons.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What do I have to get out of? My reputation doesn't hinge on what corrupt politicians do. Maybe your reputation depends on other people but that's your own prerogative. I didn't condemn Obama at the time because I didn't pay attention to politics. If it weren't for ATS going full retard on the Trump train I probably still wouldn't pay attention to it.

I can look back and see that Obama was corrupt, you trying to convince yourself differently doesn't change the fact that I'm no fan of Obama no matter how much you want to think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your reputation is already in tatters as a complete hypocrite.

There's no denying it - you failed to condemn Obama, Hillary or anti-Trump Republicans for working with foreign agents and govt's to dig up dirt on a Presidential nominee and then a President Elect. NOW you see what Trump is doing - far less in fact - as a major issue. You're burned no matter how you try and spin it.

Meanwhile those that understood the awful nature of what was done to Trump, now, quite rightly, point to the standard that has been set and recognise that double standards either in law or politcial outrage are not acceptable. If you were not outraged then, any outrage you have now is quite rightly seen as a pathetic and hypocritical stance.

As well as being a hypocrite, you're also a liar. Before Trump was even elected and before we found out was done to him by Obama, Hillary and anti_trump republicans you were actively posting on politics here, so yes, you knew exactly what was transpiring at the time.

One of your own threads from Feb 2016, entitled "Trump is a hypocrite'"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Night. Had enough of debating with a liar and hypocrite whose credibility has been completely shredded.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Quit projecting. You're the one giving Trump a pass for doing the same thing Obama did. I condemn Obama now, I didn't keep up with politics until it invaded ATS in 2016, and even now I barely keep up with it other than the bits and pieces I read on here. How can I condemn someone when I didn't keep up with it? You're delusional. 不

You need to look in a mirror you political hack. 不

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So basically those in power have found a way for you to justify treason? Nice. If Obama killed your mom you'd justify Trump killing your dad.

You're just as big of a hypocrite as Obama. Wear that badge proudly.

You dont understand treason.
Not suprising.
You seem to actually understand very little.
Keep the helmet on and the cork on your fork buddy.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Quit projecting. You're the one giving Trump a pass for doing the same thing Obama did. I condemn Obama now, I didn't keep up with politics until it invaded ATS in 2016, and even now I barely keep up with it other than the bits and pieces I read on here. How can I condemn someone when I didn't keep up with it? You're delusional. 不

You need to look in a mirror you political hack. 不

The actions of Obama, Hillary and anti-Trumpers came to light AFTER you had engaged in starting political threads on this very site - liar. You didn't care.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now really must run - just wanted to make sure your lie was properly exposed.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Here comes the usual brigade.

You guys are so defensive. I wonder why? Because you know deep down that I'm pointing out things you don't like about yourself, your hypocrisies and double standards. You can't do the same for me because I don't back anyone and that really ticks you off, your usual NPC dialogue doesn't work on me so you resort to insults and ad homs. It's so obvious. 不不

Keep blocking it out and I'll keep triggering you into your delusional states by pointing out how you're giant hypocrites that will do anything to justify kissing a criminals asshole, a guy who vows to terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join