It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So another lie??

YOU claimed I supported Trump selling weapons.

YOU did.

Which is a lie.

Poor boy.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It was a question as evidenced by the punctuation, not suprised you don't recognize such, and part of the reason for the question.
How does asking a question make one a bigot?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Breakthestreak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Trump actually said he’d consider releasing the transcript of the call. Who would do that unless he knew he was innocent of wrongdoing. I think the “whistleblower” is about as truthful as Comey and and Steele and Peter Strzok.

I don't get a lot of news during the day sometimes, so I actually thought Trump might have released the transcript. Either that, or maybe someone got a name and interview with the accuser at least.

But no... just a lie from someone who is obviously not capable or at least not willing to debate anything. To be honest, I'm becoming a bit concerned for him. His posts are not exactly... rational...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Trump and Cruz seem to have made up. They were sitting right next to each other at the rally in Houston today with Indian PM Modi. Supposedly Cruz talked to him also about not caving to gun control.

Well, that's good news! I was worried Trump was going off the rails wanting to support the Red Flag Laws.

Hahaha, who'da thunk Ted Cruz would ride to our rescue, eh?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ****

Just because this is the mud pit does not imply that personal attacks or insults directed at other members are acceptable.

Go for the ball but not the other players.

Further personal insults will be removed and could result in loss of posting privileges.

Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Whatever you want to call it, Trump did the same as Obama and the establishment has brainwashed you into justifying it. The media has you good, they are so far in your head it's sad. 😂

I am having a hard time understanding, "Trump did the same as Obama" when what we know is quite different.

Obama used foreign intelligence to create a false dossier of dirt on an american presidential candidate that was then fraudulently used to obtain a FISA warrant to then illegally spy on an american presidential candidate. He also allowed Biden to withhold a billion $ in aid in order to goad Ukraine into firing their lead prosecutor who at the time was lawfully investigating corruption in a Ukrainian company that involved Biden's son and got any further investigation in their own country shut down .

Trump asked the leader of the Ukraine if he was going to reinstate an investigation into corruption in his country that was shut down by a bribe. He also didn't create a false dossier, nor use foreign intelligence, or lie to a FISA court, he didn't spy on any american, he didn't ask another country to stop a corruption investigation or else he was going to withhold a billion $, and he didn't subvert justice by using multiple branches of government to cover up all these crimes. Now I'm a libertarian and not a huge fan of either side and I do have some concerns about Trump but in these matters I can't find any similarity at all between Trump and Obama's actions.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You're falling for the division sheep. Keep backing a man who runs to the aid of the terrorists behind 9/11, keep justifying him doing the same exact things past administrations have done, keep using Obama and Hillary as excuses for justifying the same qualities in Trump, keep justifying giving a trillion dollars to the very same establishment that undermines the political process with lobbying, keep being a hypocrite who baaaaa's without fail. Keep following the herd sheep.

I'm done being nice, just like you guys have been done being nice for years now. I tried being civil, that didn't work because you guys would have none of it. Get used to it sheep, baaaa with your circle jerk friends all you want, keep getting those dopamine hits from confirmation bias, keep jerking it in the echo chamber that ATS has become (because of toxic members such as yourself and your buddies who continuously gang up on me any chance you get which in turn pushes others toward toxic behavior as well). You're no better than those zombies who tune into CNN every night for their two minutes of hate, you're a mirror image of them and you're completely self-unaware. At least I have accepted my role, you continue to live in denial.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue calling out your blatant hypocrisy and toxicity. Blame yourselves for turning ATS into the political hackery capital of the internet. I'm just along for the ride. 🤗

Looks like I struck a pretty deep nerve. The truth can usually do that. The rest of your drivel doesn't merit a response (sorry).

But keep on projecting your insecurities on to me my friend, it's my pleasure.

😂

Baaa!

(Did I do that right?)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Things are just getting worse. The left is taking the U.S to the edge and there seems no turning back. It's like the election result of 2016 sent thme into a vitriolic eternal meltdown where they are just going to destroy everything in their wake. If they can't have power they pretty much want to end everything.

Today a major TV news orgainsiation host asked a guest what the 'legal framework' was for putting Turmup to death.

If you have not yet lost your mind completely - think about that for a while and let it really sink in.

edit on 23/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Baaaa! 🤗

ROFLMAO... I can't believe someone who claims to be "enlightened" hasn't realized yet that he keeps showing himself to be the sheep...

😂😂

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

Some people are just too stupid to realize when they are wrong...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OTOH, I've known about the Biden-Ukraine corruption connection for years. It's been floating around the net and in Progressive, not GOP, sites. It has Nothing to do with Trump - it's just that the worthless MSM has Ignored it since the Maidan in Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's like walking into a room full of haters, you just know everyone in this room hates

everyone else in the room thinks OMG here comes that butthead again..

perspectives.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OhOh !!!!! chickens coming home !!!

Panic in the Ranks !!
😃

Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join