It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There are several troubling things about this.
  • Joe Biden himself actually joked about forcing the firing of the prosecutor. The prosecutor was going after Hunter Biden, Joe's son. That is corruption and should be a major legal problem for Biden.

• So far no one has stepped forward to claim the story. I don't trust 'unnamed sources' because 'unnamed sources' can lie very easily.

• Several other 'unnamed sources' have said this is all overblown.

• Even assuming Trump told whoever was on the other end of the phone to investigate Hunter Biden, how exactly is that worse than laundering campaign money to create a fictitious document that is then used to obtain and maintain FISA warrants on the victim's campaign and to launch a three year investigation into crimes against a sitting President that never happened? No campaign funds were used here; any crime committed has already been admitted to; no spying of American citizens is taking place; no lengthy investigation is being used to oust a sitting President.

I just heard President Trump state that despite this past week being a bad one for the DNC, next week will be worse. I hope it is. This is like a serial arsonist complaining because he saw a kid playing with a match. It needs to end now, and if that means the utter and complete destruction of the entire Democratic Party, so be it. Enough is enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wonder why so many people here forget that the Steele dossier was originally commissioned by Ted Cruz. Maybe it doesn't serve there purpose?

Really? Because the Washington Free Beacon admitted to the House intel committee that they commissioned Fusion GPS for the oppo-research (of many Republican candidates not just Trump), from 2015 to spring of 2016, which is a time period prior to Chris Steele and his Russians being involved. After which, they withdrew funding. Hillary and F-GPS picked it up after that.

Hmm.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How Much is Joe Biden and his Sons Monetary Wealth Today Compared to 20 Years Ago ? The American People Wanna Know ! The Term Ill Gotten Gains come to Mind here ............

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
One (Obama) manufactured dirt on a candidate.

One (Trump) looking into actual dirty deals by a candidate.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am starting to suspect that this story is planted by Trump as a way to get the media to jump in headlong into the Biden corruption (which he has admitted, but the media refused to cover).

As we stand now, the desperadocrats and their media are once again showing their hypocrisy to the world.

I think they just stepped on another mine.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So since Obama doing it justifies Trump doing it that must mean Obama is now justified as well. Or do you guys want your cake and to eat it too?

That's rhetorical, everyone knows that Obama is still the devil whereas Trump is an angel for doing the same sort of thing.

I guess the Democrats' double standards now justify Conservatives' double standards. It's like a big circle of hypocrisy! Woo! Politics is great.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh come on, if it turns out to be true you'll justify Trump doing it, putting your own hypocrisy on display. If the Democrats are hypocrites then so are Conservatives, and they definitely are.
edit on 9/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Paul Singer, William Kristol, and the Washington Free beacon paid FusionGPS from Oct 2015 through May 2016; Hillary started funding FusionGPS dossier in April of 2016 through January 2017; Cody Shearer also produced aa dossier; Obama created his own Dossier and pushed it through the government before Trump was sworn in. Steele claims he started working for FusionGPS in June 2016 and became an FBI informant Feb 2nd, 2016 upon completion of his training and disclosure forms with the FBI.

I have identified more than 30 individuals that acted as spies against the Trump Team.

a reply to: Scrable

Twitter banned me because I said a Muslim who was committing a butcher knife attack should be shot!....

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So since Obama doing it justifies Trump doing it that must mean Obama is now justified as well. Or do you guys want your cake and to eat it too?

That's rhetorical, everyone knows that Obama is still the devil whereas Trump is an angel for doing the same sort of thing.

I guess the Democrats' double standards now justify Conservatives' double standards. It's like a big circle of hypocrisy! Woo! Politics is great.

Obama and his admin doing it, Clinton doing it, the anti-Trump Republicans doing it - AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT WITH NO DRAMA IN THE MEDIA OR IN CONGRESS - does actually justify Trump doing it. Unless you like double standards.

Those that are sick to the stomach about what Obama and Clinton did are justified in invoking the age old saying - what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Those whining about Trump having never batted an eye at what was done TO Trump are in fact the hypocrites.

The only people making a drama out of Trump now who can take the high ground are actually those that also were vociferous about what Obama, Clinton and ant-Trump Republicans did. I am taking a guess here, but I rather doubt you expressed any concern at all.
edit on 21/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So basically those in power have found a way for you to justify treason? Nice. If Obama killed your mom you'd justify Trump killing your dad.

You're just as big of a hypocrite as Obama. Wear that badge proudly.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Can you please point to a thread when Obama was president and you were critical of him.

Asking for, well, everyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ATS was a different place before 2016. I didn't talk politics back then. Point to a thread where I've defended Obama.

I'll be waiting.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

ATS was a different place before 2016. I didn't talk politics back then. Point to a thread where I've defended Obama.

I'll be waiting.

I’ll look but it should have been easy on your part.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'll be waiting.

You just said you were never critical of him when he was in office.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm critical of Obama now because I'm more aware than I was 4 years ago. He was a terrible president, I don't let that blind me to the current president's hypocrisy like many others do though.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Spare me, you’ll vote for Biden in a heartbeat even if he killed your mom.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Um ok, because I've always had enough faith in the system to vote, right? I'm not a sucker so I don't trust anyone in Washington, much less Biden. 🤣

Still waiting on that thread where I defend Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Um ok, because I've always had enough faith in the system to vote, right? I'm not a sucker so I don't trust anyone in Washington, much less Biden. 🤣

Still waiting on that thread where I defend Obama.

Still waiting on the thread where you were critical of him.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This one. I guess your Alzheimers is getting in the way of you remembering a few posts ago old man. 🤣

Remember? He was a terrible president, I'm sorry that I can't travel back in time and start posting about politics when I didn't pay attention to them. But if that's your way of claiming victory then who am I to rain on your parade? Hell, I'll even buy you some balloons if it makes you feel better. 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This one. I guess your Alzheimers is getting in the way of you remembering a few parts ago old man. 🤣

No, I mean during his presidency.

You see, leftists like to be critical.

During the Bush years, they hated Clinton and Bush, showed they were "impartial".

But silence or nothing but support during Obama terms.

Now Trump and leftists hated Obama and Trump to show how "impartial" they are.

It's all BS, and I would accuse you of being a shill and a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join