It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I don't come into any thread expecting a civil conversation. If you don't lick Trump's boots there's no civility to be found, ever. I've come to expect the toxicity so I return it in kind.

I don't claim any high road, I'm down in the mud with you. Sorry for ruining your "point". 🤗

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You guys are the ones who flocked and swarmed around me and turned the topic toward me, and of course my mom, AGAIN. Because you have nothing better in your arsenal, attack the player and not the ball. Typical sheep behavior.

Keep following the herd you sheep. Keep following "the VAST majority". 😂😂 Baaa.

ROFLMAO, we are not responsible for your inability to understand the difference between a REAL crime, and the imagined crimes left-wingers like yourself keep making up.

BTW, for claiming that we are the sheep, you certainly behave like one talking like they do in every one of your posts... 😂😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

But bringing up someone's mom is a-ok in your book. Typical hypocrite. 😂

Baaaaa!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Typical hivemind reply. I wasn't even talking to you but your hivemind sensibilities went into defense mode immediately.

Baaaa! 🤗
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Exactly. So you're finally admitting that your words ring hollow and is nothing more than a pathetic and desperate attempt for attention? When you're a sad individual such as yourself, any attention is good attention, amirite?

Congrats, you're making progress.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm just here pointing out the hypocrites friend. I never claimed anything different, sheep. Baaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mommy: “I voted for Trump”
Moron: “Mom voted for Trump”
Hivemind: “Orange Man Bad”
Moron: “REEEEEEEEEE “

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

But bringing up someone's mom is a-ok in your book. Typical hypocrite. 😂

Baaaaa!

I did not
You spoke of my dead parents, with glee
You are a ghoul

YOU brought your mom to ats NO ONE ELSE

You simply lack

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There's this saying, don't throw stones if you... you know the rest.

But hey, I guess when you've shattered your entire foundation already there isn't much to lose.

But keep telling us how we are falling for the division while you yourself are the most divisive one here. I'm sure your "wokeness" has shown you at least that much and your own admittance that you're no different from the rest of us should lend much needed credence to your words moving forward.

Little engine that could, you. You go, girl!

😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I brought an anecdotal story to ATS a year ago that just so happened to involve my family. You guys are the only ones who refuse to let it go because it's the only ammo you've got. Why do you care so much is the question. I just thought I'd bring your mom into the discussion too since you love to bring mine into it or at least justify when others do it. Don't cry wolf when I give you the same treatment in return, old man sheep.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You're falling for the division sheep. Keep backing a man who runs to the aid of the terrorists behind 9/11, keep justifying him doing the same exact things past administrations have done, keep using Obama and Hillary as excuses for justifying the same qualities in Trump, keep justifying giving a trillion dollars to the very same establishment that undermines the political process with lobbying, keep being a hypocrite who baaaaa's without fail. Keep following the herd sheep.

I'm done being nice, just like you guys have been done being nice for years now. I tried being civil, that didn't work because you guys would have none of it. Get used to it sheep, baaaa with your circle jerk friends all you want, keep getting those dopamine hits from confirmation bias, keep jerking it in the echo chamber that ATS has become (because of toxic members such as yourself and your buddies who continuously gang up on me any chance you get which in turn pushes others toward toxic behavior as well). You're no better than those zombies who tune into CNN every night for their two minutes of hate, you're a mirror image of them and you're completely self-unaware. At least I have accepted my role, you continue to live in denial.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue calling out your blatant hypocrisy and toxicity. Blame yourselves for turning ATS into the political hackery capital of the internet. I'm just along for the ride. 🤗

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Update. Biden is almost out.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Idiot: "Muslim extremism is the biggest threat to America!"
Trump: "We're waiting for Saudi Arabia's word to rush to their aid!"
Idiot: "Baaaaa! Let's go protect the Muslim extremists! Baaaa!"

😂🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So says cNn

What a surprise

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So says Trump. You won't accept it but you know it's true, hypocrite. 😂

Trump: "Saudi Arabia might be behind 9/11"
Also Trump: "Let's sell Saudi Arabia weapons though!"
Trump again: "Let's bury Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 behind 'state secrets.'"
Idiot: "Baaaa! Makes sense. Baaaa!"

😂🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Careful, your IQ is showing.

You should put an emoji at the end of your posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

How dare you insult one of the most popular members on here, xuenchen!

🤣🤣

*image of girl blowing smoke rings*

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Trump: "I can't be bought by special interests!"
Also Trump: "Let's give those same special interests that I'm DEFINITELY not in bed with a permanent tax cut worth a trillion dollars! And my tax returns that could maybe shine a light on possible donors? Pssh, who cares about that? Not important!"
Idiot: "Baaaa! That's logical! I got an extra thousand with my temporary tax cut! Baaaa! That trillion will eventually trickle down, it always does! Baaaa!"

😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
YOU brought it here.
I did not bring it to this thread.
Again you lie.
It is all you do now.
No one is crying wolf.
You are insane.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Trump: "I can't be bought by special interests!"
Also Trump: "Let's give those same special interests that I'm DEFINITELY not in bed with a permanent tax cut worth a trillion dollars! And my tax returns that could maybe shine a light on possible donors? Pssh, who cares about that? Not important!"
Idiot: "Baaaa! That's logical! I got an extra thousand with my temporary tax cut! Baaaa! That trillion will eventually trickle down, it always does! Baaaa!"

😂

How you are allowed to submit this off topic trash I will never understand.
You are special

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join