It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I used the wrong word. There, mistake admitted to. The second or third time I've admitted to it. Happy? 🤣

Baaaa Mr. Semantics Baaaa!
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Unlike you, I don't need an Internet persona. Anything I'd say to you here I'd say to your face, believe it or not.

If anyone is trying to portray a "tough guy" act, it's you. The only problem is that your gimmick is totally transparent and the only person you're fooling is yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I didn't cross any line btw, I wasn't mocking his dead mother, I was mocking him in the same way mocks me.

Keep coming to the aid of your sheep brothers sheep. Baaaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That is a lie
I pointed out there was no treason
YOU brought the rest
And it is quite vile
Tlb

link   

I don't believe you at all actually. I think you're an internet tough guy, a keyboard warrior.

I've never been in a fight in my life, I avoid conflict as often as I can. How's that for a tough guy persona, sheep? Baaa! 😂

I'm allowed to react to people's insults and ad homs toward me. Sorry I don't just roll over, sheep.

link   

Says the person who spouts 100% media-fed drivel

I’m so offended

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bur your mom is dead, she's in the ground and you'll never see her again. Your dad either. You're jealous, admit it. 😂

Quite vile
Tlb

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Vile? Like going to the aid of terrorists who were behind 9/11? I don't think anything I've said is as vile as protecting terrorists and murderers.

Baaa!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You're the one who fed into that other guy's comment about my mom, don't act like you weren't encouraging bringing my mom up. You bring mine up, I'll bring yours up, sheep. Baaa!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Fact: Trump did NOT ask a foreign government to “dig up dirt” on a political opponent

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Ah ok, so the media admits to being propaganda and antagonizers? Please, link me to an article where CNN calls itself out for what it actually is. Otherwise, you are just baaaa'ing up the wrong tree, sheep. 😂

link   

Oh, so you're telling me that pizza gate had evidence it was true and Obama's birth certificate was actually fake? There's evidence that Q is actually a high level operative for Trump?

What does any of that have to do with asking you to back up a statement?

Answer: nothing.

Assumption: you just pulled your statement out of thin air, and now you are trying to deflect away from the fact that you lied.

I got it: noting you have posted has any basis in reality and you don't care about reality anyway. You just want to spread lies about President Trump because he beat out your precious little HIldebeast. This will hopefully be the last time I ever give anything you say any credence.

TheRedneck

link   
Your reading comprehension issues belong to you.
I did no such thing.
Sell your turds elsewhere

link   

Mocking someone's dead mother is absolutely crossing the line. I've seen people lose their posting privileges for a lot less. Personally I don't think I'd last for making such a disrespectful comment.

And to be honest, nobody needs my aid for anything. They're more than fine. And this has nothing to do with them anyway and all to do with you. You're openly admitting to trolling and derailing threads and seemingly have complete freedom to do so.

What dirty favors did you do man?

😮

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Let me quote you:

This is ATS. It is expected that a statement of fact be able to be backed up by supporting evidence.

Like with Q, pizzagate and Obama's birth certificate?

Could have fooled me.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Vile? Like going to the aid of terrorists who were behind 9/11? I don't think anything I've said is as vile as protecting terrorists and murderers.

Baaa!

Your fantasies should stay at home
With your helmet snd fork with a cork
You have completely lost it
Accusing people of what you imagine
Speaking of people parents as dead

Take a break
You're melting

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Why don't you revisit my first few posts in this thread and tell me I'm the one who derailed the thread. Don't let facts get in the way of you guys turning the discussion toward me. Every. Time. Right?

Like I said, I came into the thread addressing the OP and the hypocrisy therein. It wasn't until people turned the discussion toward me with ad homs and insults that the thread was derailed.

Blame your sheep friends, sheep. Come at me with toxicity? Be prepared to receive it back.
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Fantasies? Trump is the one who got ready to fly to Saudi Arabia's defense after that "attack by Iran".

"Extremist Muslims are bad! Except when Trump says they're not. Baaaa!"

😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh stop it. How many times have you came into a thread and opened up with some inane trollish bait?

Now you're really trying to take the high road and claim you came in with the intention of starting a civil conversation?

Like I said, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Fantasies? Trump is the one who got ready to fly to Saudi Arabia's defense after that "attack by Iran".

"Extremist Muslims are bad! Except when Trump says they're not. Baaaa!"

😂

And you speak of derailing
Imagine that
Your weasel posts are exposed
You are refuse and have no substance
You simply lack

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join