It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Simply incorrect
I did not bring your mother here
She has not died
Nice try tho

edit on Mon Sep 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's all you guys have ia my mom. That's literally it. It's comical. You don't know anything about my relationship with my mom yet you take one thread from over a year ago and act like you do.

Baaaa! Don't break away from the herd, it's a scary world when you have an opinion that is your own. 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You guys are the ones who brought it to my attention, do your own research. I'm sure Google will give you plenty of links and information. I'm not doing the leg work for you.

Two things:

I am not schizophrenic. There are no "guys" here. I am only one person.

This is ATS. It is expected that a statement of fact be able to be backed up by supporting evidence. What is your supporting evidence for the statement you made, specifically "Trump asked a foreign country to dig up dirt on his competition." Where did you read that? I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you found an actual statement from either the accuser of a transcript of the phone call in question. Otherwise, you, sir, are a liar for posting unsubstantiated information.

I remind you, this is not CNN and you are not Anderson Cooper.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
“cNn told me that he’s a racist, so he’s a racist”

“cNn’s opinion trumps mom’s opinion”

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Bur your mom is dead, she's in the ground and you'll never see her again. Your dad either. You're jealous, admit it. 😂

Nope
Incorrect
No way anyone is jealous of you

Are you done yet ?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The FACT is, President Trump DID NOT ask a foreign government to ‘dig up dirt’ on a political opponent

Whoops.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh ok, well good for you. Tell your buddy that it's not relevant to this thread, nor is anything you've been derailing the thread with for the past 10+ pages.

If you can't hit the ball then go after the player. One trick ponies. Oops, I mean sheep. Baaaaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Are you seriously mocking someone's dead mother now? When I thought u couldn't go any lower..

Who did you bribe bro, and how much? Because if I did half the # you did I'd be banned in no time.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If your mom is dead (condolences) then she’s probably going to vote dEmocrat next year

As for old Brainwashed’s mommy, she’s going with the VAST majority and voting Trump, again.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
She is not.
That one is disturbed.
He wont be here much longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh, so you're telling me that pizza gate had evidence it was true and Obama's birth certificate was actually fake? There's evidence that Q is actually a high level operative for Trump?

Boy, a conspiracy site where evidence and proof is required. This is news to me. Maybe this isn't actually a conspiracy site anymore? But a conglomerate for the daily media talking points that are brainwashing people into hyper-partisanship.

Noooo.... the media would NEVER manipulate people into choosing sides! How would they ever accomplish such a thing? Definitely not in the way that things have already played out. Not at all! 😂
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The VAST majority, a.k.a. the flock.

Baaaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm mocking the poster as they mock me. Bring up my mom and I'll bring up theirs. Fair is fair.

Baaa sheep baaa!
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Exactly

The flock who voted for President Trump.

He’s going to win again. And you are gutted about it, because of cNn

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You guys are the ones who flocked and swarmed around me and turned the topic toward me, and of course my mom, AGAIN. Because you have nothing better in your arsenal, attack the player and not the ball. Typical sheep behavior.

Keep following the herd you sheep. Keep following "the VAST majority". 😂😂 Baaa.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

There's lines you just don't cross. You sure have a lot of confidence behind that keyboard of yours. I can promise you'd not have the balls to be that disrespectful had we ever met in person.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thank you for admitting to being a sheep. Now you will say how great it is to be a sheep and to be a part of a hivemind. Bzzzzz, baaaa! 🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Why do you think your friends spew so much hate on an internet message board? Because they could never say it to someone's face otherwise they might face some real world consequences.

Mr. Tough guy. 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You are insane
I did no such thing
You dont understand what treason is, sorry you have a lack of education
Treason requires a state of war, none exists.

The rest is simply your vile filth you fling as you throw your tantrum instead of manning up and admitting your mistake.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join