It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

But a lot of people by default assume he's not guilty and go crazy defending the cause. And without proof either way that's even worse

What you are witnessing is identity politics. Whenever people rely on personality rather than policy, this is the result. It works for either side,

I support President Trump because of his policies thus far. He has rejuvenated the economy and tried to stem the flow of illegal immigration, two positions I absolutely support. He has also started renegotiation on foreign trade deals, another cause I support. I oppose his position on red flag laws and outlawing flavored vape mixtures, the former because it is a gun grab in the long run and the latter because it does not appear to be founded in an understanding of what is actually causing the issue. Overall, though, I support him because the good far outweighs the bad so far.

I have treated every President the same way. Some garner more support from me; some garner less; Obama lost me a mere few weeks into his administration.

Others do not take this approach. Others tend to attack or defend based solely on who is being accused. You are doing the exact same thing, just to a lesser extent than some others in this thread. Your posts indicate that you believe the accusations without any specific information whatsoever, and I feel I can safely assume that is because you feel the President is unfit for service. You are allowed to feel that way, of course, but it weakens your arguments in my eyes. And of course, if I am reading you wrong, I will apologize... but I don't think I am.

Donald Trump has been the subject of more attacks, almost all of them false, than any other President in my memory. That does color my reaction to new accusations, not because it is directed at a man named Trump, but because the MSM has established a long history of using spurious at best, seditious at worst, news stories to support their identity politics. I still check out accusations, but not as fervently as I would if there had been no continual false attacks since his administration.

So you'll forgive me when I say I do not believe the accusations because there are simply no details to allow them to be vetted and the source is not exactly known for factual reporting.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Only difference is the Dems manufactured fake evidence on Trump. Biden however has plenty of evidence and even on video admitting it himself. Not to mention Ukraine already has all the evidence and wants to pass it to the FBI.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok mr. terrorist backer, you can play semantics all you want, doesn't change the fact that Trump asked a foreign country to dig up dirt on his competition. Weren't you guys all gung ho about throwing Obama in jail before anything was ever proven? Yeah you were.

"Baaaa! Trump says jump I say how high! Baaaa" Don't stray too far from your herd sheep. 😂
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
More lies
Whats new?
How exactly am I a terrorist backer?
You making an accusation of treason is not semantics.(another word for which you don't know the meaning)
Who exactly is "you guys"?
And please source when I was "gung ho"about "throwing obama in jail".
I will wait, tho you lie alot so I do not expect a reply.

You playing simon says with trump is funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Baaaaa! Baaa! Baaa.

I need a translator. Anyone know sheep language? I hear this from every sheep ever, it's like they all share the same mind.

Thanks in advance! 😂

"Obama contacting a foreign nation to get dirt on a political opponent is heinous, disgusting! Throw him in jail!

Trump may have done it too? Pfffft, who cares, the other team does it! Baaaa! I'm not a hypocrite at all though. Baaa!"

😂🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Trump asked a foreign country to dig up dirt on his competition.

'Bout time!

Can you link me to the actual accusation so I can read it for myself? Is it the accuser's statement or did they release transcripts of the call?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You guys are the ones who brought it to my attention, do your own research. I'm sure Google will give you plenty of links and information. I'm not doing the leg work for you. 🤗

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So nothing more than poorly constructed lies?
Nice
You have completely melted down
Well done

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Lame excuse for an adult

"Honor" is the word you don't understand

That's why you act like a ridiculous kid

LMFAO!

What does honor have to do with your ramblings? You keep on making more incoherent claims that no one can decipher...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wait till his mommy votes for Trump again next year. THATS gonna be a ‘meltdown’.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You have a funny perception on "melting down". Wanna act like a sheep? Get treated like a sheep. Come to the table with more than ad homs and insults and maybe I'd take you a little more seriously. Until then, I'll keep treating you like the sheep you are. Baaa! 😂

By the way, Trump has all but admitted to asking Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. But who cares, right? Obama did it so you shouldn't care about Trump doing it, even though you were screaming at the clouds about it before. Right?

"Baaaa! I'm not a hypocrite. Baaaa!" 🤗

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'll still talk to her and ask her how things are going. I love my mom and she loves me, I can only assume you guys don't have moms seeing as you constantly bring mine up.

Jealous? Seems like it.

"Baaa! Baaa! Bring up his mom, baaaa!" 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Wait till his mommy votes for Trump again next year. THATS gonna be a ‘meltdown’.

That is accurate.
We will get to read all about it.
Some people don't value their family.
Not suprising these days.

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So no sources for your flung feces?
Not suprising
You are simply a liar.
And a poor one at that.
There was no treason.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

cNn’s opinions about the President obviously trumped mom’s opinions

Then it’s “you’re all sucked in by the media” while spouting 100% media-fed propaganda

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's just too bad your mom is dead in the ground old man, I think that maybe you're jealous that my family is still alive and kicking, whereas you can only visit a grave and talk to the sky. 😂

You are simply wrong.
Hilariously so.

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join