It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your obsession with politics and Bidden is turning into a love affair with the guy, except he doesn't even know you exist, and neither does Trump

Almost like when being on middle school and having a crush and talking a lot about her while she doesn't even know you exist LMFAO!

edit on 22-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

The Biden Family name is now mud and totally discredited 🤣 🤣

Someone else is taking over. Guess who. 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The Biden Ukraine Whistle has reversed into a total fail 😎

Might as well coke-it-up all the way with Sante Fe as they say😎

🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

And Biden wants to be friends too !!

Afterall, a Godmother counts too right?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Joe Biden in a 1960s endless loop !! 😎

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

September is here and Biden too 😃 🍌

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: xuenchen

You zip it guy, you don't even have a clue about what i'm talking about

Thats ok no one else has a clue either, child.

you have read a few books, I bet I've read more (being older means we have had more time to learn than the young) lets us know once you get out in the real world.
you keeps spewing words but they are random.
it's ok to ask for help, it's part of the learning process.
no worries kid.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Your obsession with politics and Bidden is turning into a love affair with the guy, except he doesn't even know you exist, and neither does Trump

Almost like when being on middle school and having a crush and talking a lot about her while she doesn't even know you exist LMFAO!

Enjoy biden while you can
He is almost at his expiration date

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The point I've made is that anytime I join a thread the hivemind swarms me and starts trying to baaaa me to death. 😂

Baaaa! Your sheep bros have your back, I don't have that privilege. 🤣
edit on 9/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm going to settle this once and for all.

If you try to blame the left, you're an idiot.

If you try to blame the right, you're an idiot.

Take it at face value, both sides have been guilty of under the table wheeling n dealing for decades, if not centuries. This is where confirmation bias takes the stage-you vote right, you immediately think the left is up to no good, and vice versa.

Now I sit on the fence, I believe both left and right politicians should be held accountable for whatever crimes were committed WHERE THERE IS EVIDENCE.

I echo your sentiments, this horsecrap is getting ridiculous. Trump farts in an elevator? impeachment! Hillary doesn't wipe with two ply toilet paper? jail!

Do yourselves a favor, try sitting on the fence for one hour, leave your political affiliations aside and take a higher perspective, if you dare you will find the truth.
I used to umpire softball, both team coaches would question my decision, but I called it as I see it.
God bless the disunited states of America.
edit on 22-9-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
No the only point you made is that you don't understand what treason is.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

But you and your sheep friends keep proving my point in almost every thread I participate in?

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz, or maybe baaaa baaaaa? Either way works I think. I'll need some Benadryl after this one. 😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I’m with you on this Burdman!!!!! The Democrats and left media are busy holding Trump and supporters to a standard they themselves fail time and again. This way the focus is on Trump and not their own corruption.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But you and your sheep friends keep proving my point in almost every thread I participate in?

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz, or maybe baaaa baaaaa? Either way works I think. I'll need some Benadryl after this one. 😂
But somehow we were not allowed to talk about the sheep who followed former Potus.... you know the ones who chanted “Obama Obama” while getting their Obanaphones and saying Obama was going to pay their mortgage ....

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hahaha love that scene with Uma and Travolta. Uma looks good with dark brown hair!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Nope
You brought the ridiculous treason accusation.
No one else.
You simply cry when called out on your ignorant
posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What???? Maybe speaking from a love affair with Miley Cyrus ? Don’t lick that pink cake too long 🎂
edit on 22-9-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Moderators have been informed about your posts. They have removed posts of mine and claimed "serious violations " for much less than the nonsense you are spewing.

I specifically called out Donttreadonme. When it becomes obvious that a forum moderator has political motivations they should no longer be allowed to be political forum moderators.

Posts like yours and other silly posts should be banned just like the ones I make that say Hunter Biden shouldnt be making $50,000 a month from the Ukraine.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wonder why so many people here forget that the Steele dossier was originally commissioned by Ted Cruz. Maybe it doesn't serve there purpose?

That's actually untrue. Ted Cruz paid for opo research, and SOME of that certainly made it into the "Dossier" (The "Dossier" was a collection of things, and Fusion GPS and Steele gathered information from many sources, including folks close to Putin), but the majority of the dossier was funded by Clinton/DNC's contracting Fusion GPS and other players craft "nuclear" opo research

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join