It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember When a Sitting US President Had a Foreign Agency Search for Dirt on a Presidential Candidat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

So again, nothing but the ramblings of someone who keeps on making wrong assumptions and decides to ignore the evidence provided. Yet you think you actually made an intelligent argument by just calling everyone you disagree with "old men without an education..." 😂😂

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So again, nothing but the ramblings of someone who keeps on making wrong assumptions and decides to ignore the evidence provided. Yet you think you actually made an intelligent argument by just calling everyone you disagree with "old men without an education..." 😂😂

Don't run away from the truth, i was specific, you are like the kid that failed to play and went home early

Are you going to go home early today as well?

Looks like you are LMFAO!

Show me your education then, instead of this ridiculous threads about "we vs you" dumb playground fights

I'm here < 3

I may be younger that you, but i'm not stupid, let put us to the test

About the current world, to be fair to each other

edit on 22-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Don't run away from the truth, i was specific, you are like the kid that failed to play and went home early

Girl, when the effects of whatever drugs are muddling your mind disappear try to read what you just posted. You make no sense. First you call me an old man, and now you are calling me a kid? You can't even agree with your previous arguments and you keep derailing the thread from the actual topic...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Girl, when the effects of whatever drugs are muddling your mind disappear try to read what you just posted. You make no sense. First you call me an old man, and now you are calling me a kid? You can't even agree with your previous arguments and you keep derailing the thread from the actual topic...

Don't run away with excuses

Wasn't i clear about what i asked?

Answer with my questions, why are you trying to derail this conversation?

You are like and old man alright? But you act like like a kid anyways

Take your time to figure out an actual answer to my questions, don't go all hyperactive on me please

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I'm getting a real kick out of this too. The REEEE! is strong in this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh please, you are way over the reee stuff, you have even become one with it

At this point you are so sadly into your political religion that you kind of went into that thing with "if you don't believe in my president you are an infidel"

But how could you see that? Seeing as you are within the entire thing and unable to see it from far away

Just look at you right now, i pointed out something and you and your friend went all "reeeeeeee" because you have no answer to what i said : )

Since both obama and trump made the same idiotic thing, can we already assume that

"both current and previous presidents are equally corrupt?"

Or Nah

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I see the DNC has mobilized the Legions 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

It's like the Titanic and the Hindenburg all at once 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Excuses? nope, your first argument among your other unintelligent ramblings was to call me, and those whom agree with me, as "old men..."

Are you lacking on education, old man?

But you seemed to have forgotten that in the sentence before in that same paragraph you accused me of being a kid...

Why are you acting up like a kid? Like all people on this thread?

You can't seem to keep up with your own ramblings, what makes you think anyone can make out anything intelligent from your responses when you contradict yourself in the same post?...

But hey, your latest argument is that being 23 makes you smarter... So, if someone asks you how smart you are your response is to say... "I am 23" with a smile on your face thinking you are the new Einstein?...

Then you accuse us of apparently licking something in our own mouths but you seem to forget that it is you in your own avatar who seems to be licking something white from your lips?...

You are projecting a lot young girl, and everything you accuse others of in reality those accusations are nothing but your own projections and you haven't realized that.

But hey, go ahead and yell in the streets how "so smart you are for being 23 years old..."

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

There can be no logical answer to the tripe you keep posting.

If it sounds like REEEEE! it likely is just REEEEE!

Make sense, be honest, or stop your moronic facade.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I see the DNC has mobilized the Legions 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

It's like the Titanic and the Hindenburg all at once 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish you would have smart things to say, but

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

There can be no logical answer to the tripe you keep posting.

If it sounds like REEEEE! it likely is just REEEEE!

Make sense, be honest, or stop your moronic facade.

So...

So you are basically saying both current and previous presidents are equally corrupt?

?

Why not answer that? Both did the same

It's a logical thing.

YES or NO

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Excuses? nope, your first argument among your other unintelligent ramblings was to call me, and those whom agree with me, as "old men..."

Are you lacking on education, old man?

But you seemed to have forgotten that in the sentence before in that same paragraph you accused me of being a kid...

Why are you acting up like a kid? Like all people on this thread?

You can't seem to keep up with your own ramblings, what makes you think anyone can make out anything intelligent from your responses when you contradict yourself in the same post?...

But hey, your latest argument is that being 23 makes you smarter... So, if someone asks you how smart you are your response is to say... "I am 23" with a smile on your face thinking you are the new Einstein?...

Then you accuse us of apparently licking something in our own mouths but you seem to forget that it is you in your own avatar who seems to be licking something white from your lips?...

You are projecting a lot young girl, and everything you accuse others of in reality those accusations are nothing but your own projections and you haven't realized that.

But hey, go ahead and yell in the streets how "so smart you are for being 23 years old..."

What a wall of text trying to run away from the basic simple truth

So you are basically saying both current and previous presidents are equally corrupt?

YES or NO

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

YES or NO

Oh boy... You are certainly a "kind of special girl with special needs."

So that's the point you get from me pointing out the contradictions in your attempted insults towards those who disagree with you?...

wow...just wow...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm the one in the "reeeeeee" spectrum but look at you

LMFAO!

Are you like an ATS BS political gang?

Like if i come express my opinion you go all insulting me with "reee" comments while you are the ones doing the actual "reee"?

And you feel butt hurt about how you act like kids LMFAO!

You 'grown ups' are a sad affair

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

YES or NO

Oh boy... You are certainly a "kind of special girl with special needs."

So that's the point you get from me pointing out the contradictions in your attempted insults towards those who disagree with you?...

wow...just wow...

Yea don't cry please, you are a grown man, act like it

You clearly have no answer to my simple question and cry about it

Let me ask again

"So you are basically saying both current and previous presidents are equally corrupt?"

Are you an adult or not?

Answer my question

And point where on this questions i have insulted you

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
In other news, "Being 23 years old makes you Einstein..."

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Answer. the. question.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Answer. the. question.

I have already responded that question. It was in fact the very first response I made to you, and you seem to have forgotten that.

Here it is again that first response of mine to your claim...

"Another one that can't seem to understand that Biden even admitted to bribing Ukranian officials, and that is a REAL CRIME...

Meanwhile, what crime did the current administration do? Russian collusion?... Not even Muerller and his team of pro-Clinton democrats found ANY EVIDENCE... No evidence equals NO CRIME...

But I am certain you didn't even bother to watch the video where Biden admits his real crime. A crime that did occur...

"

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What are you doing?

Asking for me to get banned or something like that? Because you are too bothered by me?

Why won't you give me an actual adult answer instead?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Answer. the. question.

I have already responded that question. It was in fact the very first response I made to you, and you seem to have forgotten that.

Here it is again that first response of mine to your claim...

"Another one that can't seem to understand that Biden even admitted to bribing Ukranian officials, and that is a REAL CRIME...

Meanwhile, what crime did the current administration do? Russian collusion?... Not even Muerller and his team of pro-Clinton democrats found ANY EVIDENCE... No evidence equals NO CRIME...

But I am certain you didn't even bother to watch the video where Biden admits his real crime. A crime that did occur...

"

No you did not,

You replied to things that matter not at all

You can write tons of excuses but i want a yes/no answer about this specific question

"So you are basically saying both current and previous presidents are equally corrupt?"

Because both have done the exact same thing and you're trying to pretend it did not happen

Act without fear of consequences

We all know both did the exact same thing, and it takes a lot of eggs to admit and move forward with the truth

So do

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join