It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado 6th state to allow topless women in public. #FreeTheNipple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pretty sure it's been legal in Maine for at least a decade for women to go around topless.

Don't see it much outside the inner city, but it does happen from time to time.

www.sunjournal.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys have been to the wrong beaches. Mexico has some fantastic scenery. Being 22 and single in Cancun was the best vacation of my life.

Exactly. The naked beach at Tulum is phenomenal. That gorgeous blue water and the big frothy waves, and the hippy beach goers who all look fantastic. I get to that beach and strip down every time I'm near it when visiting Mexico.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: gladtobehere
There was a time not so long ago that men couldn't bare their breasts in public either, then a group of men decided it was okay for men to do it, but not women. Now here we are in the 21rst century, and most U.S. citizens are still a bunch of sexist prudes when it comes to the female breast in public. I hope all the states make it legal, and I hope women take advantage of it. Fat, skinny, tall, short, young and old. And I hope it pisses a lot of sexist prudes off initially, but eventually it will become a non-issue and maybe we can finally move on to a debate worth having.

YES! and then just maybe, just maybe women will be allowed to pop a boob out to feed a baby!

I was on a flight wih my 4 month-old baby once, and our departure got delayed, after we had boarded (of course...so we were all stuck in our seats, couldn't even get up and move around- you know the drill). After sitting there for an hour, my baby started to cry. Of course I wasn't alowed to get up and walk around with him to try to soothe him, and the man sitting next to me was letting his annoyance at my baby get more and more noticeable.

I knew what would quiet him: my milk-filled boobs. So, I (discreetly) whipped one out and my baby boy latched on gratefully and of course was immediately quieted.

The guy next to me was pissed! He made a loud sound of disgust and sat there squirming in his seat.

Even some MEN are offended by public nursing boobs, even when done discreetly. I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And if youve ever been to a nude beach (which I havent), its my understanding that the people who really shouldnt be taking their clothes off, are usually the ones that do...

Spot on.
I got my first "experience" at a "nude beach" as a young feller of 15 in the Bahamas in the 70s.

You left us hanging there Goth... I want to know what happened next! This happened to my son when we were vacationing. He was 14 and his eyes were about to pop out of his head. Have to say, mine were too. Those were exceptional boobs on the beach. My wife wasn't thrilled with either of us.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
personally I dont care... but dont get upset if some guy takes a little extra time to see what you are putting on display.

the unfortunate side is, I am sure some guys will take the opportunity depending on the location to cop a feel.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I've driven by a nude beach in sandy hook New Jersey.
Judging by the folks entering and exiting the gate I'm pretty sure I would be staring either.

You can't 'drive by' Gunnison Beach in Sandy Hook, it's close to 1000' from the parking lot to the beach, and there's no gate to get onto any of the beaches at Sandy Hook, the only gate is at the main entrance to the park.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Come on, let's be honest with ourselves.

There should be a license system for toplessness.

Only hot men should be topless (how many DBs do we need running around with their moobs flapping left & right anyway?) And doubly so for women. Nobody wants to see saggy, wrinkly titties out in plain view.
Nobody.
I don't even want to see MY saggy titties in the mirror at home, why would I want to ruin someone else's eyesight?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Come on, let's be honest with ourselves.

There should be a license system for toplessness.

Only hot men should be topless (how many DBs do we need running around with their moobs flapping left & right anyway?) And doubly so for women. Nobody wants to see saggy, wrinkly titties out in plain view.
Nobody.
I don't even want to see MY saggy titties in the mirror at home, why would I want to ruin someone else's eyesight?

There is, it's called indecent exposure and all one has to do is be shocked, aroused or offended.

In most states of the United States, state law prohibits exposure of the genitals and/or the female nipples in a public place, while in other states simple nudity is legal, but evidence of intent to shock, arouse or offend other persons (lewd conduct) is evidence of prohibited conduct.

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder how the freedom of expression works in all of this?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

...(how many DBs do we need running around with their moobs flapping left & right anyway?)

They should make him wear a burka.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: gladtobehere

I actually saw some topless college kids riding bike the other day. This explains it. A lot of people were getting whiplash from such a fast swivel neck.

hahha total classic
Brings back memories of my first car crash when I was just 18 and new to the roads. Driving through the city just passed the driving test music on the staero and see this girl with monster knockers bouncing under the T-shirt on the other side of the street, holy smoke couldn't take my young teenage eyes off em, then smash bang straight into the rear of a car stopped at the junction

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...(how many DBs do we need running around with their moobs flapping left & right anyway?)

They should make him wear a burka.

This is a fair solution to such a large, flabby problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As long as it is just free the nipple , that is ok but then you get nutters like this guy who i just happened to spot one day on his travels

www.telegraph.co.uk... ric.html

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Always thought laws on female breast exposure were hypocritical and if eliminated folks need get some maturity.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Women will probably bitch about men looking at their uncovered boobs...

Ugly guy = sexual harassment
Cute guy = flirting

A guy holding a boom box over his head in a movie is romantic.
A guy doing it in real like is the recipient of a restraining order.

Funny how that works

Reminds me of a friends brother, the guy is literally like that mr grey character in 50 shades and into all sorts of kinky stuff. he had a sex swing and a room dedicated just for sex decades before that movie came out.

He is not a bad looking guy but the girls think he is a pervert and gross. The only difference between that guy and mr grey is the billions .

I personally cant wait for the lawsuits 20 years later about a guy who stared at the free nipples.
edit on 57930America/ChicagoSat, 21 Sep 2019 21:57:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 00930America/ChicagoSat, 21 Sep 2019 22:00:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hmmm...to cheer for an idea of the removal of man made restraints, or not to cheer.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It has been legal here for years, so far only 1 woman really exercises the right, she is also the one who took it to court to win the right.

It's not a pretty sight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join