It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE the result of ATS--Thanks!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Below is pretty convincing proof that disclosure happened Dec 16 2017.
As you can clearly see the interest in UAPs/UFO have never been higher.

trends.google.com...
edit on 11-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well now that we are here, we have to ask ourselves, what is the scary truth for the cover up? My gut instinct is that the Greys are real. Maybe we have friendly visitors, but the Greys are the reason for the cover up. The Grey's technology has the ability to manipulate gravity, time, and reality. They can do whatever they want and like to remain hidden. I think people would panic if they found out Grey aliens are real in fact. Maybe there is more detail to why the truth is covered up other than what I mentioned, but I think the folklore on Grey aliens becoming reality would frighten a lot of people. They are a race of creatures who is both not here to destroy us but at the same time not trying to become friends, they are just there.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Well now that we are here, we have to ask ourselves, what is the scary truth for the cover up?

The scary secret is that on a scale of bacteria to humans, throughout all the life in the cosmos humanity rates around the level of a slime mold in terms of intelligence, spiritually, longevity, and consciousness. We're not even worth the effort and energy it would take to destroy us.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Below is pretty convincing proof that disclosure happened Dec 16 2017.
As you can clearly see the interest in UAPs/UFO have never been higher.

trends.google.com...

Isn't that just proof of peoples interest in UAP/UFO's?

I fail to understand how that correlates to 'proof of disclosure' ??????

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WashMoreFeet

a reply to: caterpillage

It’s in the Bible. But people won’t believe it until it happens and then it will be too late. Jesus isn’t coming back to save the earth, he’s coming back to destroy it and judge sin. The people left here will see him as an external threat.

Oh here we go!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

but the Greys are the reason for the cover up. The Grey's technology has the ability to manipulate gravity, time, and reality. They can do whatever they want and like to remain hidden.

Where is the data that backs this up as factual?

Hmm, There isn't any.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The individual who shot the video of the "Tic-Tac" leaked on ATS speaks for the first time:

BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Navy Pilot Who Filmed the ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Speaks: ‘It Wasn’t Behaving by the Normal Laws of Physics’

But he has not yet spoken publicly about what he saw that day, even now, two years after his video made the front page of the New York Times. As he explained before speaking with Intelligencer, Underwood has mostly wanted to avoid having his name “attached to the ‘little green men’ crazies that are out there.”

Chad Underwood

The “Tic Tac.” The term “Tic Tac,” I actually coined that. So, any time you heard the term, “It looked like a ‘Tic Tac’ out there in the sky,” I was the one that kind of coined that.

I was more concerned with tracking it, making sure that the videotape was on so that I could bring something back to the ship, so that the intel folks could dissect whatever it is that I captured.

There is definitely a LONGER VIDEO based on the below:

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.

This is an amazing article!!!

DISCLOSURE PHASE 2 is back on track.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and WONDERFUL CHEERS TO ALL

nymag.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As I predicted ..... ATS's Thefinaltheory's leak which brought about Disclosure is finally FEATURED IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD!!!

On February 3, 2007, a person using the pseudonym “thefinaltheory” posted a thread on Above Top Secret, an obscure message board site for discussions of conspiracy theories and paranormal events. The title: “Observations of an Actual UFO.”

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The government keep the secret.

The aliens keep the secret.

You can see who are your enemies.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
THANK-YOU thefinaltheory......

I have always predicted that your story would hit the mainstream media......

More to come...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Will TheFinalTheoryReturns return again?

I thought they were leading up to something. It all seemed to go poof.

What happened?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'll save everyone the trouble. There are no extra-terrestrials flying around in atmospheric crafts hiding from us. There's nothing to disclose.

Space is a near perfect quarantine medium, cold, near vacuum, distances and time synch.

But most of all there is no reason a non-terrestrial sentient intelligence would 'hide'.

HTH.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dear CourseCatalog my good friend.

If you had read the article you would have noted that thefinaltheory was UNDER INVESTIGATION.....and most likely still is because he has the TOP SECRET powerpoint slide presentation that he mentioned on this very website...

Thus his "return" was premature.

You still have potential coursecatalog....keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: celltypespecific
I thought they were leading up to something. It all seemed to go poof.
What happened?

Welcome to the world of UFOs. Something is there, or at least seems to be there, then... it's gone and nobody knows where it went. Leaving us with nothing much more than some crap images and a lot of useless conjecture. That's the history of UFOs in a nutshell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join