It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE the result of ATS--Thanks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

pmsl

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

from Tom DeLonge to Bob Lazar because all the "experts" who have never even read a book on UFOs wade in to proclaim it's all nonsense.

To be fair... There is no doubt in my mind there are aliens... It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Bob Lazar is right, or if aliens have been here. In fact, it would surprise me more if they haven't.

But DeLong hasn't brought anything to the table and seems like he's just a publicity whore.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
ATS helping disclosure???
Debunkers and noisy negativists rule this forum.
Any sane UFO researcher/experiencer/believer find this place toxic most of the time.

But I promise you that when the real disclosure comes (and it isnt long until then) all the "sceptics" will come out of the woodworks and claim they "helped in getting the disclosure".

edit on 21-9-2019 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just thought I would add thefinaltheory 2007 thread link here
Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

Definitely been around for awhile on ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If disclosure is the government acknowledging something everyone already knew, I'm sorely disappointed.

Do you mean, disclosing or acknowledging that it is an unidentified aerial phenomena? Or, the pilot saying this...

"It's a f****g drone, bro," a pilot says to his colleague in the first clip.
"My gosh! They're all going against the wind."
"Look at that thing, dude!"

Let's not forget the stigma of reporting UAP or UFO still exists and these pilots have reputations to uphold.

Anyway, it is still unidentified or can drones actually go against the wind at high speeds?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Can't hide an Amada...
2041, Space is big and the logistics involved are immense, put it in your calendars. They started the journey in the late 00s.

Just remember though, they know what humans are like so don't go doing an Independence Day on top of a building as they will be... of course fighting off those governments who would greet them with fighter jets and missiles e.g America but America at that point will have bigger issues.

So stay indoors until you know these corrupt governments have been subdued... It's an evac rather than a 1st contact scenario but it will be the first contact in essence.

edit on 21-9-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The dam on disclosure is breaking.....soon there will be a flood of mainstream scientist like Dr. Kaku discussing disclosure.
Are you ready for the Post-Disclosure World?

edit on 21-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So this is the long awaited disclosure?

A bit disappointing to me. I would have taught there would be at least a bit more said about what has happened and some conclusion.

There wasn't even a "It's seems to be non terrestrial".

On the other hand, maybe mentioning it is DARPA might be ruining a surprise.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
If this was full disclosure then they have fully disclosed that they don't know what the UFOs are, where they come from, or why they were there.

lol

Iran shoots down a drone or attacks an oilfield and the DoD is quick to provide all kinds of proof who did it, with what weapons platforms, and the specific weapon systems used... in foreign territory.

UAPs occupying US airspace and its crickets. Do we really think they don’t know? Hell, the DoD of today quickly acknowledges friendly fire incidents, Seals hurting terrorists, inappropriate affairs; all kinds of negative press. If the Navy didn’t know what these were, our skies would be saturated with military aircraft looking for these UAPs. Nope. Business as usual. Why? Because they know. Lockheed or Raytheon must have some great tech headed to the DoD soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I agree.

Using a little logic goes a long way.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Can't hide an Amada...
2041, Space is big and the logistics involved are immense, put it in your calendars. They started the journey in the late 00s.

Just remember though, they know what humans are like so don't go doing an Independence Day on top of a building as they will be... of course fighting off those governments who would greet them with fighter jets and missiles e.g America but America at that point will have bigger issues.

So stay indoors until you know these corrupt governments have been subdued... It's an evac rather than a 1st contact scenario but it will be the first contact in essence.

Where did you get your information from?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
US NAVY's UFO PATENT NOW ACTIVATED

patents.google.com...
edit on 21-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Interesting, but why didn't the pilots get the memo?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
The dam on disclosure is breaking.....soon there will be a flood of mainstream scientist like Dr. Kaku discussing disclosure.
Are you ready for the Post-Disclosure World?

Exactly,

Again, people act like the Government is all powerful and create all of this tech but with what? How can they create tech that we can't have because of Moore's Law?

I also find it fascinating that people want to deny U.F.O.'s so bad they will accept the illogical.

There's no reason why the universe would only produce life once.

We could have over 4 billion Earth sized Planets in our backyard. There's not some special ingredient or special law of physics that can only occur on earth. Some have this Plato's Cave, egocentric view.

There's no evidence that life originates on planets. The building blocks of life is found in meteors, comets and space dust. There's more evidence for panspermia. Life seeding planets and then adapting to the environment. In some environments it thrive like on earth but on most there's probably microbial life.

The idea of life somehow evolving from non life is just nonsense. Life has always existed. Scientist our starting to see this especially with the second interstellar object(comet) about to pass through.

Plant seeding and panspermia

The first detection of an interstellar asteroid/comet-like object visiting the Solar system two years ago has sparked ideas about the possibility of interstellar travel. New research from the Technion–Israel Institute of Technology suggests that such objects also raise far reaching implications about the origins of planets across the galaxy, and possibly even the initial formation of the Solar system itself.

phys.org...

K2-18b: every habitable planet surely has life

www.theguardian.com...

Could Life on Earth Have Come from Another Star System?

www.space.com...

New Harvard Study ‘Galactic Panspermia’ Posits Transfer of Life Between Planets

www.thecrimson.com...

The problem here is, there has always been this assumption that life had to start. So you take that crazy assumption and then you have to explain how non life magically evolved into complex life.

The evidence is overwhelming in Ufology but pseudoskeptics have successfully ridiculed any mention of U.F.O. that the Navy has to use the term U.A.P. which means the same thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

It’s in the Bible. But people won’t believe it until it happens and then it will be too late. Jesus isn’t coming back to save the earth, he’s coming back to destroy it and judge sin. The people left here will see him as an external threat.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What you on about? We don't have full disclosure.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WashMoreFeet

Could you point to me where exactly in the Bible this is spelled out?

It doesn't seem to be in my copy.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This thread makes me sad.

Where are all the old ATSers?........

There's like, 3 logical comments in this thing. Is everybody that easily fooled? We've seen it before, know history repeats itself, yet, you turned a blind eye to what we already know.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

edit on 22-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Today is the 22nd. Where is your disclosure?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join