It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle blower allegation proves dems, media corruption in Biden Ukraine story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hypothetical

Trumps son is under investigation by a prosecutor in Ukraine

Trump tells Ukraine he I withholding a billion dollars until they fire the prosecutor who happens to be looking into his son

Prosecutor gets fired, investigation into trumps kid just happens to go away.

The prosecutor that replaces the first guy is someone trump calls solid. When he finally gets to look at the case, he says external pressures forced it to stall, and actually there is still things about trumps son that need looked into.

You honestly wouldn’t have a problem with that?

You don’t think the media and Dems would demand at the very least investigations?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Replace Bidens name with Trump in that Intercept article I linked in my last post and tell me if you would be calling for an investigation.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

First off, how is this responsive to anything in my OP?

You jsyt post an article, that says pretty much the exact same thing as the politifact article I posted and went line by line thru says, and declare that debunks everything.

Your faith in the media and belief you can just post a link and declare everything is a hoax is why so much corruption is allowed to spread.

For you, I will go thru your intercept article in nmy next post and show why like the politifact article it is not a sufficient defense of biden.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So your solution is to use the system to fix the system. Brilliant! That's worked so well before, right? You already know where these "investigations" lead, NOWHERE! So why not have another one? 😂

The system is rotten from the foundation up. There is no fixing it unless everything resets. I know you don't like that idea but it's true. Human nature is human nature and any sniff of power will always lead to the same result. History has shown that over and over again, you refuse to pay attention though.

Hope springs eternal I guess. Lol. Sorry for being a realist. Keep living in fantasy land if you want, you can even call me a nihilist if it makes you feel better.

edit on 9/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Great Thread! Of course the woke spin this as Trump is trying to use a foreign power to help him win the election by discrediting Biden, at least in the Twitterverse. So basically it will do nothing except have the entrenched positions dig in further. Can't wait to see what the Treaty Of Versailles looks like as a result of this political trench warfare, and what kind of power rises up as a result.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Replace Bidens name with Trump in that Intercept article I linked in my last post and tell me if you would be calling for an investigation.

YESSSSS!!!!!

Just like the politifact article, the intercept article admits that

1. Hunter Biden was a director at this comapny under investigation

2. Joe Biden demanded the firing of the prosecutor that in charge if the investigation of his sons company

These two facts alone would be enough for an investigation

If trump fires any prosecutor looking in to him or his family, there should be an investigation.

For example, had he fired Mueller, and I presented you with a bunch of quotes for hannity and rush limbaugh, or many many other people who had a problem with muellers previous record, many of which arent trump fans, saying mueller was a corrupt fbi director, would have said well ok fair enough, trump fired Mueller for being corrupt, not because he was looking into him?

Of course not

I answered every single thing in this intercept artricle in the OP.

Would you like to highligt what I didnt answer? I will be generous and pooint out three.

1. The parts where they cite someone else who says the prosecutor was corrupt and should have been fired?

Yep, I answered that.

Notice how the two people cited in this article totally ignore that the investigations into Bursima and its corrupt owner mysteriously ended not long after this prosecutor were fired.

If they are so passionate about corruption being investigated, why leave that part out?

Note they also fail to mention Lutsenko the new prosecutor that Biden called solid has said the reason the investigation was stalled after the prosecutor was fired. And that as is backed up by a sepearte US investigation, Hunter Biden was receiving money from this company is possible corruption that has yet to be investigated.

It does mention Nazar that was quoted in my op was let go for advising people on how to not get caught being corrupt. The link is in a foriegn language and I cant read it.

Nonetheless it doesnt change the fact the new prosecutor Biden called solid said the case was stalled and needs investigated.

2. The article again makes the same claim I addressed that the prosecutor Shokin that was fired was not really looking into Biden's sons company.

I answered that in full already.

Again, if this was trump, and the fired prosecutor said yes I was looking into his sons company, would the democrats and the media go “well some others say this prosecutor wasn’t, so no big deal”?

And regardless of how the case was progressing, we do know that the case was opened and that was public knowledge, and the fact this was the prosecutor was also public knowledge. That alone could be enough to convince Biden to want the guy removed, regardless of how fast the case was progressing.

Documents shown to John Solomon show Shokin had labeled Hunter Biden as a target for investigation.

3. Your article claims everyone concerned about this is far right or a troll.

Thats pure garbage. Your author is a russiagate conspiracy believer anti trump far leftist, its that relevant?

What a childish way to conduct journalism.

Your article only rehashes the same two defenses I sited in the OP, and neither were reasons to not at least have an invetsigation.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Meanwhile things stay the same, as always. 🤣

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Im doing a livestream on this now if anyone wants to join

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
New Revelations for some.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 9/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Grambler

I truly, genuinely hope you're right and this leads to Joe Bidens downfall. I can't think of a bigger win for the left than a controversy that forces Biden to drop out.

He's the only Democrat candidate I don't want to vote for. And I feel confident in saying that goes for most other people on the left as well. I can't think of a more uninspiring, bland candidate.

So here's to hoping Joe gets ran out of town and we can pick between Bernie or Warren.

Might have missed the part where this impugnes Obama and the Dems and media as well

I don't care what happens to Obama or anyone in the media in the least. Tar and feather them and run them out of town if they did something wrong. Believe it or not, the party loyalty you right wingers have doesn't extend to everyone else.

Party before all is mostly a right wing thing. I say prosecute and investigate everyone regardless of the letter next to their name. It's only you guys who feel obligated to protect the criminals in your party.

ETA: I seriously have my fingers crossed that this brings Joe Biden down. I was considering not voting if he was the chosen candidate. I finally have a glimmer of hope.

do you really believe all that?

Until I see any of you guys hold Trump and other Republicans responsible for the very obvious violations of ethics and the constitution (emoluments, etc) yes.

Prove me wrong and call out the ethics violations that are right in front of everyone and I might change my mind. So far, all I see is people twisting themselves backwards to defend the criminality of their own party by pointing at the other one.

I and many other here have stated many times, that if Trump is guilty of something, then he should be held to the same standard everyone else is. I have even gone further and listed things I think Trump did wrong, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not really popular when anyone calls out Trump, but some of us do. I have wondered where the calls for justice on the left have disappeared to. We have time after time a Trump person is jailed, for something the left has done just the same, and in some cases at the same time, but only the one side goes to jail. And the idiot left cheers.

make jokes, don't be one.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

One of the least corrupt folks on the left (maybe un-corrupt, but I hate to assume that of anyone) who could speak out would be Tulsi Gabbard, but alas, the media is largely ignoring her, and the DNC is ignoring her too.

Also, she has a lawsuit going against Google for blocking her out of search results, last that I heard, decision pending.

edit on 20-9-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: changed structure of comment

edit on 20-9-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: ..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You made a claim on the other thread when promoting this thread.

I am still waiting for links to support your claim.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Meanwhile things stay the same, as always. 🤣

Please.... don't ever meme again.

😪

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The funny part is how you get responses that didn't care that he was corrupt...the emphasis was they wanted him to go down because he was blocking candidates they wanted as president and Biden was a candidate they didn't like. Where have we seen that attitude before...

Comments like

He's the only Democrat candidate I don't want to vote for. And I feel confident in saying that goes for most other people on the left as well. I can't think of a more uninspiring, bland candidate.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I truly, genuinely hope you're right and this leads to Joe Bidens downfall. I can't think of a bigger win for the left than a controversy that forces Biden to drop out.

So here's to hoping Joe gets ran out of town and we can pick between Bernie or Warren.

Might have missed the part where this impugnes Obama and the Dems and media as well

It will impugn the Dems as much as Trump's rampant pussy grabbing has impugned the Repub's.

Precisely none at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Only as long as you don't either. Fair is fair.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I mean by all means, it's a free world. I'm only looking out for a friend, I don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself.

😘

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

You made a claim on the other thread when promoting this thread.

I am still waiting for links to support your claim.

Did you read the OP?

No that would be too much trouble before commenting wouldnt it?

You asked for documents.

As I told you, I dont have the documents, I have the reportor saying the documents he reviewed from senior Ukrainian officials showj Hunter was being looked at

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

thehill.com...

What do you have?

One reporter who talked to one deputy who says Hunter Biden wasnt being looked at, who doesnt even claim to have documents to prove that.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The media is already backtracking on the whistle blower story

The latest 'smoking gun' Democrats have been clinging to in search of that ever-elusive Trump impeachment may have just imploded - after the Washington Post quietly reported on Friday evening that a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky did not contain an explicit quid pro quo if Ukraine launched an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden's son as initially reported.

While President Trump did reportedly "pressure the recently elected leader to more aggressively pursue" the investigation, "Trump did not raise the issue of American military and intelligence aid that had been pledged to Ukraine, indicating there was not an explicit quid pro quo in that call."

www.zerohedge.com...

If there is no quid pro quo, there is no scandal. Whats the story, trump asked a country to investigate a crime? If Trump cant do this, explain the Obama admin and the dnc asking foreign officials to investigate crimes into trump?

Only their Obama manufactured evidence and had foreign governments help him spy on trump

So if there was no quid pro quo, this story is a dud that accomplished three things.

1. Proved the intel agency is still spying on trump, and reporting him for not crimes broken but political disagreements.

2. Resurrected the Biden Ukraine story for all to see more publicly than ever

3. Outed the media and dems as hypocrites for ignoring the Biden ukraine story for almost 5 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

It will impugn the Dems as much as Trump's rampant pussy grabbing has impugned the Repub's.

Precisely none at all.

One is a vile comment. Was that comment illegal? Did republicans embrace it or refuse to denounce it?

The other is the media and dems actively burying a massive corruption scandal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join