It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle blower allegation proves dems, media corruption in Biden Ukraine story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
what on earth are Biden's son's qualifications
to be on the Board of Directors of a foreign company???

oh, Excalibur, Bernie may not be a Democrat but he is running for their nomination

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Crazy how pretty much any "issue" that pops up in the media is automatically buried by the other party being guilty of the same thing. Almost as if the establishment is turning everyone into giant hypocrites so that they ignore corruption on their own side of the aisle.

You could make this thread about any controversy over the past 3+ years. Why admit your side is corrupt when you can point to the other side and say "but they did it too!". Lol.

And no, it's not limited to one side or the other. They all have the same donors behind the curtains.
edit on 9/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

Believe it or not, the party loyalty you right wingers have doesn't extend to everyone else.

Party before all is mostly a right wing thing.

Quoted for hilarity! Do you really believe that?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Crazy how pretty much any "issue" that pops up in the media is automatically buried by the other party being guilty of the same thing. Almost as if the establishment is turning everyone into giant hypocrites so that they ignore corruption on their own side of the aisle.

That's precisely what it is. All I see is a bunch of people arguing over who has the best master. When what we need to be doing is burning both masters houses down.

It's a shame people have become so turned around they'll use the other sides criminality to justify their own.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
stupid coding issues, cant quote
edit on 20-9-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I can't see your quote so I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I included in my op and video of trump broke the law he should be held accountable

I want all the corruption to end

I question how the initial reaction to this story is

“Sweet this will help bernie or Warren “

It’s a clear cut indictment of the establishment democrats and their media along with the Obama admin and Biden

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Once more a valuable contribution

Don’t bother to investigate the corruption cause everyone does it

Thanks for your very original take on this.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I question how the initial reaction to this story is

“Sweet this will help bernie or Warren “

Why do you question that? From a person on the left such as myself, the more criminals in my own party that are ran out means the more space there is for people who will actually make a difference.

I don't want someone like Trump who's filled the government with more lobbyists than Obama and Bush did in their terms combined. I want these people out of government no matter what party they are in. They're the problem, regardless of what party they belong to. Hell, if the Republicans had more honest people and weren't the party of "screw you I got mine" they might even get a vote from me in the future.

I don't understand how you can see that as a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Then I assume all the non corrupt people on the left will speak out against this

They’ve been silent for 4 years, but niece that it’s public agains surely they will speak up

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Then I assume all the non corrupt people on the left will speak out against this

They’ve been silent for 4 years, but niece that it’s public agains surely they will speak up

Looking at other forums, most everyone is happy that Biden might go down for corruption if he's guilty of it. No one on the left really likes him. He's just a Republican-lite.

It's akin to what would have happened if Hillary had been taken out of the race by her email scandal. We probably wouldn't have Trump as president right now.

Thing is, the left doesn't have a cult of personality around anyone that makes us feel compelled to protect any of these people.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I truly, genuinely hope you're right and this leads to Joe Bidens downfall. I can't think of a bigger win for the left than a controversy that forces Biden to drop out.

He's the only Democrat candidate I don't want to vote for. And I feel confident in saying that goes for most other people on the left as well. I can't think of a more uninspiring, bland candidate.

So here's to hoping Joe gets ran out of town and we can pick between Bernie or Warren.

Might have missed the part where this impugnes Obama and the Dems and media as well

I don't care what happens to Obama or anyone in the media in the least. Tar and feather them and run them out of town if they did something wrong. Believe it or not, the party loyalty you right wingers have doesn't extend to everyone else.

Party before all is mostly a right wing thing. I say prosecute and investigate everyone regardless of the letter next to their name. It's only you guys who feel obligated to protect the criminals in your party.

ETA: I seriously have my fingers crossed that this brings Joe Biden down. I was considering not voting if he was the chosen candidate. I finally have a glimmer of hope.

do you really believe all that?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
what on earth are Biden's son's qualifications
to be on the Board of Directors of a foreign company???

oh, Excalibur, Bernie may not be a Democrat but he is running for their nomination

There is a part of me that believes all of this is a play, and we are just dummies watching it.
Trump, Biden, Hunter, (and other world leaders) all of them are sitting in a big room, smoking cigars and drinking whiskey.

They are all laughing at us. Their kids and grand-kids are all intertwined. It's merely a facade that they don't like each other or have different values. They all have the exact same values....$$$$
They are like a family, there are difference and squabbles, but in the end the only real difference is between us and them.

Every heard the saying when people tell you who they are believe them.

Tiffany Trump & Biden's granddaughter looking awful chummy.

edit on 20-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Sadly, this is like so many other instances that corruption has been shown (nice job, by the way) and nothing will come of it.

The rule of law, ethics in leadership, a basic moral foundation no longer exist within our leadership or system of justice.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Looking at other forums, most everyone is happy that Biden might go down for corruption if he's guilty of it. No one on the left really likes him. He's just a Republican-lite.

It's akin to what would have happened if Hillary had been taken out of the race by her email scandal. We probably wouldn't have Trump as president right now.

Thing is, the left doesn't have a cult of personality around anyone that makes us feel compelled to protect any of these people.

But that’s the thing. It’s nit just Biden

This is an inconvenient indictment of all the Dems that won’t demand an investigation (republicans as well as far as I am concerned)

And a brutal condemnation of the Dems media mouthpieces

If the left thinks they can just put this all on Biden they are being disingenuous and it proves they don’t really care in solving the corruption

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I truly, genuinely hope you're right and this leads to Joe Bidens downfall. I can't think of a bigger win for the left than a controversy that forces Biden to drop out.

He's the only Democrat candidate I don't want to vote for. And I feel confident in saying that goes for most other people on the left as well. I can't think of a more uninspiring, bland candidate.

So here's to hoping Joe gets ran out of town and we can pick between Bernie or Warren.

Might have missed the part where this impugnes Obama and the Dems and media as well

I don't care what happens to Obama or anyone in the media in the least. Tar and feather them and run them out of town if they did something wrong. Believe it or not, the party loyalty you right wingers have doesn't extend to everyone else.

Party before all is mostly a right wing thing. I say prosecute and investigate everyone regardless of the letter next to their name. It's only you guys who feel obligated to protect the criminals in your party.

ETA: I seriously have my fingers crossed that this brings Joe Biden down. I was considering not voting if he was the chosen candidate. I finally have a glimmer of hope.

do you really believe all that?

Until I see any of you guys hold Trump and other Republicans responsible for the very obvious violations of ethics and the constitution (emoluments, etc) yes.

Prove me wrong and call out the ethics violations that are right in front of everyone and I might change my mind. So far, all I see is people twisting themselves backwards to defend the criminality of their own party by pointing at the other one.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is an inconvenient indictment of all the Dems that won’t demand an investigation (republicans as well as far as I am concerned)

Do you feel Republicans inability to call out the Trump administration is also an indictment of them as well? Or does this only apply to Democrats?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Do you feel Republicans inability to call out the Trump administration is also an indictment of them as well? Or does this only apply to Democrats?

What crimes of trump?

If clear crimes of trump are outed fine

They pushed to make sure the mueller witch-hunt wasn’t stopped

Show me Dems pushing for an investigation into Obama and Biden with this

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You certainly present a sequence of facts. If the facts are connective is subjective. I still don't see the connection from what Biden did versus what his son did. If there's a quid pro quo here I don't think you've explained it well.

Regardless, I think the more interesting story is why are we giving ANY money at all to the Ukraine let alone a billion dollars. This billion dollars would pay for a lot of road work and teacher school supplies desperately needed in New Jersey!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What crimes of trump?

If clear crimes of trump are outed fine

They pushed to make sure the mueller witch-hunt wasn’t stopped

Show me Dems pushing for an investigation into Obama and Biden with this

Sadly, it appears there isn't really anything to investigate regarding Obama and Biden and the Ukraine.

An Intercept story about it from May:

theintercept.com...

It seems this is a manufactured Republican hit piece designed to discredit Joe Biden. While I wish it wasn't and it was a real scandal that would bring him down, once you look at what actually happened it becomes apparent what this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join