It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer model predicts end of the world!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
2012. Sounds like everyone is pretty certain we have until 2012 before we all die. That means I'll die at age 29. Great...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I was made aware of the change in the earths mangentic poles some time ago. And was also aware that the real danger is in no mangnetic field at all. So I guess the question is how long or how broad an area might be exposed to no mangentic field for how long? The program I saw on it said the change is supose to take place in the next 60 years or so if I rember right. Personally I cant wait to see the aurora over the lower 48. I have never seen it and really hope to be able to some day.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ive seen programs about this subject on discovery channel, alot of scientist have said # is gonna happen really soon.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OK, just for a moment suppose the story in India Daily is true

That means I have to run right out and...and....wait a minute, there's not one darn thing I can do about the shifting poles of planets or stars. I can't even stop the world from ending in 2012 if thats what its destiny is.

Be a kewl show to see if it does go down like that though, I'll be 52 years old, no worries here about dying young

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Its always going to be 2012 when doom comes isn`t it?

Its quite coincidental.I mean the mayans,nazcas,other civilizations,countless predictions made all say the world will end in 2012.And to make it even more urprising,2012 is thought to be the real start to the new millenium.(acouple of years were added through the first and second milleniums due to complications with old christain churches.These changes were also made by major rulers of empires.)

Who knows,maby something will really happen?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Or, it'll be like all of the other supposed human extinctions, and just not happen. That will cause us to claim that the next century will be the one that takes us.

It's a never-ending obsession with death is what I think it is. People all want to know when and how they'll die, as if they could do anything about it anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
lol its the "Indiadaily" this must mean were not gonna blow up etc etc etc lol
the goverment will get us first

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
lol its the "Indiadaily" this must mean were not gonna blow up etc etc etc lol
the goverment will get us first

Either that or the Tribbles will.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have a couple questions here....

First, the article suggests that a massive extinction due to polar shift is what might have wiped out any prior life on Mars. To my knowledge, however, Mars has no electromagnetic field, and therefore wouldn't be suceptible to a polar shift, therefore rendering this theory impossible (if I'm wrong, someone please correct me).

Second, I've heard of the possible devastation caused by a polar shift before, mainly in high school science classes, but also in a few programs on Discovery and TLC. I have yet to hear a decent reason for this devastation. It seems to me that a polar shift would simply screw up compasses (and thus any magnetically driven navigation systems) and put Austrailia in the Northern Hemisphere. If all molecules in the planet are arranged with the same N-S structure, I find it hard to believe that a polar shift would be them just suddenly and instantaneiously flipping poles. There would have to be some sort of rotation of the molecules, and how would this actually cause the alleged earthquakes, landslides, drop in immune systems, etc? This second question may be asked out of ignorance on the subject, but I wish to learn.

A polar shift doesn't seem to be what would actually cause this devastation. A change in axis or rotation direction of the planet would be far more likely to cause this sort of devastation, due to the forces exerted on the planet by changing the inertia of the planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master- Large Asteroids will be drawn towards the Earth

lol, not with 0 magnetism and not all asteroids have metal in them anyways..

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33Lnazcas

the nazca lines are where nazca an incan city was, and the incans never predicted the end like this, nor did the aztecs, toltecs, olmeca or the mayans, an unfinished calendar is not a prediction.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What's so wrong with india daily? I've actually found reinforcing facts that support my UFO research there. Here is the link if you could not get it earlier.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
0 magnetism. Does this change gravity at all? Will we be floating around and have to tie ourselves down?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Originally posted by blackSt33Lnazcas

the nazca lines are where nazca an incan city was, and the incans never predicted the end like this, nor did the aztecs, toltecs, olmeca or the mayans, an unfinished calendar is not a prediction.

I stand corrected my goodsir.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sounds like the kind of thing that happens in alot of fake movies?
Just what I thought when I read it.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh well. *sighs It seems everyone thinks india daily is bullsh!t.........
IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO THINKS INDIA DAILY IS TRUE?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join