It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer model predicts end of the world!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I found this online, and it really freaked me out. This article also ties in with the tsunami, native american prophecies, and the mayan calendar.

www.indiadaily.com...

According to some computer scientists working together with a group geophysicists and astrophysicists, Earth and Sun both will go through a process of Magnetic Pole Reversal in 2012. This last happened millions of years back when the Dinosaurs disappeared. A private research and analysis company in Hyderabad is predicting a major upheaval in 2012.

Magnetic Pole reversal is a process when North Pole and South Pole reverse positions. When this happens, at some point of time Earth's magnetic field reaches zero Gauss which simply means, Earth at that point of time has zero magnetism. When this coincides with a eleven year cycle of Sun's Polar reversal, a major problem arises.

In the modern human history, such happenings are not recorded. Only Computer Models can predict the outcome. NASA recently has brought the public fear down by saying the Polar reversal will make Earth's Magnetism weak and erratic but not zero.

According to the Hyderabad Computer Model, the polar reversal of Earth and Sun can cause the following serious problems other than electronic malfunction, migrating birds losing sense of direction and so on:

- the immune system of all animals including the humans will weaken substantially

- the earth's crust will experience increasing volcanoes, tectonic movements, earthquakes and landslides

- Earth's Magnetosphere will weaken and Cosmic Radiation from Sun will increase many folds making radiation hazards like cancer and so on inevitable

- Large Asteroids will be drawn towards the Earth

- the Earth's gravitational field will experience a change though no one knows how it will change

(quote)

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Kushi_Master]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
the key word there being "indiadaily"

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The pole shift has been talked about for years now.....will it happen? Who knows? I guess we'll find out. The earth has always gone through changes and always will....but when the next big change occurs, the earth will be extremely populated!

Note: Ya may want to un cap that part of your title....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No offense, but that's india daily.

Can you source this via another website?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I originally found it on google, wich then linked it to india daily

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Interesting but it doesn't make it true. It kinda sounds like the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". Its possible but maybe not on the scale that they propose or even having all those events happen at once.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If the indian government would start believing everything from IndiaDaily, they would wait with launching their GPS satellites until the pole reversal has taken place, that saves an expensive upgrade..

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Isn't the india daily nothing but a tabloid type web site?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

but when the next big change occurs, the earth will be extremely populated!

So is there more info on what you are talking about here.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by LadyV

but when the next big change occurs, the earth will be extremely populated!

So is there more info on what you are talking about here.

I'll not speak to the validity of any "earth changes" or "pole shifts" because I've followed that stuff since before the whole "5-5-2000" debacle, but I wanted to give you an ats search that contains stuff that may interest you:

Google

Have fun

X

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Link is not working for me. I would like to check this to see why it's in this forum, got another link?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe you should copy and paste the link? Id put my money (all of it) on the aliens not wanting to help us during this event.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe there is a disclaimer about India Daily.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Isn't the india daily nothing but a tabloid type web site?

Exactly. They do publish true news stories, but at least half their stories are weekly world news quality.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't know about the validity of this computer model, but the thing that worries me is the multiple sources that keep saying the world will end as we know it in 2012.

Is this just a strange coincidence? I certainly hope so...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Like 99.99 percent of the people in India and apparently on this website, the newspaper seems unable or unwilling to diffrentiate between a shift in the magnetic pole of the Earth and a shift in the actual axis of rotation of the Earth.

This would be understandable if the difference involved learning mathematics or science techniques that required more than staying awake in your 9th grade General Science class, but for some reason, that must have been a very sleepy day.

Rasputin says:

"I don't know about the validity of this computer model, but the thing that worries me is the multiple sources that keep saying the world will end as we know it in 2012. Is this just a strange coincidence? I certainly hope so..."

But all of those "multiple sources" seem to be either conspiracy theories generated and followed by people who don't know much science, or by nutburg papers like the Times of India or the Weekly World Ndews which cater to such stories and readers.

If you look at most newspapers, magazines, scholarly publications, astronomical journals, etc., you won't see anything about any such a belief.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
HOW long Will it Take until THE last kook AcKNOwledges THat INdiA DAILY iS A jokE!?

@LadyV
Do You LIKE mY new STylE of WrITINg LAdYv??? Become a Mod OR Stop BITCHING around PEOPLE using CAPS! YOUR bitching is more annoying than reading caPS and is oNLY topped by THE HOAX-Photos u promoted LasT Year.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
HOW long Will it Take until THE last kook AcKNOwledges THat INdiA DAILY iS A jokE!?

@LadyV
Do You LIKE mY new STylE of WrITINg LAdYv??? Become a Mod OR Stop BITCHING around PEOPLE using CAPS! YOUR bitching is more annoying than reading caPS and is oNLY topped by THE HOAX-Photos u promoted LasT Year.

I think that's enough of that.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i sure expected this, but congrats to your speed intrepid. my pointcount was getting to high anyway, thanks for the warning.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha

@LadyV

Personally, I could care less how unintelligable you write and it doesn't bother me in the least. Your the one that agreed to the rules and regulation when you joined like everyone else and and far as I know....there are no rules that say you can't type partially yelling throughout a post...knock yourself out!....Anyone that has read the whole thread concerning the thread you mention...knows what happened...am I supposed to care what "you" think or say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join