It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people who knowingly push false rape allegations deserve???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I personally consider false rape allegations and those who knowingly push them to be literally the scum of the earth..

They are literally just a hairs breath better than actual rapists and child molesters.. atleast immmy humble opinion..

And that absolutely goes for whoever does it on both sides, but I am going to highlight a case that was very influential to me.

Trump bringing Juanita Broadrick to the second debate..

I had done very little looking into the Juanita broadrick case until the stories of trump bringing and a couple other Bill Clinton accusers. But once that story broke I was curious and went and looked into it..

And her story is ridiculous..

Her only proof she has even met Bill Clinton is an autograph he signed at a fundraiser..

She was not a family friend, nor someone with access to Clinton and she has zero proof she was ever alone in a room with him..

Imho it reads like a fan girl rape fantasy.. she was probably mentally off and smitten with Clinton..

Something that when Donald trump was interviewed when the story first broke in the 90’s he was VERY fast to agree with..

So there is no scenario where trump thought her accusations were legitimate.. he did it only to draw the publicity from his “ P grabbing comments”.

I was kinda pro-tump until then, but was just so disgusted by his actions, now I hate his guts..

That is arguable the slimiest thing a person can do, besides commit a violent crime.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A couple years in prison and then a mandatory stay in a psychiatric hospital afterwards, since people who are mentally well don't falsely accuse others of rape. The willingness and ability to do so is an indication of significant psychological defect. These are people who shouldn't be part of society until and unless their psychological defects can be treated.

Like a sex offender registry, I'd also like to see a similar registry for people who are morbidly dishonest - like those who falsely accuse people of such crimes. I think it's just as important to be able to identify these people, since they're willing to absolutely destroy lives for their own temporary benefit.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You think it's just a fan girl rape fantasy?

Just let that comment settle in for a moment.

I don't suspect anyone on the left or right is going to be too impressed with that comment no matter what they think of her story.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Juanita Broaddrick had a friend staying in the hotel room with her during the trip when the incident with Bill Clinton occurred. Her name was Norma Rogers. She stated that she found Juanita in a state of shock on the bed, it looked as if her lip had been hit and her pantyhose was torn at the crotch. She said that Juanita told her that Bill Clinton did it.

Yet you say she only has a signed autograph as evidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

How exactly would you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone is lying about being raped?

Because I'm even more disturbed at your premise... you seem to think that your disbelief is fact and therefore proof, while completely ignoring all corroborative evidence. For example:

Her only proof she has even met Bill Clinton is an autograph he signed at a fundraiser.

Actually, there is more to it:

Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis; Louis Ma; and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers' sister. Broaddrick did not recall the date of the alleged incident, but said it was spring of 1978 and that she had stayed in the Camelot Hotel. Records show Broaddrick attended a nursing home meeting at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock on April 25, 1978. The Clinton White House would not respond to requests for Clinton's official schedule for the date, but news reports suggest that he was in Little Rock that day, with no official commitments in the morning.

And:

In 1984, Broaddrick's nursing facility was adjudged the best in the state, which brought a congratulatory official letter from the governor. On the bottom was a handwritten note from Clinton, saying, "I admire you very much."

And:

Jean Darden, in whom Broaddrick had confided about the incident, also attended the meeting and said she saw Broaddrick talking to Clinton in the hallway.

ETA: Source
I certainly don't see enough evidence (much less proof) to convict Clinton for rape. But neither is there enough evidence (much less proof) to convict Broaddrick for falsely accusing Clinton.

But somehow, you've already decided she's a lying liar and just a "hair's breadth" better than a rapist or child molester. How is that any better?

Lack of evidence of a crime does not equal evidence of the lack of a crime.
edit on 20-9-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If proven, they should get whatever sentence would have been given to the accused.

It's dangerous, though. Consequences like that could have a tendency to deter women from coming forward and accusing someone who actually raped them, if they didn't have enough proof.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think they should be labeled a fake rape accuser and have to register online like pedophiles. Plus, they should serve a sentence equal to what a rapist would serve.
edit on 20-9-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Probably for the same reasons why do people violate the public trust and steal money from the US Treasury.

edit on 20-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Cut one specific finger. So everyone will know what that person did.

Same finger but the opposite hand for rapists.

Zero disability rights for both.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It should be up to the District Attorney to determine if there is enough evidence. The fault is upon the DA to take poor cases and put society into turmoil with no actual solid proof of rape. Juanita Broaddrick has presented conclusive evidence of assault if that was the premise of the OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's a tough subject. VERY tough. Because rape is a very hard crime to prove as true or false.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think people that claim false rape are scum too.

I just don't think this is as big of a problem as it is made out to be. Sure there are horrible people that claim that, but in
the big picture of thing how many people are we talking about? Very few I think.

I think something that would be shocking would be to know how many people have really been raped and not reported it. That is what people should be scared of. It is probably a very, very large number. Not just women either. Many men have been raped too.

I know of someone recently raped, absolutely refused to go to police because "what good would it do"..... right there is the tragedy. In addition to that person I've known many, many, many people that have been raped and have never said a word. In reality, I have only known one person that actually contacted authorities.

As for the lady you brought up, there is no way you know for sure if she was or wasn't raped. That is the terrible part. Only those two people know. Maybe in the future we will have other ways of finding out, who knows...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

And yet Paula Jones had enough evidence against Clinton that the Supreme ruled that he could be sued by her when he was a sitting President. He ended up settling out of court for what... $850,000?

And what of the other women?

You picked a really horrible example with Slick Willy.

I personally think that if you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accuser is lying (Ballsey Ford comes to mind) then they should be thrown in jail for a long time.

edit on 20-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I agree that false rape allegations are a terrible crime and my suggestion is that the serve the same sentence as the alleged rapist would be subjected too.

That being said, the accuser would need to be proven to be a liar.
I will admit that I've never researched miss Brodericks claims so I will not express an opinion.

But with the Duke lacrosse case, that woman should be in jail.

And trumps opinion..
Well bill Clinton is a whore and he can suffer the repercussions of playing hide the pickle.
Trump surely has.

You can doubt miss Brodericks allegations.
How about leslie millwee?
Paula jones?
Kathleen Willey?

Do those women, who's stories cant be proven without a doubt, deserve jail time?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Then piss on their grave.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well bill Clinton is a whore and he can suffer the repercussions of playing hide the pickle.

Pretty sure Bill said he did not have sexual relations with that woman.... or that woman, or that woman...or that girl on Epstein island..
something to that tune...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I agree. I can't imagine what it would be like to be raped, have no evidence of it, and then be called a bunch of names because people think you're a scummy liar.

On the other hand, it must be terrible to be falsely accused of rape.

I disagree with OP though.. Being raped is much worse than being (just) accused because that can cause long-term trauma. On the other hand, 15+ years in jail for falsely being accused of rape is probably just as traumatizing... If not more so.. because your entire freedom is stripped.

So yea.. i try to stay far away from public rape stories. It's a very ugly situation..
edit on 20-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I agree that trump used it to draw attention away. Trump is a politician. Classic political move. It's only the cult-of-personality trump followers that treat trump as a non-politician infallible god who never makes mistakes or bad moral choices.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Three years Prison, five years Parole. Followed by two years probation.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I believe that people who press false charges on anyone for anything deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but just like when being charged with any other crime one must be found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt- so if they cannot be proved to be lying they should go free, just like any other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join