It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Thou shalt have no other allegiance before the Democratic Party.
2. Thou shalt embrace the Democratic Party with all thine mind and words and votes.
3. Thou shalt not make disparaging statements against the Clinton.
4. Thou shalt make no uncomfortable inquiries of those appointed over thou, lest thou be visited by the Clinton.
5. Thou shalt hate the Trump with all thine heart and soul and mind, for he is orange and orange is evil, so says the Clinton.
6. Thou shalt embrace and defend those who warn of Global Warming catastrophes.
7. Thou shalt call for more free stuff.
8. Thou shalt demonize those among you who support the Trump, and call them racists and white supremacists and Nazis.
9. Thou shalt make war with the Trump supporters and force them to convert, or thou shalt subdue, impoverish, and imprison them.
10. Thou shalt in all things remember the Democratic Party and keep it Holy, for the Democratic Party is Mother and the Democratic party is Father.
The act of being very pretentious about how much you care about a social issue
Yeah most people don't care about parking spaces for families with disabled pets. I wish they were woke like me.
Learn to pronounce
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.
"a pretentious literary device"
It's clearly a joke
originally posted by: TheRedneck
*Actually, I found this on my desktop after writing it. I just happened to be on a very questionable server in a very dark corner of the Internet. So the story is essentially true from a technical perspective, and is posted in order to try and foster some discussion about how religious those in power and those who support them seem to be as of late. The very religious aspects of the various Abrahamic religions have been duplicated by those who inhabit the hallowed halls of Congress (as well as some state governments), despite regular denigration of those same Abrahamic religions, and twisted to their own particular objectives. I find the comparison quite exacting and intriguing, and felt it was time to point it out.
It will be fascinating, I am sure, to observe who adheres to these Ten Commandments while denying they (or at least something like them) even exist.
Liberals like to point out the hypocrisy of Christians, with just as evil of a history, and literally all the same beliefs they rail against being supported in the Bible..
Illegal immigration = democrats actually want to sift through the illegals when caught and keep the good ones..
The conservatives talking point= they want totally open boarders and rapists and murders coming in!!
Colon Kapernick= wants to highlight police brutality mainly against black people. ..
Conservative rebuttal= They hate the military and the government..
The military never had anything to do with it..
Abortion = the left wants open access and pretty much everyone agrees late term should only be used in extreme emergencies..
The republican rebuttal = they want abortion till the last instant and are murdering babies!!
originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TheRedneck
Watch this short news clip! I never laugh in the AM, but this had me crying about 15 minutes ago!
Someone put up signs in this town saying "ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN".
Watch the reactions! roflmao