It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Giuliani has Ukraine Investigating former V.P. Joe Biden for Illegal Coercion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To be fair, trump did pay that money.... only after the whistleblower story was in the air though.
Like a week and a half ago if that long.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did Biden so something illegal?

Isn't that what investigations are for? Are you saying we should determine whether something illegal occurred before an investigation?

My question was whether you are against an investigation to see if Biden did do something illegal, so, are you against that?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

this is what I responded to

but I'm yet to see where the Republicans go this far down the tunnel of corruption to win.

So you need to go back to someone born in the 1800s to match the Democrats.

Do you want me to keep going - here have a read.......

He died in 1972, recent memory for some, around the same time that Nixon was orchestrating the Watergate break in.
His methods were an inspiration to his protege - Richard M Nixon!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

The Watergate scandal was a major American political scandal that lasted from 1972 to 1974, following a burglary by five men of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 1972, and President Richard Nixon's subsequent attempt to cover up his administration's involvement

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I really love how this played out. The MSM refused to touch the story about Biden when it first started showing its stink. POTUS even alluded to it, for them to look into it. Crickets the whole time.

Now when they were so sure they had a dirty secret on POTUS and were salivating to get the news out, turns out its about Biden, his Son and the Ukraine dirty deal. They trapped themselves into having to report on it. Would be to awkward for them to just drop the hot potato over night because people would be wondering what happened to that secret whistle blower and the secret memo.

Well played POTUS!

Hopefully most with common sense see it this way.

It's almost laughable

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Isn't that what investigations are for? Are you saying we should determine whether something illegal occurred before an investigation?

My question was whether you are against an investigation to see if Biden did do something illegal, so, are you against that?

Silly sends a
Chirp Chirp churrrrp to you. I think there is that small violin in that crickets hands too.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Hunter doesnt know anything about the Ukraine or the gas industry.... I got an idea! Let's give him a job in the Ukrainian gas industry! We will start him out with intern pay while he learns on the job....$50,000 a month!

Obviously it is all on the up and up so just stop already

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Are you saying we should determine whether something illegal occurred before an investigation?

Yes. You need to have "probable cause".

Is there probable cause? Because from what I've heard, the Ukrainian prosecutor said that there was no evidence of criminal activities regarding Hunter Biden's position on the board.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Being on the Board isn't the crime.

The money corruption is 😃

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

False. Probable cause does not determine something has occurred. It determines it may have occurred.

Does Biden admitting doing it constitute probably cause? This is not about whether Hunter did anything wrong, it is about whether Biden used his power and influence to convince the prosecutor to say that.

Thank you for admitting you only want corruption investigated when it's not done by Democrats, and you want Democrats exempt from investigations.
edit on 23-9-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Does being obtuse come naturally for you or do you have to work at it?
It seems to be the only thing consistent with you.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Being on the Board isn't the crime.

The money corruption is 😃

So Biden threatened to not give them money unless the prosecutor was fired and a new one installed who would clear Hunter. The prosecutor was fired, a new one declared Hunter innocent ... so no corruption according to Sookie.

Ahhh what??

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This is a false narrative, that Biden wanted Shokin fired to protect his son. It's been debunked.

What else you got?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Link?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is a false narrative, that Biden wanted Shokin fired to protect his son. It's been debunked.

What else you got?

"debunked" by sources close to Democrat insiders and colluders and connivers 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

False. Probable cause does not determine something has occurred.

I didn't say that it does. But a police officers needs to have probable cause before searching property of person. Likewise, the Federal Government needs more than Rudy Giuliani's rantings to open an investigation into Joe or Hunter Biden.

Does Biden admitting doing it constitute probably cause?

He didn't.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Link?

theintercept.com...

Link please, for evidence that shows that Biden was motivated to demand Shokin's firing because he was investigating Hunter. (He wasn't)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Shokin was appointed General Prosecutor of Ukraine on 10 February 2015. He became deeply unpopular and was accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and hindering the fight against corruption in Ukraine. Various street protests demanding Shokin's resignation were held and his Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, resigned on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office. US Vice-President Joe Biden lobbied for Shokin resignation and the Obama Administration withheld a billion dollars in loan guarantees for the time Shokin held office.

Prosecutor General Shokin on 16 February 2016 submitted a letter of resignation. Although the next day an official of the prosecution office stated "As far as I know he has taken a paid leave". On 19 February 2016 presidential press secretary Sviatoslav Tsegolko wrote on Twitter that the presidential administration had received an official letter of resignation from Shokin. On 16 March 2016 an official of the prosecution office stated that Shokin had resumed his work. On 16 March 2016 Shokin had not been formally dismissed. Shokin was formally dismissed in a parliamentary vote on 29 March 2016. Following his dismissal Shokin went into retirement.
en.wikipedia.org...

And...

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country’s political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister.

Ukraine’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor’s office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

“This decision creates an opportunity to make a fresh start in the prosecutor general’s office. I hope that the new prosecutor general will ensure that [his] office . . . becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust,” said Jan Tombinski, the EU’s envoy to Ukraine.

“There is still a lack of tangible results of investigations into serious cases . . . as well as investigations of high-level officials within the prosecutor general’s office,” he added.
www.irishtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

well from what I have read, the whole "whisleblower" was made up stuff.

they learned something from an outside source and brought it "in house" to complain about.

the heads in charge called fowl and now it's a story, a false story, Another false story about Trump or his administration.

How many swings do they get before they are out?????????

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

well from what I have read, the whole "whisleblower" was made up stuff.

Is that why the Intelligence Community Inspector General determined the complaint a credible and urgent threat to national security?

www.justsecurity.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OhOh !!!!! chickens coming home !!!

Panic in the Ranks !!
😃

Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join