It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Giuliani has Ukraine Investigating former V.P. Joe Biden for Illegal Coercion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Then I guess he's told Mueller where all the bodies are since he cooperated. I guess the bodies got moved, or there were none.

Now do you have a problem with investigating if Pence used his power and influence to force Ukraine to let his son get away with a crime?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Mueller didn't follow the money. That's what the NYSD is doing, and why they want Trump's tax returns.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Mueller didn't follow the money. That's what the NYSD is doing, and why they want Trump's tax returns.

The whole "Tax Return" thing is a Red Herring that's not working.

Typical campaign BS that's failing miserably 🤣 🐔

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The only things Cohen "fixed" were things he himself created 🤣

The Stormy Daniels deal was one of those things 🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Absolutely not, and I don't have an issue with Trump being forced to release tax documents that undoubtedly will show nothing but what is reported. If I commit a crime, I am sure not going to disclose it on a form I provide the entity responsible for punishing me for committing that crime. Chances are pretty good that I will at the very least omit that part. Since the IRS is pretty good at uncovering deception, and banks are generally well educated in fair market value of property its unlikely anything will be uncovered.

Since it's not Pence whose son is or was involved in any sort of quid pro quo issues, unless you know something I don't, then investigate. It's just amusing to me, that the former VP calls a foriegn government currently involved in investigating the company his son works for, tells them to fire the prosecutor who is doing the investigation or they would lose a billion dollars in promised aid money is actually with a straight face able to accuse some one else of abuse of power.

Trump at this point, has to be the most investigated man on earth, yet no one from Congress, the media like CNN, NY Times, Washington Post and others, not to mention California and NY State investigating the man up the wazoo almost as soon he announced his candidacy but so far nothing ? This is a man who has worked in NY in the most corrupted business on the planet in a place that almost nothing moves without the say so of mob connected unions and they can not find anything other than a hush payment to a woman by her own admission never engaged in sex.

By the way, a man who is a notorious germ a phobic who goes no where without an individual on his payroll whose main responsibilities are to have a Costco sized crate of antibacterial wipes so he can clean his hands after just washing them in a sink with soap ? Really ? I doubt this story too, other than she perhaps showed him more than the average woman while he pleased himself wearing latex gloves.

I am just tired of endless investigations that never reveal anything but more ignorance than anyplace on earth should be allowed. With the situation in NY, do you think that if any improper criminal behavior is uncovered that it will not touch every individual in a position of power in NY, therefore no impropriety will ever be disclosed because of the dominoe effect ? It also appears that one side is accusing the other side of doing exactly the same thing they were doing, do you have an issue of an investigation of BOTH SIDES in regards to the use of foriegn intelligence for dirt on their opponents?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That's the job of the IRS. The IRS has the tax returns.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It's not Pence, but Biden. My question asked about Pence to see if there is a double standard.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Tell it to the New York Southern District prosecutors.

New York state prosecutors have subpoenaed President Trump’s accounting firm for eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The latest? Trump's attorney's are arguing that a sitting president isn't subject to criminal investigations or prosecutions, to stop the supbeonas.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Tell it to the New York Southern District prosecutors.

New York state prosecutors have subpoenaed President Trump’s accounting firm for eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The latest? Trump's attorney's are arguing that a sitting president isn't subject to criminal investigations or prosecutions, to stop the supbeonas.

www.nydailynews.com...

Obviously those prosecutors are not non-partisan in accordance with their own rules. And they don't even follow the laws that determine cases as ones they can't prosecute. It's no wonder they are being ignored.

edit on 21-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I imagine the courts will.

I repeat, the IRS has his taxes. If there is evidence of a crime in them it would already be known. What do you think the IRS does?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

My bad...I read your post as a response to me. And I get it now, just me responding to the hypocrisy crowd of only orange man can be bad crowd. I say investigate them all, and those guilty are guilty, just sick of this side and that side all swinging the whiffle bat in opposite directions and never hitting air. Its ridiculous and all over because the absolutely worst candidate ever who couldn't even one reason she should be President other than it's my turn

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I imagine the courts will.

On what law does your imagination focus?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

On what basis that's what courts do. What, who do you think decides?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

but I'm yet to see where the Republicans go this far down the tunnel of corruption to win.

Lol

Ever hear of that (R) Father of the FBI? No?

en.wikipedia.org...

Later in life and after his death, Hoover became a controversial figure as evidence of his secretive abuses of power began to surface. He was found to have exceeded the jurisdiction of the FBI,[2] and to have used the FBI to harass political dissenters and activists, to amass secret files on political leaders,[3] and to collect evidence using illegal methods.[4]

Hoover consequently amassed a great deal of power and was in a position to intimidate and threaten others, including sitting presidents of the United States.[

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you need to go back to someone born in the 1800s to match the Democrats. I agree, lots of similarities between Hoover and the Obama admin.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Where in the US Constitution, or any other State or Federal statute, does it say that a sitting president can't be investigated or be subject to criminal prosecution?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Where in the US Constitution, or any other State or Federal statute, does it say that a sitting president can't be investigated or be subject to criminal prosecution?

That has nothing to do with the thread. Make a thread on it and ask the question. If Biden did something illegal, should it be investigated?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Did Biden so something illegal?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Did Biden so something illegal?

As I pointed out to you in 5 different threads now. Joe Biden got his son a gig in Ukraine working for a gas company.

Hunter Biden knows nothing about the Ukraine or the gas industry.

He gets paid $50,000 a month to do this job. $50,000 a MONTH!

You have stated on all of those other threads that you dont have a problem with that kind of corruption. Once you are forced to make that statement you then leave the thread because your true colors come out.

You are Pro corruption when it comes to the Biden family, meanwhile they are pandering to the working poor.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Joe Biden got his son a gig in Ukraine working for a gas company.

Proof?

Hunter Biden knows nothing about the Ukraine or the gas industry.

How do you know what professional traits Hunter Biden has that might be attractive to this corporation?

He gets paid $50,000 a month to do this job. $50,000 a MONTH!

Proof?

You have stated on all of those other threads that you dont have a problem with that kind of corruption.

What kind of corruption has Hunter or Joe Biden been found guilty of?

Once you are forced to make that statement you then leave the thread because your true colors come out.

LOL I'm not so glued to ATS that I keep refreshing my screen to see if "sookiechacha" has responded to me.

You are Pro corruption when it comes to the Biden family

You are pro corruption if you think that any of these debunked conspiracy theories about Vice President Joe Biden's trip to the Ukraine, to negotiate a loan guarantee that required the firing of a corrupt prosecutor, justifies Trump corruptly holding up desperately needed military aid in exchange for dirt on Trump's political opponent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join